Beliebers vs. Little Monster //Bieber fans vs. Lady Gaga fans

Lady Gaga may have the most Facebook & Twitter followers on the planet. But guess who has the most active fans? Yea right, its Justin Bieber.

According to stats from FanGager.com, As of March 2011, Lady Gaga still have more fans than Justin Bieber, but beliebers are far more engaged than little monsters. Yayy… :)

For the first time, FanGager has published a list of the top 100 Facebook fan pages. But it doesn’t rank pages according to the highest number of fans, rather it favors fans that are the most active, or who “like” and comment on posts with the most frequency.

“We define Active Users for those who do meaningful community activities, including Like, Comments, Posts, etc., which represents the real engagement activities,” FanGager founder said.

Check out the rank below!

NOTE:
Texas Hold’em Poker is not a person.
It’s a Facebook App!

Read also: Justin Bieber Reaches 8 Million Twitter Followers, Still 2nd Spot below GAGA!

318 thoughts on “Beliebers vs. Little Monster //Bieber fans vs. Lady Gaga fans

1. justin selena

i love you and we love you justin bieber
      .. i hope you have many songs cause i like your songs
      ♥♥♥

from:)justin selenbier

2. ali

i am ali from iran…….please help me….i cant live without justin’s pics and musics……..i wanna see him and talk with him….i will die if 1day i dont listen to his musics….i am 17 years old.all of my friends even may parents call me justin.i dont know what should i do….please help me…….i offer…………………….i dont know what should i do to see him…i will be crazy..thanks.my cellphone number…+989376375387

1. alina101

if i waz there i would b a bielieber i got scard i waz here wit my friend and in lik wtf iz lady gaga doing wit her boob out all naked at her own consert lol

2. JOJO

always love you justin bieber & i wish for you to be more famous than anybody on the world & your dreams come true :)

3. Yasmine matar

I love u Justin and I can’t wait to meet u in really life when you come to la someday ok and I have bieber fever and I am also a biggest fan of u ok and plz go on msn ok bye !

1. Justen Beaber rocks!

Justen Beiber rocks! I am his no1 fan, I hope someone throws another bottle at him!! GO BEIBER I HAVE BEAVER FEVER

4. Laurasia

i see humongous difference: most Bieber fans are girls, most Gaga fans are male. (male gaga fans touching her a$$ 0_o)

5. bieber fever girl

i luv u sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo much jstin more then enyone in the entir world please chat with me i an ur biggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeedt fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAM JUSTIN!!!!

6. starla harris

7. starla harris

pls let me give you my number i need to tell you somthing i know what you told us but i just want to talk to you by your seft plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i know you are thanking that i am annoying to you but i am sorry about to that but plsss love you for give me!:( i know this got nothing to do what we are talking about

8. LOVEJB

i loooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeee u justin!!!please follow me in yhe twitter..BieberSyasha..please….i admire u 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times more than that monster!!!

9. #1 jb fan ;)

I LOVE GAGA BUT SHE IS TO MUCH OF A SLUT,HOODRAT,AND A HOE !!
    BUT THAT DOESNT STOP ME FROM LIKEING HER !! LOL !!
    BUT I GOTTA SAYY ….. JUSTIN BIEBER TAKES THE SPOT LIGHT FROM HER CUZ OF HIS SEXINESS !!! LOL !
    SOO I GO FOR JUSTIN BIEBER !!

10. diellza

j love justin biber is my favorite singer in all world j love love love love love love love love him.he is my first love.j want to see him and a kiss him. my heart LOVE you

11. Justin's #1 #1 fan! Lauryn Bieber

When I say “Justin” u say “Bieber”!
    Justin!
    “Bieber!”
    Justin!
    “Bieber”!

As u can see…I love Justin so much more!
    But ya, I like Lady Gaga. But not like I
    LOVE Justin!!! Lady Gaga is nice and all,
    But Justin is SEXY & nice!! The only
    Time he is not nice, is when he is with
    Selena Gomez! No offense, & I don’t mean to break it bibble or anything, but it’s true!
    U ran over a paparazi’s foot…She was there!
    U gave the finger… she was there!
    She is totally changing u! I really don’t like it!
    I love u Justin!

I loved u yesterday, I love u still.
    I always have, I always will.

Love me now, or love my never.
    But if u love me, love me Forever.

I love him more everyday;
    I love him more today then yesterday.
    & I love him less today then tomorrow.

I love u Justin! Pls dont ever ever
    ever ever Forget that!!! :) <3

1. #1 jb fan ;)

i totally agree with you !!
      she is probably changing him but heyy they both like eachother and we shouldnt ruin his life up if we are true beliebers right !!
      soo yahh !! soo what you gotta say about you knoee SELENA just keep it to yoursef if you wanna see justin happy !! okay !:)

12. kosovagirl

hey sisi how r u girl .. whoa its a long time we didnt talked to eachother if u have twitter follow me on @pinkangelks then we can talk ;)

13. Rianna Bieber

I l♥ve Justin Bieber!!! but ever since you started dating Selena, u changed… [sorry for saying that] I dislike Selena, but I am still a BELIEBER because I support YOU, not the girl you date. Whether Beliebers like Selena or not, Beliebers are always here for you… that’s why u deserve to have the most fans on Facebook and Twitter :)

14. * Writni Luvs Her New Boyfriend Jordan*

Lady Gaga is ugly… That’s all i have to say…. She wears ugly clothes..

1. sisi4ever

i totally agree!!!!!!!!!!! :)her cloths are not only unly.most of her cloths are disgusting n horrible!!!!!!!!! (4 example the dress which was made by meat..eeeeww!!)n she doesnt wear cloths in dis photo!!!!! ;)

1. * Writni Luvs Her New Boyfriend Jordan*

Eww i think i’m gonna puke on this picture… It disgusting.

15. Bieber lover

I love jusin bieber and i will always be his fan…..n i will alway support him for who he izz ….but i will never like selena …ever since u been dating her u changed alot ..but i will always suport bieber but not gomez…..

16. Belieber

tht dirty slut has her in a c CCCC throught getup with her boob hangin out of it its lik she wants to hav xx with her fans…eeeww…i love her music but not her image….i luv u justin i want u to b the no.1 celeb with all the fans a nd followers…kik gaga off the charts…luv u