Justin Bieber Caught On A Date With Older Girl

OMG… Justin Bieber was just seen/caught on a date with an older woman!

Justin took the lucky girl woman, who the paparazzi described as his girlfriend, to a Black Eyed Peas concert last night. The dark haired, tanned girl looks to be a bit older than the 16 year old Bieber. She also looks like the complete opposite of the girl he was seen with last week in NYC.

I know this is a bad news for most of you guys!
But anyways.. PLz comment below!

What do you think of Justin’s new date ?
Or does he really dating her?

source:celebridoodle.com

89 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Caught On A Date With Older Girl

1. bieber wife

to me that is a hoe she look like she 40 year old and look like a orange mess up dog and she need to stay away my man and justin need to be dating a girl at his age like me.

No disrespect to justin that women look like a dog

1. Abbie

she dont look 40 to me mate and she dont look like a hoe justin can date who ever he wants to date no 1 can control his life only him !!!

btw she dont look like a dog i think ur describing ur self hahaha ;)

2. Kelly

Phaahaha GIRLS CHILL!
    She’s not his girlfriend!
    Its his managers girlfriend.. :L
    Lol wouldnt it be a bummer if she was! ;)

3. diamond

No she docent look go with her oi can understand if it was pagie hurd or selenea but she looks too old and docent looklike his type of girl hed be with

4. diamond

No she docent look go with her oi can understand if it was pagie hurd or selenea but she looks too old and docent look like his type of girl he’d be with

5. Sarah

thats not his girlfriend it is scooters gf i looked it up shes way to old for him and if she was his gf i would be sooooo mad but thank god shes not

6. karen

wtf she looks like a 40 year old is jb for real wtf! if thats his grilfriend man i thought he said i want nice smile and preety face and eyes well she fucking ugly ha!

7. amynguyen

i think it is justin s chioce for him to choose to date that girl or not even if she is older than him and it might even be a old friend of justin bieber amy nguyen

8. Lowenna

i think shes a friend…she looks about 30! just cos they were together it doesnt mean there dating, he sed in interviews that he likes hanging out with girls!!!

9. Myra-Biliebers

IUH!!!!she is very2 ugly….
    I disagree if she’s dating with justin…
    because, I love justin
    and I want the best for justin…
    so…..he’s not the best for justin….
    “it’s my opinion….”

10. lydia

she iis ugly….
    but if she makes he happy he should date her.
    but even if you are dating somone it wil never change that i love you.

happynes is all love is about<33

11. Aly

Im pretty sure their not dating because first off shes like my moms age. Also just because you see a guy out with a girl does not mean their dating. So she could be just a friend

12. Iluvjustinbieber!!!!!

there not dating. there probably just good friends. Shes too old for him. If there together that doesnt mean there dating. and if he was dating her, that would be gross. its like kissing ur mom. Thats nasty.so….there not dating.its probably just a rumor.

13. Ny'Asia Butler

14. Ny'Asia Butler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT GET A GIRL FRIEND JUSTIN WEN MI SIS TOBHIYAH SAID U DATED THAT JASMINE GIRL I STARTED TO CRY THEN I FELT ALOT BETTER N JUSTIN DO U DATE MI SISTER TOBHIYAH CAUSE SHE KEEP SAYIN U WAS AT MI HOUSE LAST NITE IZ THIZ TRUE IF IT IS I WILL CRYIF NOT O SHE IS A FAT LIER P.S WE MIGHT GO TO UR CONCERT N PLZZZ DONT LOOK AT MI9 SIS CAUSE SHE IS UGLY U WILL REGRET IT O BTW THIS IZ UR BIGGEST FAN NYASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS SHE KEEP SAYIN U HAD S!X WITH HER UT I NO SHE IS LIEIN

15. Ny'Asia Butler

This little girls a weirdo , i wudent listen to anything she says , she only gets mad cause i say things i did with you , but you and i both know nuttin happened lol .