Video: School Bullying Fail! Bullied kid Fight Back!

A boy is bullied in school, cheered on by mates. The boy gets enough and attack the bully, which is why it is called a “bullying fail”. Really, bullying is a fail for the entire society.

Never support bullying. Report it to adults or authorities. You do not have to love everyone, but try to prevent stupidity and harassment. Show compassion towards your next.

Watch Justin Bieber Bullying campaign here!

40 thoughts on “Video: School Bullying Fail! Bullied kid Fight Back!

1. danielle

It is never ok to be bullying people. I know how it feels to be bullied it hurts but I never go tell any one because I think I can do it by myself but really I can’t. My school had this thing for people who were being bullied and they killed them selfs because they thought they were not good enough for anything

1. dannie

strength in numbers….. stay around friends. the more people that you hang with if u hang with them the bullies cant get to u so i sugest tryin to stay around friends……

<3<3 ya justin bieber

2. Rach.bieber

omg!!!! thats bad they need to not support that stuff; i wonder if that kid got a broken bone from that

3. Bieberfever

OH MY GOD I watched that in horror that was terrible when the boy picked up the other boy and just threw him down I was like holy crap I thought that only happened in movies and when the boy got up he was limping and practically couldn’t walk wow that is sad I felt the pain when they bigger kid threw down the smaller kid OH MY GOD that was horrifying

1. Judy

Big kid or not. The little tiny boy was the bully and deserved what he got. A bully is a bully no matter the size. Had the tiny bully had the fat gene, what do you think would have happened. Too bad it didn’t break the bully’s neck.

1. KJ

Nvm I can see it now. I remember seeing this before. It sucks the first guy didn’t get in trouble at all. He had been bullying that other guy for forever and he finally got tired of it. Looks like he won’t be getting bullied anymore. Go him!

4. bieberlover4ever and ever and ever

wat was the point ov that on bieber zone its not like bieber was on it so…………………

5. Vanessa bieber

I agree with u bieber lover 4ever n ever n ever I dnt get it y is it on bieber zone im nt bein mean but it dnt hav nun to do with justin in it

6. Trixie

I MEAN, C’MON! I WOULDNT LET NO BITCH WALK ALL OVER ME. IF A PERSON PUT THEIR HANDS ON ME, BEST BELIEVE MY KARATE SKILLS WILL LEAVE MARKS ALL OVER THIER FACE. DONT MESS WITH TRIXIE!

~BABYGURL~

7. *Writni Luvs Her New Boyfriend Jordan*

Iv’e been bullied since i was in Elementary School.. Come on… I hate bullies.. I’m glad i wasn’t bullied anymore cause my dad came to my school & he yelled at the kid & told him to beat… My dad beat him up so bad, he cried like a baby…. I HATE BULLIES

8. Jim

LOVE THE VIDEO.That coward skinny prick deserved everything he got !
    Now we have to ask why the school is negligent in its duty of care to the students.

9. Jesse

report it to an adult isn’t like bring a snitch??? if i were him then i’d fight in front of a teacher or an adult cuase before you do any sudden movements then wen the techers sees the other person hit me then thats how u knoe u’re not caught for fighin bac but that doesn’t mean u can’t stand up…. duh! i mean alot of ppl has been bullied but fighing is never the answer