Justin Bieber’s mom, Pattie Mallette Not too Happy about Justin Bieber’s Career

Bieber mom, Pattie Mallette has reportedly hired her own legal team because she feels she is being cut out of her son’s career.

Sources say Pattie didn’t get to read Justin’s autobiography until it came out — and she had no idea he was launching a nail polish line.

“No one in Justin’s camp told her or consulted her,” an insider told RadarOnline.

“She found out about it by reading it in the press.”

“She doesn’t want anyone to think she’s after her son’s money — and she’s not.

“But she hasn’t bought clothes for herself in two years! She flies coach. Her son writes an autobiography and no one even shows it to her.

“It’s ridiculous. And Pattie is really tormented over it.

“She’s in a tough position. She feels that she’s being cut out of her son’s business life by the people around him. She doesn’t know what to do. It was a big step for her to finally go out and look for a lawyer for herself.

“Now we’ll see if she follows through.”

Source: Showbizspy.com

110 thoughts on “Justin Bieber’s mom, Pattie Mallette Not too Happy about Justin Bieber’s Career

1. sisi4ever

dats ok…well im sad bcause yesterday we wrote a difficult exam at school n i got 16/20…n my parents told me i disaponted them…they r never happy…they want me 2 be perfect at everythin n i really try but no1 is perfect…sometimes i wanna cry :(!

1. sisi4ever

dats ok..lol…..i know..i read it.i miss him 2!!!n now i shouldnt be here bcause my mum dont let me..but who cares,i’ve finished my homework.i hope caleb was here..but hes not :(.anyway..wat up?? :)

2. osh

ohhh
        I feel so sorry about u guys
        anyway I’m 5n sophie but now I’m working hard on my project. It’s about Justin Bieber. I have 2 give it 2mmorow.I’m not tired coz it’s about Justin.
        ha ha ha ha

3. caleb

ooooohhhhhh shhhiiittt ggooddd i waz ;ate anyone on sophia,witni,osh,zohreh,negin,anybody dyin here sssssoooooooppppphhhhhiiiiiaaaaaa~!!!!!!! aaa iii miiisss uuu

1. VanessaBOOM

Them people try to use justin bieber to get more money without his mum knowing what they were doing. Pattie with his son, so making sure everything is alright because celebs world is very complicated

2. YIFFIFFINAY~

Justin Bieber doesn’t even tell his own mom about stuff.

Another reason to add to my list of reasons not to like Justin Bieber.

1. * Writni *

I want u 2 GTFO of this site cuz ur not a Justin Bieber fan so Shut up & leave this site immediatly u dumbass..
        Fuck u Yiffinay u fail Loser.

3. Djilan

how are u not going to tell his mom if it wasnt for her u wouldnt be making any money it make me sad justin didnt tell her about this stuff cause he probely usummed she already knew

4. eeshaskyee

aww i feel sorry for pattie not knowing about that

she should be on of the first people to know before the press n all that =)

5. Bieber Fever

HA this is false info pattie just tweeted bout it like 25min ago! She says she loves all the ppl surrounding her son and they r doin a great job! Haha rumors….

6. AliciaAdams(real)

Hey,Justin Bieber how r u doin?Just out of curiousity(i dont think i spelled tht right)how do u love ur mother and hoe often have u said ″i love u.~2 her?Because ur mother has been felling left out on the things u do.
    P.S. can u PLZ reply back and i am not trying 2 mean or make u or anyone feel bad, trust me.(plz BLAM my curiousity.plz)

7. AliciaAdams(real)

P.S.S. And Yiffiany STOP wit the shit about (I MEAN IT) Justin Bieber and his friends and family.How would u like it if someone said shit about ur friends and family.

1. AliciaAdams(real)

Hey,Girl how r ya doin…i am doin fine if u were wounderin. Who is Yiffiany?Hey do u always wounder why i reply back so late…well its cuz i am txting on my DSI.My computer died so my grandma is getting a new one, but i might for christmas get a ipod touch. :)so tht is why i reply back so late.(sorry though)
        P.S.i luv everyone except for cody simpson.Who the hell is cody simpson?
        P.S.S i was working on a slide show for school &i found 3 funny sounds.1 was a zipper being UNzipped.2 was a BOING sound. And 3 was a man going uhh,uhh. do u get wut it is?
        P.S.S. i will tell u wut it is if u dont get it. plz reply back and all i know is tht i dont even like cody simpson.(even though i have know clue who he is.)

2. * Writni *

Hey i am doing fine, how are u as well?
        No i didn’t know why u replied so late.
        Yiffinay is just a freak hater of Justin Bieber?

3. AliciaAdams(real)

okay,tht is fine… do u think Yiffiany should go to hell for being so r-u-d-e?(i hve know clue why i h
        spelled tht out.)and do u agree wit justin`s mother tht she is getting left out?i think so, how bout u.

4. * Writni *

Yes because Yiffiany s such a d***K & a dumbass.
        What Yiffinay needs 2 do 1st is 2 log off & GTFO of this site.. is that right Alicia.

5. AliciaAdams(real)

Yes she does and yiffiany is a huge fat ass, mother fucker,bitch.i got get some sleep cuz i got a test tommrow.ohh,who am i kinding i know i can pass it.besides i`ll just sleep on the bus.and i want 2 talk 2 u 2.(stupid decision…i know)

1. sisi4ever

hey..r u the real jb?if u r,plz,leave a comment 4 my best friends,they really wanna talk 2 u.plz tell marina n valedina (marina n valedina r my best friends) something bcause they’ll gonna kill me!!!thnx! :)

2. TNV

Well, if you’re laughing and your mom’s happy, then the situation must not be as bad as everyone is saying.
      Yet….there is still concern because it came up in the first place. I hope it all got straightened out okay.
      By the way, do you actually know karate? As in, have you worked your way up through the belts?

8. Rach..is..a..belieber..4eva

heyy i think thats a bit mean but then again she is ur mum and its ur career :) and she deserves to buy herself stuff :) she loves u and she knows u love her too <3
    and btw is it true u have a bra and undie line ?????
    from Rach <3 and ur mum is happy no matter wat she is happy coz she has u and ur brother and sister

1. Rach..is..a..belieber..4eva

no im not kidding BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got told that u have a bra and undie line for us girls ??????

9. Negin

uhm…but Justin loves his mom so much! …. and if it’s like that, she needs to take control of his son!
    or maybe this all is just a rumor!

10. @sarah_heart_JB

hey guys i’m new here…wana be frenz??? i think justin should take some time off to be with his family. they love him and want to spend as much time with him as his fans do.

11. Nilofar

ydo i always have 2 be alone around here ?sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored!come on isnt any1 here?