JUSTINBIEBERZONE

Is Jonas Brothers Losing Popularity to Justin Bieber and Taylor Lautner?

Are the Jonas Brothers getting too old for the entertainment industry? Research at the Disney Channel, uncovered by The Daily Beast, says that Nick, Joe, and Kevin are taking a hit in album sales and ratings for their Disney show, “JONAS.”

Billboard editor Ann Donahue says: “I think it’s something of a changing of the guard in terms of a teen pop crush, Justin Bieber is definitely the next new thing and is overshadowing the Jonas Brothers.”

The Disney research says that 8 and 9 year old girls still love the Jonas Brothers, but 9 and 10 year old girls are embarrassed to talk about them.

While Bieber might have Usher (and Twitter) behind him, the JoBros have the Disney marketing machine on their side. When the newly revamped version of their show – now called “JONAS LA” hits screens on June 20, Disney execs hope that the Jonas Brothers will become cool again.

Hmm. Don’t hold your breath, Mickey Mouse. “The Jonas Brothers aren’t ‘in’ as much anymore,” one young girl told Disney.

Another said, “I became less of a fan when ‘Twilight’ came out, and now I’m more into Taylor Lautner.”

via Zap2it

News
48 comments on “Is Jonas Brothers Losing Popularity to Justin Bieber and Taylor Lautner?
  1. Bieber-Shawty on said:

GO GO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lilly on said:

LOL jonas brothrs never had popularity!!!!!
    the only person who has EVA had popularity is JUSTIN BIEBER I LOVE YOU

• Laura J on said:

yes they have, they have been around long before Justin Bieber, and besides the Jonas Boys and Justin are friends so their is no war or argument going on between them

• Bebe on said:

well justiun bieber is taking oiver the jonas brothers. jonas brothers r so lame. justin bieber is way better :-)

• Yessenia Sosa on said:

Haha wow ur so lame…..how old are u?? Like 10 or 11?? How is Justin bieber better than the Jonas brothers!? Nick,Joe and Kevin are amazing and actually have a little thing called TALENT! Justin bieber can only hope to have half as much success as the Jonas brothers have(:

3. Danielle Lorusso on said:

Well i personally think they’re BOTH loosing popularity to justin!!! And what is this ‘dating’ thing he has going on with kim kardashian. shes like almost 30…c’mon justin…someone ur own age please..like MEE! lol

4. juki on said:

guys are all popular every girl have a different taste! i prefer more Justin Bieber cause i am fan but girls are all good and Justin the best for me! ! !

I LOVE JUSTIN
    (ΣΕ ΑΓΑΠΩ! )

5. kajari on said:

i liked JO BROS at first, but after i heard Juatin, well……..I forgot completely about them!!!!!!!:)

6. kajari on said:

I liked the Jonas Brothers at first but after i heard justin, well……i completely forgot about them!!!! I love u J.B.

7. O YEA BBY!!!
    GOOO JUSTIN!!!!
    i never liked da jones brothers…
    id think they even had a popularity
    haha jones!!!
    JUSTIN BIEBER IS IN DA BAG!!!! [lolz]
    I LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALOVE U JB!!!!
    I NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANEED U JB!!!!

<3justin*drew*bieber<3
    ~2morrow is my bday + jb is gonnna sing on my bday 4 da gulf oil spill =D [omfg]~

8. YASMINA on said:

I LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER BUT I DON’T LIKE JONAS BROTHERS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, I LOVE ALL THEIR SONGS FOR ME THEY ARE THE BEST AND PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT THEY HATE THEM THEY ARE VERY CRAZY.I LOVE YOU JONAS BROTHERS

9. Laura J on said:

How can you forget about the Jonas Brothers? How are the Jonas Brothers getting too old? I’m 19 yrs old and I’m still and always will be a fan. Yeah Justin Bieber may be talented but those who favour him and forget the Jonas boys cannot be true fans. JB are the Jonas Brothers :) and I’ve never been a fan of Twilight either. The Jonas Brothers are true stars with an amazing talent, who remain humble and stay true to theo beliefs. The research is a load of rubbish and as for all of those haters out there u are all jealous cos you ate nothing like Kevin, Joe & Nick Jonas. :)

10. Laura J on said:

& ppl who say that Disney marketed them are wrong. The Jonas Brothers were out before Disney discovered them, and when they did they helped promote their album and signed them up to their label Hollywood Records. The talent had always been their and Disney helped them

11. ziizyy on said:

OMg Justin is the sexiest guyy going ;)
    and taylor is abit hot and JB is wayy hotter!!
    and the jonas borthers are frkn ugly .!!
    I LOVE YU JB

12. iluvjb on said:

ewww i hate jonas brothers they suck!!! JUSTIN BIEBER <3 F&A!!!!!!!!!! also Taylor Lautner is hot!! BUT not as hot as JUSTIN DREW BIEBER yeeee just sayin

13. Laura J on said:

maybe if the Disney store and Disney channel promoted the Jonas Brothers more in England then they would remain popular. All of u say that the Jonas Brothers r ugly but u r wrong, and their talent is much better than Justin bieber’s who I’ve heard acts like a spoilt little brat who needs to remember his roots

14. Brianna on said:

the Jonas Bros were the thing (and dont get me wrong i still like them )but NOW there is a kid on the block….JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! JB ALL THE WAY! :D

15. Laura J on said:

just because the Jonas Brothers aren’t like some “so called” stars who take drugs, drink and abuse their fame by acting like idiots. Kevin, Joe & Nick are truely talented and deserve their fame. Justin Bieber was supposedly caught swearing at someone telling them to get off him as they directed him
    To the stage. He is just using his fame to have power over others, ppl criticise the Jonas Brothers for their purity rings and Christian beliefs. They respect people and respect themselves what’s wrong with that? It’s just a shame that more guys don’t act like the Jonas boys. This research is false, only a minority were asked, there is a large fan base and I will always be a fan, those who said they like Bieber now cannot have been true Jonas Brothers fans. A true fan is a fan forever, loves them and their music and their beliefs too.