Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez on A Comedy Show Night Out In West Hollywood

Justin and Selena catch pal Bo Burnham‘s comedy show at Largo at the Coronet on (August 25) in West Hollywood, California. Credit: FameFlynet

Justin was dressed super casual for the evening. He wore a grey wool hat with a matching jumper which he teamed with a pair of Kanye West-style black leather trousers. While Selly made much more effort for their quiet time together. She looked lovely in a cream colour maxi-dress that she wore with a pair of suede ankle boots. 8+ pics inside.

252 thoughts on “Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez on A Comedy Show Night Out In West Hollywood

1. dodojustin belieberluv jelena4ever

first yayyy <3 I'm so happy for them they r so wonderful together <3 jelena4ever <3

1. khloe99

No becuz I thought I was first then I saw your comment and then I was like First!!!!! ……………..ish

1. Mrs.Bieber

Selina is not pregnant! She has gained a lot of weight. Selina never has time to excercise and eats a lot of junky fast food! Once you turn 20 your metabolism slows down. That’s what happened to her!

1. david b conway

dear justin bieber zone fansite , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here i know how much you do,nt alway,s love me here so much , but i do have a big favor for you and the rest of the haters of selena gomez and her boy friend justin bieber zone haters here , do you know that walt disney production company is blaming me just because off selena gomez haters and justin bieber haters as well and the web site just by walt disney production company of the , disney infonet .com web site , just blog me thing,s are not the same any more , thank you guy,s , love david b conway

2. biebah

did I miss somthing guys what preg…I dont believe that and I dont hate her but I just think that she is using him and she does’nt like him and am mad at that…ppl would tell me it’s her choice to dump him if she does’nt like THEN why on the third planet of the solar system did she started dating him!!!!.uuuuggghhhh

3. Lani15

Well she needs to start excersising hecka soon cuz that girl looked like she got pregnant or just plain fat. And if you are defending her, it’s really bad.

2. khloe99

Nice dress?? (She said less excitedly) Anyways Jelena must really love comedy…. and Selena must really love those shoes

1. khloe99

Besides if she gets pregnant all hell would let loose She has enough haters already try imagining the amount of death threatrs would be sent to her

1. Monica

Yea but why would anyone want to hurt she would be carrying Justin’s baby and real beliebers wouldnt hurt his girl and baby :/ i dont think so
        but if she get pregnant i would be excited i want to see what there baby would look like :)

2. Megan V.

Nahh….. I don’t think she pregg but, what’s up the short shorts and now this….. her stylist must be sick or sumthin’…….LOL:P

3. Lani15

I would and I bet I’m more of a Belieber than you @Monica trust me I would try to end her life right then and there.

1. EllaBieber

I don’t think she is prego but she really does look like she is in them pics it might just be the dress

3. am a fan of justin bieber numbre 1

selena gomez look fat and i love you JB so much YOU ARE SO HOT ! YOU ARE SO CUTE AND SEXY SELENA GOMEZ LOOK SO FAT LIKE A ALL PEOPLE FAT JUSTIN BIEBER CAN NOT HAVE BABY CUZ HE IS MY BESFRIEND FOR EBER AND I LOVE HOW HE SING SO HE CAN NOT HAVE A BABY OF SELENA GOMEZ OK
    I NEED THE JUSTIN BIEBER DONT NEED A BABY NO MORE HE CAN HAVE MY BF I LOVE YOU JB

1. Algebra sucks

If Justin wants to have a baby with Selena, he can, it’s not our decision to make, but I really doubt shes pregnant anyway.

4. khloe99

Why are all the comments about her being P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I am seriously freaking out right now

1. Desss

cause she looks like it im freaking out to all helll would break loose if selena ended up pregant or lordy i cant imagine…..

1. Algebra sucks

If she does turn out to be pregnant (highly doubt) I wish them the best, so many people hate her already because she going out with Justin, if she’s carrying his child people are gonna get really jealous, I just hope no one does anything stupid and try to hurt her or the baby, that would be horrible.

2. Desss

yes thatd be very horrible if some one tried to hurt her or the baby idc…i support Justin no matter what

2. khloe99 @Shanaeluvsmusic on Twit.

I Know even if she was pregnant ill support Justin no matter what I’ll always be a belieber no matter what happens

1. Algebra sucks

I don’t THINK she’s pregnant… But I’m not sure, I doubt it though, it might just be the wind making her dress inflate, or something.

1. Jsha bieber

No . She is not lookin chubby bcuz the dress got puffed . she always looks fat n she is lookin so cuz she is a fattty bitch .

1. Algebra sucks

Ummm.. It looks more like her dress was getting inflated by the wind to me…i think she’s pretty thin actually.

2. Monica

If you think Selena is fat omfg wtf has the world come to she isnt fat she just not as skinny fat is when there like side fat and rolls and all that ugly fat shit she still has thin legs and waist its just her face look more chubby and the dress caught air

3. Jsha bieber

LamFo @algebra sucks no u r completly wrong her dress ain’t got puffed actually her body got puffed bcuz of her over weight .

4. Algebra sucks

@jsha bieber. Actually I’m not completely wrong. U think one thing I think another, but they are both possibilities. Yes, Selena could have gained weight, but if u took the time out to look at other photos of her she isn’t fat at all, well I’ve seen other pictures of her and I know her belly isn’t that big, and I know if your wearing a light flowy dress it’s easy for it to get puffed up by the wind, so actually, I’m not completely wrong.

5. Jsha bieber

@algebra sucks i saw her other pics just bcuz u told me to look at another pix but she is lookin so faty in all.

6. Algebra sucks

Hmm, well I was just on google and I searched Selena Gomez kids choice awards 2012 and she doesn’t look fat at ALL.

7. Georgia

1. CALLING PEOPLE “FAT” “UGLY” “PREGNANT” “CHUBBY” ETC MAKES U BE BECOME A BULLY, OR A PERSON WITH NO RESPECT!! PEOPLE WHO SAY THESE TYPE OF THINGS MAKE PEOPLE BECOME ANOREXIC AND BULIMIC. U “JSHA BIEBER” NEEED TO SHUT UP, IF U HAVE SOMETHING BAD TO SAY KEEP IT TO UR SELF, NO ONE WANTS TO HERE IT…AND IF REALLY LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER THAN STOP WITH THE HATE AND RUDE COMMENTS.

5. dodojustin belieberluv jelena4ever

i know i was first but i wanna say this to the people who make rumors.if she was 8 month pregnant then why she wear that pink dress on teen choice awards and her birthday 1month ago.u guys doesn’t even make sense :)) u have nothing to do u just make rumors and hate on celebrities.come on you guys have to move on….P.S she’s [not PREGNANT] deal with it….

6. Sarah

Selena is not pregnant. I keep hearing rumors that Selena wants to dump Justin. I don’t know if that’s true or not but we still love Justin no matter what.

1. mrs.swaggiebieber

1. Jonas Brothers are big. Selena apparently dates Nick Jonas.
      2. Twilight is big. Selena apparantly dates Taylor.
      3. Glee is big. Selena apparantly dates Cody.
      4. Bieber Fever is big. Selena apparently dates Justin.
      Who next?

1. Me,myself,AND...JUSTIN!!!

DUDE I SO AGREEEEEE!!!!!! EITHER SHES GONNA DATE SOMEONE FROM ONE DIRECTION OR SOMEONE FROM THE HUNGER GAMES! CAUSE IVE NOTICED THAT TO! I THINK SHES JUST “DATING” SOME FAMOUS CELEBRITY TO GET MORE FANS AND THEN WHEN THIER NOT SO FAMOUS SHE DUMPS THEM AND GOES ON TO THE NEXT ONE! sorry bout the caps but selenas making me mad! LOL :P

7. Huge fan, HUGE!

I am sure she is not PG but her cloths choices latley are really bad. What is up with that is she trying to look bad? That dress is 2 feet to long and really butt ugly; Selena u are a beautifll and I love U to death but girl go back to dtressing with class and style. Please!

8. Sarah grilli

Selena Gomez is not having a baby. Okay if she was than she wouldn’t be able to go to parties or get to ride roller coasters and do that fun stuff and Justin bieber said hes waiting untill marriage . I mean leave her alone please.

1. Monica

Yea you too far back in the dark sweety if you still think justin a virgin lol but its ok alot people are naive these days

9. biebs achieves

I know that it’s not good judge before you know the truth …but I’ll say what I feel any way.
    I dont think that she has real feelings for him …and there is this rumor lately that she wants to dump him,cuz he is being a bad boy. in almost all the pics of them I see together she always egnoures him and he is the one chasing her and smiling at her and doing all the good things to her,I NEVER read an article saying she did things for him at all which means …she might love him a lil bit but the reason she is holding on to him is the fame and money…if you compare his amount of money by hers.
    SELENA-5.5 million
    JUSTIN – 112 milion

1. biebah

I heard about that article too…and I saw her cozing up with NATT WOLF…am not being mean to her but I am doubting that she is using him for fame

1. I love Drew Bieber

well she might b cause if she did not have justin now that WOWP has stoped like she has a few movies but do u think that she would still b as famous as she is now?… And Justin does everything for her buys her bags and stuff….I douno my mom even said that she thinks they r only dating for fame nd my mom is 46 so yea I kinda agree with biebs achieves

2. mrs.swaggiebieber

I heard the dumping part. I read a magazine the she didn’t take anything seriously inner life coz shes 20. I quote : ” I’m 20; and I don’t take anything seriously in life. “

3. biebs achieves

ooh, don’t worry @I LOVE DREW BIEBER even if she dumps him, there is no doubt that she will go and jump on one of 1D guys….cuz after all fame is what she cares about.and like I said she is desperate .
      selena’s net worth – 5.5 million
      justin bieber net worth – 112 million

1. kamini

am kinda crying why did she use justin for fame and now she is thinking of dumping him…lots of selenators are always blind to see that….she was an idol for me and when she started dating justin I loved her more and then I began to see that she never realy loved she is using him ppl…but i will never hate on her cuz its ike am bullying her but showing a fact to ppl isnt called bullying

10. Mrs.Bieber

She kind of lookes PG. I dont really like her dress but its her style and thats watt she wanted to were everybody want to wear there own style leave her alone

11. Lindsey

love the dress , the jacket & the shoes .. her style choices lately are also cute . she always looks good when she dresses down . yall are crazy with this pregnant talk.

1. david b conway

i wont be mad at selena gomez , if she was in love with some else better than justin bieber , i will be happy for her , love david conway

1. mrs.swaggiebieber

I wouldn’t be mad. Its her descion not Justin’s. I love him. I want him to be happy. And if she don’t really love him the relationship ain’t gonna work. I hope she doesn’t hurt him too bad. If she does dump him.

12. Georgia

I REALLY WISH PEOPLE WOULD STFU ABOUT HER BEING PREGNANT OR FAT IN THAT DRESS OR ANY DRESS…WHO GIVES A SHIT OF WHAT PEOPLE WEAR …ALL I C IS STUPID COMMENTS WITCH MAKES ME WANNA SLAP SOMEONE.

SO PLEASE IF U THINK SELENA IS FAT/UGLY/PREGNANT KEEP IT TO URSELF B/C UR PROB. GONNA END UP MAKING A PRESON ANOREXIC AND BULIMIC, I TAKE THIS SERIOUS B/C I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WAS BULIMIC B/C PEOPLE AT SCHOOL THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS PREGNANT AND UGLY. IT HURTS ME SOOO MUCH SO JUST PLEASE STOP IT!!!!!!!

13. biebah

this is what the article said ……
    she is finding a way to breakup with him,but still be friends cuz she told him lots of her family secrets and bcuz his becoming a bad boy she is scared that if she breaks up with him ,he might spill these family secrets..any way I dont want justin to look like the bad boy in this (maybe)upcoming breakup.

1. essie j

@biebah justin will never do that he is a good person and mature he’s not 12 years old besides she is the one who stuck with him remember that he dated before he can break up with her anytime

14. belieber jenne

I lil love selena and lot love justin ..I just realized they are not a very perfect match for each other just saying. he looked prettier with the girl in ALAYLM vidoe