Justin Bieber THE VIEW: “I’m still learning about love”

Justin Bieber talks to THE VIEW ladies about his fame, family and music! Added bonus: Grandpa Bieber spotting!

The ladies inquire about Bieber’s rabid fan base and the violent scenarios, chases and riots that seem to flock any public appearance he makes. “I don’t get afraid, because at the end of the day I know my fans aren’t trying to hurt me”.

Barbara Walters then asks if Justin’s in love. “Being young, I’m still learning about love and what love is.” he says.

Watch the video interview below!

38 thoughts on “Justin Bieber THE VIEW: “I’m still learning about love”

1. Never SAY Never

“JUSTIN IS LIFE & LIFE IS JUSTIN DREW BIEBER”
    “JUSTIN IS LIFE & LIFE IS JUSTIN DREW BIEBER”
    “JUSTIN IS LIFE & LIFE IS JUSTIN DREW BIEBER”
    “JUSTIN IS LIFE & LIFE IS JUSTIN DREW BIEBER” YOUR BEST FRIEND NEVER SAY NEVER OUR LOVE IS TRUE AND SACRED LOVE A LOT MY BIEBER..

2. Never SAY Never

Oh hey dear Abhinav Happy birthday to you
    I ma Never say never JUSTIN BIEBER’S BEST FRIEND…12:07 MINUTS

3. david b conway

i still think there personal relationship is fake matter what they think about justin bieber and selena gomez , im not a hater to them im just actting like it , but i was so disapointed in selena gomez ,, love david conway

1. #BieberForever:)

i still think there is something wrong in you. i , think you need grammar , lesson.. love , bieber forever.

4. Never SAY Never

I love all of you my lovers100%
    and hater10%
    just dont mind Dear Devid b conway what you disireing to our friendship.

5. Tg chapis*love dr

Oh!My gee,justin love is like an ocean it neva ends nd neva starts jst b ur slf lil h0mie@tg chapis dopehood_retweeted-l0ve life ;)

6. Never SAY Never

This is not your word this is your mouth
    LOVE YOU JUSTIN DREW BIEBER YOUR FRIEND NEVER SAY NEVER YOU ARE MY DREAM.

7. mallory

i have that talk before to my covestcovertion with my ex boyfriend with me wantes to you do the dance with me all the time my other friend is zack stern he is doing the rapper to my party to come because is so much fun about we to say sexy i known it this is gonna be my party is gonna be fun you might loved it so much you might like it known what i haved new house already have to go there have fun lot of songs with my memeries at churchhill and regan better schools there i can bring lots and bunch for them friends to be there my new house a haved gameroom stairs gamebus front yard bring foods inside talk to it whatever you wanted too just go ahead thank you

8. jsha

I love ur smile jb . “U got that smile that only heaven can make. I pray 2 god everyday that u keep that smile”. :-D

9. Me

But isnt Justin madly in love with Selena? Why would he not say he’s in love. He’s said it before in other interviews….When they mentioned selena looking like the chick in the Girlfriend poster he was like “Um no.” Jelena wont last through the world tour……

10. carolina hernandez

your soooooooo cute ima become a sing tooo watch i hope i get 2 meet u one day i <3 u justin i got bieber fever forever