JUSTINBIEBERZONE

Justin Bieber Two-Color Shoes at Allison Kaye Wedding Rehearsal!

Justin Bieber was spotted wearing two-different color shoes at Allison Kaye’s wedding rehearsal in West Palm Beach, Florida. Allison Kaye is one of Bieber team members. According to a source, she used to date Dan Kanter (Justin’s guitarist), but they broke up. All Bieber team is expected to attend the wedding, including girlfriend Selena.

Alfredo tweeted April 14:

“@AllisonKaye got engaged that day & one year later we are ready for her wedding. So special. Tonight is going to be an incredible night.”

We kinda wonder what will Justin wear tonight. Hopefully he wears a tux. Nothing’s cuter than Bieber in a tuxedo.

And Omg.. his shoes!!

Updates: Dan Kanter confirmed he has never dated Allison, they are just best friends. He tweeted: “for the record, though I find this mistake HILARIOUS, @AllisonKaye & I are best friends – we never dated”

News
75 comments on “Justin Bieber Two-Color Shoes at Allison Kaye Wedding Rehearsal!
  1. Alexia Lopes Brasil Love Justin on said:

Hi My name is Alexia I love you! I’m from Brazil and would be followed by you and Justin please place my dream! Today is my birthday! I really love the fact I’m much criticized for loving you, I saw them in Rio de Janeiro, and I’m dying to believe the tour will be the maximum I’m sure!
    I went on my world tour! was incredible cried till the end, simpliosmente was perfect.
    I am 3 years waiting for a twitter of you!
    fondly: Alexia
    twitter: @believe_brasil @alexiamlopes @Renathyoficial @Justin_Brasil_A @swagdobieberr @followmeselena1
    these are the people’s twitters fan club hope you follow us!
    Bye love you !

2. goldeneda-beliber x3 on said:

my life is your smile :) KİDRAUHL……………..ı just wanna love you and tell you my feelings <3

3. #BieberForever on said:

He looks hawt! Nice shoes Justy. And he looks like he’s about to cough or sneeze, LOL. He’s a cuttie. 8-)

4. haterg.blogspot.com check it out everyone it will be awsome and i also want justin beiber to look at this site to

• do people not read these stuff and do you really think justin beiber can see all this well ima let u all know justin beiber wears makeup cuz on the new site i found it showes him wearin makeup and its so funny haterg.blogspot.com

5. Ninja girl on said:

Heyy everyone! We are accepting people on our Bad a** team! The bad a*s team members that are going to interview you are:
    Me (Ninja Girl)
    Brenda
    Rosalina
    Taylor
    Wyatt
    And,We’re looking for more atleast up to 30 people!
    So,if u want to join, here are the rules:
    -U have to be a belieber
    -You have to accept our opinion on selena if you like it or not
    -You have to be under 20 and older than 9!
    -you have to be really against the haters!

If you want to join us in our gang,We can interview you and tell you if you’re in!! Reply back if u wanna join!!!!!!!

• Ninja girl on said:

@Mrs.Bieber 4 eva, we’re talking about people joining in our bad as* team!
        If you want to join,we will have to interview you and tell you if you’re in.

• Ninja girl on said:

@bieber for life,Okay,here are the questions we’re going to ask you for the interview:
        1: Are you a belieber?
        2: Are you willing to defend us against the (dark side)
        3: How old are you?
        4: What’s your real name?
        Just Answer These Questions and We’ll Tell You If You’re in!!!!

• a belieber for life on said:

@NinjaGirl
        Answers..
        1. yes i am a huge belieber!! :) JB rockzz…
        2. yea.. i am willing 2 do dat
        3. i am 13.. turning 14 on october..
        4. my name is varsha :)

• woundergirl on said:

why are yo guys so hung over justin i mean all you guys wanna do is meet him if u wanna see him go to his concert and i love him to and yea

• EllieBieber jbn4eva on said:

I’ll join I’m a total belieber I luv Justin 2 pieces I like Selena 2 I’m toats agains haters And 12 so can I plz join!

6. A fun girl named Brenda on said:

Heyy everybody!! Im accepting ppl in our bad ass team! We are accepting the maximum of 30!
    Rules:
    1. We accept ages 9-20
    2. U have to respect our opinions even tho u dont like em.
    3. Must go hardcore on haters and ppl who r not beliebers.
    5. Like justin and olny justin! (its ok if u like other celebs just as long as u like justin)
    6. MUST BE A BELIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (required)
    Ps: we will b testing u if ur good enough to join our hardcore team. If we dont reply then were prob not online or we fell asleep but we will notice u! Our bussines hours are on: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Checkin into Hotel (April 14)

• A fun girl named Brenda on said:

Ok ok i gotcha. Ima interview u ok.
        1. How old r u?
        2. Will defend the ppl on our team?
        3. Will u argue wit us?
        4. Will u b a belieber forever?
        5. Whats ur name?
        6. Constructive response: if someone says “stfu u ugly asd stank” to you what will u say back?
        7. Will u respect our opinions even tho u dont like em?

• david b conway on said:

i just what to say to ninja girl to know i am picking my team out as well and my rules are we do,nt any interview at all , as long my team is on the good side and no rules , and we do,nt need to meet each other , and my team here is name called , team selena & justin freedom fighters , love david conway

7. Nalina beieber on said:

I wish he also attend my wedding..and guess wat the bride n bridegroom will be Me and Justin Bieber..omg ..it would be the happiest moment in my life..but it’s not gonna happen..Justin enjoy the wedding…