Justin Bieber’s New Album BELIEVE: title and track-list.
1. All Around the World feat. Ludacris
3. As Long As You Love Me feat. Big Sean
4. Take You
5. Right Here feat. Drake
6. Catching Feelings
8. Die In Your Arms
9. Thought of You
10. Beauty and a Beat feat. Nicki Minaj
11. One Love
12. Be Alright
14. Out Of Town Girl
15. She Don’t Like the Lights
We have added BELIEVE playlist for your convenience!! 14 songs!!
Total duration 52:47 minutes!!
Tips: click the next-button to listen the next song!!
1. TRACK NAME: Boyfriend SOUND/VERDICT: This one has garnered the Justin Timberlake comparisons in terms of the sound and Bieber’s falsetto singing (he reckons he actually sounds nothing like JT though). It’s a super hot bassy R&B number that was created with Cooler-Than-Me crooner Mike Posner. It positively oozes swagger and has some whisper/rapping bits that we adore. But hey, you knew that already because it’s his single that’s out in the UK at the moment. LYRICS: ”If I was your boyfriend, never let you go / Keep you on my arm girl, you’d never be alone / I can be a gentleman, anything you want / If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go”
2. TRACK NAME: Die In Your Arms JUSTIN SAID: This was created with Rodney Jerkins (a guy who’s famed for making uber-brilliant R&B tunes with the likes of Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Michael Jackson and Destiny’s Child) and is old-school and new-school at the same time. SOUND/VERDICT: It’s a mid/up-tempo R&B track with slight swing/pop vibes. It contains piano lines that are easy on the ear and parts that make you want to clap your hands and snap yo’ fingers. LYRICS: ”I could just die in your arms / every time you touch me it just feels so right… so baby baby baby please don’t stop girl…”
3. TRACK NAME: All Around the World JUSTIN SAID: Just play it! SOUND/VERDICT: The intro built up into an electronic club-tastic dancefloor-filler instrumental with a speaker-bumping bassline so grand and heavy it reaches a kind of Swedish-House-Mafia-level. Ludacris returns as a featured rapper. LYRICS: ”You’re beautiful, you should know it… You’re crazy girl, you should know it… Baby what are you doing, where you at… DJ bring that back / All around the world, I want to be loved.”
4. TRACK NAME: Believe JUSTIN SAID: ”This is a track I wrote for my fans and is about how they inspired me. Listen to the words… It means a lot. I wrote it on my birthday – it was midnight in the studio and Scooter [his manager] wanted to sing happy birthday to me but I was like ‘no, let me finish this song!’” SOUND/VERDICT: Bordering into power-ballad territory, the album title track is very emotional lyrically and is accompanied by an epic piano line and even a gospel choir towards the end. We reckon it’ll definitely become a favourite of die-hard Beliebers. LYRICS: ”There were nights when I doubted myself but you kept my heart from falling… Look at us now… Where would I be if you didn’t believe.”
5. TRACK NAME: Be Alright JUSTIN SAID: He wrote this song on a plane, recorded it when he landed in Indonesia and filmed a little accompanying video on a beach in Bali. SOUND/VERDICT: Changing up the pace completely, this track is just Justin and a guitar – chilled out, acoustic and minimal with a slightly deeper vocal. LYRICS: ”All alone in my room, waiting for your call… For you I’d walk a thousand miles… Through the long nights and bright lights… Don’t you worry ‘cause everything’s gonna be alri-i-ight.”
6. TRACK NAME: Right Here JUSTIN SAID: ”It’s not finished but it sounds good”. The final version will have Drake on it. It’s produced by Hit-Boy (who produced In Paris by Kanye/Jay-Z). SOUND/VERDICT: Justin sounded pretty Drake-like himself on this Drake-like track that funnily enough is gonna feature Drake. We only got to hear the first verse but it’s a swaggerific slice of ballsy hip-hop-swaying R&B.
7. TRACK NAME: Thought Of You JUSTIN SAID: It’s one of his favourite tracks on the album. SOUND/VERDICT: Listening to this track we thought ‘this is some punchy, kooky but cool pop, a bit Diplo-like with its marching beat and all’ and lo and behold afterwards we were told it’s a Diplo production – massive win. Definitely reckon it’s a contender for a single release (we’d decided this before Biebs said it was one of his favourites btw). LYRICS: ”Gonna take some time but I’ll figure it out / Why should we fight the feeling… ‘Cause I’m in love with the / [falsetto] Thought of you.”
8. TRACK NAME: As Long As You Love Me JUSTIN SAID: ”This is a really good song!” There’s a rapper that’s supposed to feature on it but Justin didn’t want to tell us as it wasn’t confirmed and he wants to keep it a surprise for the fans when it comes out. SOUND/VERDICT: Big and bassy with a slightly irregular beat, almost dubstep but not quite, the mid-section delves into fast clapping and winds up to big beats again before a sort of rap verse. Makes you want to nod your head to the beat. Made us think this is a Timbaland production. LYRICS: ”As long as you love me / we could be starving, we could be homeless / we could be broke… I’ll be your platinum, I’ll be your silver, I’ll be your gold.”
Justin Bieber’s Believe Album is to be released in the UK on June 18 and the US on June 19.!