Neilana (NAY-LANA) is a huge Justin Bieber fan, and she wants to kiss Justin Bieber, but her daddy won’t allow her!

“No.. don’t whoop his ass.” :D

51 thoughts on “Father & 3 year old Daughter arguing over Justin Bieber (I wanna kiss him, Don’t whip his ass)

1. reyna

awwwww!!!!!! that is so cute and sweet . that lil girl so cute. but justin is cuter and hot!i luv u justin bieber and i really wanna kiss u. big fan big fan here

2. sisi4ever

im 5th!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!so funny!!!!i always argue with my parents…..once i argued with my mum bcause i was listening 2 the song u smile n she told me “y do u hear this idiot song???that guy doesnt sing,he cries!” i told her “bcause i like that song,so” then she asked me “who’s that gay who sings it??”… :| :| :| :| :| :|

1. sisi4ever

yea..i told her “he’s jb..n he’s not a gay!!!!” n then she got mad at me,she told me 2 shut up n she panished me!i hav the worst mum in dis world!!! :(

3. oshini + DIWYA

Oshini- heyyyyy….dont let her do it… Even if she tries Justin wont allow her… 3 year old girl????? NO WAY!!! :-D
    DIWYA- Too young…dream on!!! U r still a baby, just listen 2 ur dad…. :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D

1. sisi4ever

we won 3-2!!!i didnt play in the first n the second set n we lost them!!then all the spectators were yelling on my coach n they told her 2 use me!!the coach was mad at me because i wasnt listening 2 her.then i played n we won!!wat a match???i love when they shout my name when i hit the ball n when the match finishes n every1 tells me that i play really well!!!!wbu? :)

4. oshini

Wow! U r perfect!! I wish i waz there cheering 4 u…. I really appreciate ur talentz sophie… I’m honestly proud 2 have a friend like u…Anyway today i had lot of fun with ma friendz… V had a party … V played n ate n sang n danced…wow!!! :-D :-D :-D

5. anna

this is pathetic. all the ppl use JUSTIN BIEBER n signed their videos with his name just to get some views n a minute of fame. PATHETIC. who the fuck gives a damn if this child isnt allow to kiss justin bieber? its like shes never gonna do it.. so… who cares? just saying

6. Ceairra

AWWW SO CUTE THAT LITTLE GIRL IS SO ADORABLE I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER SO MUCH I WANNA MEET HIM SO BAD JUSTIN I BET HE WILL NEVER C DIS BUT JUSTIN IF U C DIS I LOVE YOU I’VE NEVER BEEN 2 ONE OF YOUR CONCERT’S I’M A SUPER FAN I’VE NEVER BEEN 2 ONE CONCERT OH AND NOT JUST YOURS BUT NOT ANY NEVER NOT ONCE YOUR AWESOME I WSH I COULD MEET U LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Addison

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is so cute omg tht was so funny! hahahah i wonder wht justin thinks bout this lolz.
    will nevermind cause the father is gonna whoop his ass!!! lolz jk

8. Addison

hahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha i can’t stop watchin this omg. it is so funny hahahhahah