Justin Bieber didn’t Win Juno Awards

Justin Bieber with fans at Juno Awards, Canada.

Bad news guys… Justin Bieber didn’t win Juno Awards, it kind of make me sad. uhh.. :(

Justin wass nominated for 3 categories; Album of the Year, Pop Album of the Year, and New Artist of the Year. And he didn’t win single Awards. (not fair) duhh

So who’s the winner of Juno Awards? well.. JB’s close friend, Drake, took home the New Artist of the Year award. While Michael Buble took both the Album of the Year honors and Pop Album of the year from Bieber. (sucks)

After the Juno Awards finished, Justin remained upbeat, and tweeted to fans: “Fun night…got to share it with good people,”.

What do you think guys? Personally I think JB should have WON at least one of the 3 categories. Consider that “My Wolrd 2.0″ is #1 on Billboard and become one of the best selling album of the year.

23 thoughts on “Justin Bieber didn’t Win Juno Awards

1. gigi

oh well i bet he we win a bunch next year but i still can not believe michael buble took 2 awards away from him justin needs a chance hes younger and buble has been famous much longer so its not really fair but like i said maybe next year:(

2. cydndjb

let’s just be happy for what award JB has.. by the way.. IN OPUR HEARTS,, JB IS ALWAYS NUMBER ONE RIGHT??.. <3 <3 jb!!..

1. giovanni

The worst thing to happen to Justin>Another wake up call to JB.Bood by his core base fans continuing.of his downfall.

3. From kosovo

justin you are the best forever….My life is nothing without you…You are my life and you are forever in my life in my heart and in my mind xife and dita from kosovo we lowe you<3<3

4. Jenniferr

I wanted Justin to win, but unfortunatlly he didn’t! :(
    I thought he deserved at least one Junos Award, he has been working hard on his alubms.

5. Julie

He can’t win everywhere.
    But even if he don’t win the price, all of us know that he’s very excellent in all the things he do …
    Justin isn’t a god, but we believe in him !

6. Ily justin bieber!

Awwwwww that’s so sad…. Sorry Justin I wish u could have 1 but obviously u didnt. I’m your biggest fan justin and I hope your not down cuz when your sad I’m sad. Remember I LUV U!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. cute_little_girl

IT’S OKAY JB… AS LONG AS YOU DO GOOD AND YOU MAKE OUR HEARTS BEAT FASTER EVERYTIME YOU SING. STILL IT WOULD BE OKAY!!! FOR US, YOU ARE THE BEST AND NO ONE BEATS YOU IN OUR HEARTS!!!!. LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! MUAH

8. Trixie

I’M STILL VERY PISSED THAT JUSTIN DIDNT WIN AT LEAST ONE OF THE AWARDS. HE REALLY DESERVED THEM ALLLLLL!!! IT WUZ PROBABLY BCUZ OF AGE…. I LOVE HIM…

9. kathy

Justin!!! I love you and I alwayy support u, u know? Please cheer up, Life is not as easy as we thought!!!! :)