Justin Bieber on Proposing Selena: “No, I’m too Young”

Justin Bieber and girlfriend Selena Gomez have been in a relationship for over a year now and although he has no plans to wed, he hasn’t ruled out wedding bells sometime in the future, reports EntertainmentWise.com

When asked about proposing to Selena, Justin told French newspaper Le Parisien in London:

“No, I am too young.
“One day, I will get engaged, when I have found the right person in five or 10 years. It doesn’t mean that Selena is not the right person though, she is going to kill me if I say that!”

Justin is regularly hitting the headlines with Selly, whether it be their constant public display of affection or random speculation, he just seems to brush off all of this though, as he knows that it’s all part of the job…

“Yes, it is not easy to be so young and to have a relationship with someone that doesn’t stay private.

“But well, I am a public personality, it is what I wanted, so I have to deal with it.”

146 thoughts on “Justin Bieber on Proposing Selena: “No, I’m too Young”

1. david b conway

I HAVE A SHORT PUBLIC STATEMENT HERE TODAY AND I JUST HOPE EVERY ONE IS READING THIS COMMENT AND SELENA GOMEZ & JUSTIN BIEBER HM SLEF TO HERE AS WELL , I DAVID CONWAY IS USING THERE PUBLICIY ACT AND JELENA BY LOSING WHEIGHT , AND MY TITLE IS CALLED / JELENA DIET , JUST ABOUT 3 YEAR,S THAT THERE WERE DATTING I WAS LOSING WHEIGHT THAN , IM SO SORRY TO SAY THAT NOW IM NOT CREEPING ANY MORE ,LOVE DAVID CONWAY

1. david b conway

IM GOING TO BE A HULK JUST BY NEXT YEAR 2013 ,AND SEXY JUST LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER AND THAT IS MY IDEA , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

2. lisanne

Why are you doing this to yourself ? *sorry for my bad english*
        Why would you be like Justin Bieber ?
        I mean, You are just the way you are ! ;)
        And please stop losing weight…You are perfect in the way you are..
        I did the same thing… because I wanted to look like selena for justin.
        But I realized because of friends and family that…It wont work.
        because everyone is different..

I hope you will answer me..

xxLisanne

1. Maxi

FIRST!!
    (always wanted to say that^^)
    and btw, this is really cute from justin, to say that sel might be the right person, but he will see what future brings :)

but anyway, i love justin <3

2. goldeneda-beliber x3

I hope he will find right person one day:) I just LOVE him FOREVER,,…………..
    AND……………..we know THAT JUSTİN İS EVERY BELİEBERS DREAM <3

3. Believe❤✨

I will happy with whoever he ends up with whether it be Selena, or an 85 year old. If he is happy, I am happy! You smile, I smile. Love you so much, Justin!!!!!!!

1. goldeneda-beliber x3

I think you ‘re true belieber cuz I think the same as you………
      if he is really happy ,I am happy more than him . he is my everything <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

1. JB is okay

Your everything? So all of you “Beliebers” are telling me (in other words) that if Justin Bieber died, most of you people would commit suicde? Girls and a few dudes, where is your dignity? I watched never say never and i hope none of you tried to attack him on that scooter of his anyway. Love him but don’t obsess over him. He doesn’t have blood like a smurf he’s just like every other guy just with a ton of talent. Chew on that BELIEBERS!!!!

2. Belieber101❤

I agree your a true belieber!!!!! ;) I think the same way too!!!!!! I love you Justin!!!!! Your amazing!!!!!!❤

4. Bieberfan234

Wow if he did say that i would laugh cause i don’t like selena gomez that much so… i hope he’ll brake up with her someday so i can be Mrs. Bieber :-D <3

1. BeliebersSupportJUSTIN/Kiana

i dont like her either but @goldeneda-belieberx3 y do u think they will break up for sure

1. justinbieber444

if you were a true fan you would be happy for him no mater what i get ever one wonts to marry him or date him i do i use to be one of those girls i think he is still cute but really just be happy for him no mater who he is with you say you love him but you give him crap for dating selena when she might be the girl for him. justin in my mind i think you and selena make a great par. I LOVE YOU JUSTIN
      love,
      justinbieber444<3<3<3

2. Team Jelena

just face the fact tht he loves selena and he’s not goin to leave her for someone he dont even know but if ur a belieber u should surport jelena and sayin tht u dont like her is not very surpportive. Just Sayin

5. ZACHERY loves jbiscrazy4me

HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW IF MY GIRL BEEN ON HERE AT ALL TODAY JUST 4.GET NEVER MIND I KNOW WERE SHE IS AT

6. sali 15

It’s funny how he said i doesnt mean that selena is’nt the right person though if i said that Sel would kill me…lol is he that afraid of selena?…aww justin c’mon!!!!!!

1. david b conway

i just what to say that to about there should get engaged for selena gomez and justin bieber the only reason why i might be jealous of them is because they found there love each other and not me yet , im so sorry for every thing just about me on this web site , ninja girl and i made peaes here this week just on this web site , and please do,nt blog me just from google grome please , love david conway

1. david b conway

and may be wont stay on this web site to much at night and the only time i will be on,line some time just around the dinner time at 5:00 pm or 10:30 pm or 11:00 or 11:30 pm , i will check your comments very short in the moring but i will not make mind comments here untill at night , that,s the way i was doing for a while but i made a mis,stack by making comments in the moring im so sorry for to bother in the morning part . i just what my twitter back please , love david conway

2. david b conway

and plus it is almost summer and i will not be on,line in the morning so much , love david

7. ZACHERY

UM… ACUALLY HOW AM I UGLY WEN U WAS ALL UP UNDER ME LAST NIGHT CHIC AND UR THE ONE WHO SAID TO MD I LIVE U FIRST OH AND UR THE ONE WHO SAID OH I LICE U ZACHERY AND SAID AND ONE OF THE. REASON WHY I LOVE U IS CUZ U HAVE GREAT HAIR AND PMS TY U VERY MUCH

8. someone

I hate selena like 2 years ago but bcz Justin i like her know. And i think they are cute couple but me and justin will be the cutest couple ever ;)

9. AnahiBelieber

OH MY GOOOSH ! you all can’t imagine how happy i am now :)))) in 10 years i will meet Justin Bieber and marry him :D

10. hey

DID ANYONE UNDERSTAND?

Was he saying she would kill him if he hadn’t added that she could maybe be the right person or she is going to kill him for adding that?

1. coco

that she would kill him for saying she not the right person cuz he said IF i say that she would kill me

11. Harry Style's Girlfriend

He’s right! Justin is only 18.He should probably wait until he’s 25 years old.That’s when I’m getting married.

12. ZACHERY

HEY WAS UP U KNOW JB LIVES IN CALIFORNIA I JUST READ IT IN A MAGAZINE AND NICK JONAS LIVES IN MAMHATAN IN NYC HEY U KNOW I LIVE IN …………. UM
    ……… UM……U
    IM MM..

13. alexis bieber

yes they are too young and how about telling the media or gossip website to stop these rumors yes they are dating but that doesn’t mean they are going to get married. unfortunately the media can add pressure to there relation. plus i don’t think pattie or mandy(selena’s and justin’s moms) want to be grandmothers that young.

14. jboscrazy4me

ZACKY LEAVE HER ALONE AND WTF DUH YEAH ZACH WHO THE HELL DOSE NOT KNOW WERE HE LIVES LIKE UR 16 STOP BOTHERING LIL GIRLS AND -LOVE YA HAVE

15. harry styles girlfriend

O LOOK AT ME I LOVE 1D @ND HARRY STYLES HEH IMA GIRL FILLED WITH SUGER AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE AND BLAH BLAH BLAH

1. emily

Umm, are you Ninja Girl with a new name? ’cause you sound like her and Loves harry style’s like me!!!

2. Harry Style's Girlfriend

Yea! I used to be Ninja Girl!! Now,Since I am desperately,seriously in love with him,I changed my username!!!!

3. Bieber Luver

Wow! I didn’t even realize that. You seem so much happier now that you love Harry. :)

16. Number1bieberfan

To all of the true beliebers out there who love and respect justins gf selena at least he nos we care about his gf feelings and how it will affect him. And to all the selena haters grow up and accept the fact that they r going out some people might get to meet him because their lucky and some people might not im not saying u r never gonna meet justin but if u do he might just fall in love with u and im sure u wouldn’t want justins fans saying anything horrible to u because it will not only hurt u but it will also hurt justin so next time before u post anything stupid think before u do please because someday id love to meet justin. I love u justin with all my heart

1. david b conway

im so sorry for coming here , why is this it on the google web site for may i ask pepole , just ask that question please , and now my gone , love david