JUSTINBIEBERZONE

Jeremy Bieber gets “JB” Tattoo for Justin’s 18 Birthday

@JeremyBieber:
“Come check out what I got @justinbieber for his birthday “) http://bit.ly/zfRkYe video by @extreme3photo”

Justin Bieber’s dad, Jeremy Bieber wandering around the mall to get Justin’s 18th birthday present. After few hours and got nothing, he decided to get a tattoo of Justin Bieber’s initials “JB”. Watch the video above!

See also: Jeremy & Justin father-son matching tattoo.

News
55 comments on “Jeremy Bieber gets “JB” Tattoo for Justin’s 18 Birthday
  1. Heidi on said:

Umm.. I think he should just get “Justin” tattoo… He is Justins dad so i thinks everybody knows that they have same last name.. but whatever.

2. Ninja Girl on said:

Hi everyone! I’m Justin Bieber’s fan and close friend.I love him.He’s cute and funny.I’m really smart that’s why i don’t make alot of misspellings.And,not to be this as an offensive term.but,jeremy is always getting a tattoo.! its annoying.He is going to be like Bully Doe!

• Ninja Girl on said:

yeah,i am! i follow him on Twitter,and i know everything about him.I know everything about his personal life.ask me anything and i can answer it.

• YummiieeYoshii on said:

Thats not being close friends with him… o_O thats called ‘being obsessive’
        There are millions of bieber fans who know everything about him… doesnt make them his ‘close friend’… it just makes you another fan out of the 41million ;;)) xoxo
        Ohh and I think they’re Drunk… At least they werent drunk to the point where they end up sick – or Worse >:o

• Ninja Girl on said:

I’m not just a fan.i actually talk to him.i video chat with him and i walk with him.
        He let me watch him in the studio while he was working on Believe.

• Ninja Girl on said:

what gross? How is it gross? A dad getting something for his son’s birthday! im sure other moms and dads have gotten things for their kids for their birthday!!! Go to school!! cuz what if ur dad got you something? which he probbly did! i hope you learned something 2day.so grow up and leave this site if ur going 2 hte on justin’s family.

• jelenafan on said:

If your “so close to justin” than why do you say mean things about Selena since your so close to justin its kinda weird to have his so called “friend” bashing his girlfriend.

• Ninja Girl on said:

I am not talking sh*t about selena! I support Justin’s decisions.it’s just that he told me it’s okay if i don’t like everyone in his life.that he’s not going to force me to like anyone.He tweeted me a few days ago:“It’s okay if you don’t like some of my girlfriends.I’m not going to force you in life to like people in my life.even if your a belieber.” So,yeah,i get that justin is dating someone.but,you don’t have to like it.just leave his fans alone.cuz mean things that you say can hurt his beliebers and our feelings.he will feel bad for you because beliebers are being mean to other beliebers.when they’re just saying their opinion.as if you didn’t know.

3. Bieber 101 on said:

farida he is not hot & u rite Maddy thay do have the same letters & finely Betsy its not gross its sweet he rally cares

4. amar on said:

a special gift from justin bieber’s dad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

5. LeniceLuvsJELENA on said:

Does anyone else realize that getting jb’s initials wouldn’t make sense since they both have the same initials

6. Murph on said:

Jezz JB tat–come on dad–its ur whole family initials—thought u could do a little better than that—

• Mrs. Mickey Bieber on said:

that was rude he spent 4 hours looking for the right present and thats what he picked. Dont hate on justin’s family.

• natasha lay on said:

That wasn’t rude. It is justins birthday gift because he is like never with justin and didnt know what to get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Emilybieberforever on said:

thats sweet, justin dose have everything in the world his dad has a good hart love you justin<3

8. Murph on said:

Dont believe he spent 4 hours lookin, he knew from the beginning he was getting a tatto, all for show!!

9. MaryBieber on said:

well,Jeremy may just want to be reminded of Justin whenever Justin is not near him!Justin can not always be near his dad!LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBS!BIEBS,Your dad loves you,too!Your dad wants to show some love for you!

10. Ninja Girl on said:

Why give your son something that is on you! actually give him a present.not a present that is permanent on ur body.

11. Chacha on said:

justin ….
    you are very cool …
    I’m Indonesian Beliebers ….
    I want to represent the entire beliebers in Indonesia…
    That ….
    We love you Justin Drew Bieber ….