Justin Bieber Wrapping Paper! #BlackFriday

Tellin’ ya! This is Bieber World!

61 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Wrapping Paper! #BlackFriday

1. belieber4eva

i saw someone on instagram with is where the heck can i get this like lord imma give it to my mom and be like wrap my presents with this lol

2. Guest

HELL YEAH! I KNOW WHAT I’M WRAPPING MY COUSINS’ CHRISTMAS GIFTS IN! THAT’S WHAT THEY GET FOR MAKING FUN OF HIM ALL THESE YEARS!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D
    all i have to do is find out where they are selling these at………

1. jbluver

then get off of this website. you obviously are NOT making him or his fans weaker by the mean comments….. just sayin.

3. desireelopez

yestday justin call me nd he text me he want i has good birtday i did. he told me he is on concert i dont know tht he lie me or not

4. BieberCare

Where can I buy this???? I want!!! lolz >u<
    Im from Philippines and I REALLY want to know what website or where here in the Philippines can I buy that? (:

5. ZoZoBiEbEr

heeeeey guys if you have facebook and bieber fever i know the place 4 you……..go to BeLiEbEr group were we just talk about justin i’m tying to make this group the biggest group of members can you help me here and i know justin will be so happy…sooo come on don’t wast any more time gooooo!!

6. hatinsbad_ilovethebiebs

i got it i got it!!!! teeehheee the bestest stuff eveerrr<3 midnight standing outside in the cold & dark waiting for that thing. im so hardcore.