No Justin Bieber’s Song on President Obama’s iPod :(

During the much criticized taping of The View, President Obama revealed that he does not have Justin Beiber on his iPod.

President Obama finds himself in New York city for fund raising purposes as well as this appearance on the ABC daytime talk show, which airs later today (Thursday) at 11:00 AM.

Below is the potentially damning transcript of Obama’s admission that his mp3 device is in fact “Bieber-free”.

ELISABETH HASSELBECK: Have you thought about an iPhone at all, making the switch?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I haven’t made the switch yet. I do have a pod though; I’ve got a great iPod

WHOOPI GOLDBERG: Can I ask you what’s the first couple of songs on your iPod?

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: You name a song, I’ve got it. Whether it’s (pauses)

WHOOPI GOLDBERG: “Didn’t I Blow Your Mind This Time”?

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: I’ve got Jay-Z on there. I’ve got Frank Sinatra on there. I’ve got Maria Callas on there

SHERRI SHEPHERD: Justin Bieber

(AUDIENCE LAUGHTER)

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: I’ve got Maria Callas on there

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: I do not have Justin Bieber on there

(AUDIENCE LAUGHTER)

BARBARA WALTERS: No but I bet your kids have Justin Bieber on there, but I have met Justin Bieber he came to sing at the White House. He’s a very nice young man.

UPDATES:

Justin Bieber responds to President Obama’s music taste.

He tweeted:

“Hey President Obama check out U SMILE and RUNAWAY LOVE – bet those could go in your ipod :)”

source-mediaite.com

97 thoughts on “No Justin Bieber’s Song on President Obama’s iPod :(

1. mandy biebes

Wow that’s kewl!!!

I was hoping 4 1 at my b day but instead I got a blackberry mini bold

Still luv it tho

1. hailey

hey who duznt have justin bieber songs they r the best he is probubly a hater like all the other jeolouse guys but dang jb is soo freeken hot and mine we will get married and u know the rest

1. Tijana loves Justin Bieber

Me too!!!!!! Hey Writni, do you knw when Kim Kardashian will come back???? I miss her, please reply…. :)

2. Not published

because he driven us into a depression :( ontop of that, he thinks he soooo awesome and every one LOOOVES him, but WRONG now, more thatn 50 percent of the nation is against him ^^ and im just 1 person

1. LIZLOVESJBIEBER!!!

I HAVE JUSTIN SONZ ON MY IPOD LIKE ALL OF THEM!!! & HAVE A LOT OF POSTERS & MAGIZINES THAT HAVE JUSTIN ON IT! IM A TRUE BELIEBER! LOVE YA JUSTIN!<3

1. heartz4ever123

hey Writni I’m going to bed cause im goin to a friends house 2marrow no promises ill be on but i miss every1 when i cant get on! luv yall!!!! luv ya justin♥ haha lol

2. MusicPrincess

REALLY??! i am gussing that he has no taste(no offense) i have justin bieber everywhere in my life AND my iPod is full of his songs, videos, photos!!

3. Cristine

M0st of justin’s s0ngs is in my ph0ne, ip0d and lapt0p, i love him s0 much, i’d faCe a th0usands yearx of pain to justin. O_o

4. Sharon

to be honest i dont have any ipod.. but i have ALL justin’s song in my laptop n blackberry.. i always download it when it first came out.. ;)
    i listen to JB’s song everyday.. well im not listening to one song of him.. then im dying.. hahahhaha…

5. heartz4ever123

you left out the part where the prez says justin is a nice man! my mom laghed at that cause justin is 16 *shrugs* i don’t know why. Yeah i would be a little wierded out if he did have justin on there!

6. heartz4ever123

justin bieber had a concert 2day near my town and i didn’t get to go :( :( :( :( *tear,tear* *cry,cry* *sob,sob* but i get to go see him november 8 so its cool i just have to wait till november :( and the worst part NO WATER FIGHT IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was really lookin forward to that!!! ;) i mean a wet shirtless justin right in front of me ahhhhhhhhhhhhh……….. Wait what i spaced there a little haha Luv yall nighty night!

1. heartz4ever123

yeah me and a friend were talkin and we said if we got justins shirt we would 1.never wash it 2.actually wear it! I mean i would what bout you?

7. Lenny

I always listening JB’s songs, even his all videos music, b’coz 1 day i don’t listen them, OMG i feel bored,
    b’coz until this time i can’t find songs nice in 1 album like “My World”, and “My World 2″, Love U JB, Love u alL guys. . .

1. Trixie

RITE, LENNY… I HAVE HIS SONGZ ON MY MP3, CELL PHONE, COMPUTER, BOOMBOX, INGTONE, AND HEAD… LOLZ… PRESIDENT OBAMA, DOESNT HAVE JB IN HIZ IPOD, HE SHOULD!!!!! REALLY!!! I GOT BOTH OF HIZ CDS!!! ;)

~T

1. Margui

yeah I agree w/u sista !!! his music is great …. president Obama should listen to it and realize how amazing it is ;)

xoxo
        peace + <3

8. Cristine

@kandy: buT when justin wasn’t disc0verd yet u have lifE and oxYgen t0 breathe in, riGht? Haha just g0ofing ofF, peaCe

1. catielynher0876

Its not about popularity, that makes ppl feel bad! its about telling justin bieber ho wmuch we love him and supporting other beliebers!

9. Bobodobo

All of you idiotas who follow that little girl, Beiber, why don’t you see if you can find out about when his next bowel movement is?

All of you who follow this little girl, Beiber, are pathetic.

10. Duh!!!

OMG! Justin bieber is a fan of Obama! So all u idiot racists r never gonna have a slight chance with him! Nd jus cuz he don’t have JB on his iPod…SO WAT!!! u ppl find evry reason to talk about Obama. So get this, I doubt justin wants some racist underachieved spoiled Obama hating girlfriend. U ppl should be ashamed of yourselves!! U ppl are filthy! Y don’t u all get a life nd go find urself a redneck hillbilly! Not Justin bieber! He doesn’t want you!!!!