JUSTINBIEBERZONE

Jeremy Bieber Joins the Big Brother UK

Justin and his dad, Jeremy Bieber

Justin Bieber’s dad, Jeremy Bieber, has just been signed on to appear on British Celebrity Big Brother and Justin isn’t exactly pleased, reports Allieiswired.com

According to a source, Jeremy is being paid £100,000 ( or $128,830) to join the Big Brother house on Channel5!

A source told People.co.uk:

“He has been talking to producers for a few weeks and they have cut a deal.

“The fact he is the father of one of the most famous people in the world means he was near the top of the producers’ wish-list. No doubt Justin’s fans will tune in to see what his dad is like. Justin is a little worried, though.”

Jeremy is apparently a huge fan of the show, he even tweeted about wanting to sign up a while ago.

News
78 comments on “Jeremy Bieber Joins the Big Brother UK
    • JBFanforever on said:

Gonna watch this he would like so win ever belieber will vote me one of them Justin come on the show too.

1. BiBoyBeleiber on said:

Girl : Am I pretty?
    Boy : NO.
    Girl : Do you want to be with me forever?
    Boy : NO.
    ……Girl : Would you cry if I walked away?
    ……..Boy : NO
    She heard enough, and was hurt. She walked away, tears ran down her face. The boy grabbed her arm.
    Boy : Your not pretty, your beautiful. I don’t want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldn’t cry if you walked away, I would DIE.
    (Boy whispers) : Please? Stay with me.
    (Girl whispers) : I will.
    Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm. Tomorrow it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life! If you don’t post this to 5 other events. You will have relationship problems for the next 10 years…

2. SayWhat on said:

So Jeremy Bieber abandons his wife and baby (Justin).
    Remarries and has kids with another women.
    Now he is going to leave his new wife and kids to go to the UK to do a
    reality show that has single men and women living together.
    What an embarrassment. I have no respect for him.

• JerryLovesMe;) on said:

Amen i was ok with him at first but thn i realized he came back into justins life once he became famous and the producer only chose him to be on the show because he is the worlds biggest popstars dad -_-

3. Imhotnsexy on said:

U should i no hes done alot of mean n horrible but at the end he is still justins dad n by not showing respect to him yr disrespecting justin hes a part time dad n theres nothing wrong with that. They r still family n at least justin nos his dad some kids dont get the chance to meet their dads.

4. Mari on said:

Do any of you guys know why justin isn’t following selena in instagram?

And I think it’s uncool of Justin’s dad to go on big brother. I’d respect him more if he was just a family man!

5. Sammie Hayley Bieber on said:

YEAAAAAAHHHH :D

I will be watching and voting… love you JEREMY :)

Why i love being english we get so many great shows :P

Love You Bieber <3

6. 1# young money fan on said:

Um.nothing same but I did not go to school my head is still hurting hat y I was not on that much yesterday nd lol when I.told my mom I woke up with an head ack.she said well u might have an hangover I was like.WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t drink :o

7. 1# young money on said:

Wat school stated ,3 hours ago ugh wat ur fave subject MD do u notice that ratio on his dad left arm of the girl