Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Love Shayla

Jelena notice Shayla.

68 thoughts on “Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Love Shayla

1. Batoul

Hey jb,
      I admire u lots! The thing is I like know alot and everything bout u and my dream was to meet u! I to love to sing ! I just can’t meet u cuz it’s expensive and impossible cuz I live in Michigan! Plus u probably won’t care because i wear a head scarf! Lol anyways I’m quiet shy settled but love and am crazy over u! Btw I live in Dearborn Michigan! On Rosalie !!! ❤U so much ! I hope I will ever get a chance to meet u! I’m not a CRAZED fan but am truly a belieber! Thnx for changing my life! Again ❤u!

2. Jb belieber

Hey JUSTIN,
      Ur my idol, my love, my dream, my heart, my life! It may sound like I’m a crazed fan but I’m not I’m just one of ur true beliebers! I’ve always been dreaming of meeting u! I’ve loved u in the third grade! Bak then I just said I don’t cuz pple would hate u I u like jb but now I’m proud to luv u cuz ur my life once again! Here’s my email : batoulshinawah@yahoo.com!! Lol I’ve always been watching videos of u in concerts and always pray 1 day I might be able to go to ur concert and be tht lucky girl to be on the stage with u while u sing to me❤! That will be a moment I will never forget! Oh and JUSTIN plzzz come if ur avalible, um on either April 23 or 24 my school is going to NY for a field trip and were going to the today show! Plzzzz try to be there ! Me and my friend have been dreaming to meet u! Plzzz make our dreams come true cuz so far u already changed our lives❤❤❤❤❤

1. bella(:

um… she has cancer… i wouldnt say luckiest! also i dont think she’s the happiest girl in the world… she still is sick. but i bet it did help her feel better to know that Justin and Selena care

1. trent

god bless these two god bless shayla. unfortunately governments haven’t find a cure hopefully in the near future doctors have found one.

2. Bieberlove

I think this is photoshop bc nobody knws where it came from. He didn’t posted on twitter or instagram or fb. If it is photoshop it was a nice thing but I don’t think it was right.

1. Monica

I dont think so it looks real besides Justin in Canada and Selena in canada lol then she brings Jaxon to the carpet with her obvisliy Justin with her if his family is

3. arivett

I just love this site l. Thank you to whoever put this thing together.and thank you Justin Bieber for being a great person.

4. #Believe In Biebah

This is why I love Justin & Selena. Shayla I hope you get better soon. :) And you doctors need to find a f*cking cure for cancer like right now. It’s the worst thing in the world. Congratulations, Shayla. :)

5. Mrs.Bieber

CONGRTAS SHAYLA I HOPE YOU GET BETTER
    ND I AGREE WIT YOU #BELIEVE IN BIEBAH THEY NEED TO HURRY UP TO MUCH PPL R DIEIN FROM THIS S***

6. Chanel

Aww so cute, Justin and Selena are very cute together. How sweet of them to do that for there sick fan. They both are very much in love with each other. So sweet of them to give a shout out to shyla, who is very sick. Love how Justin and Selena are so good
    Together. They compliment each other. They both are so meant for each other. Hope they end up together.

7. BiebersHottie

This doesn’t apply to everyone but stop being so jealous of the girl and saying its photo shopped. Some ppl are saying it looks photo shopped because their jealous but not everyone. So for the People who are jealous knock it off it’s not nice. The poor girl has cancer.

8. BiebRauhls

Apart from getting noticed by Justin and Selena, she’s not the luckiest girl in the world coz she has cancer!!!!!

9. javid

hi justin and selena,im javid,im 15 from iran,i dont wanna any requests for u but i just wanna tell u something,i have some nice lyrics,i wanna record a song but i cant because im not rich like u.if u wanna i can show my lyrics,i just wanted to tell u that here’s alot of perfect talents but problems dont let them to shine,like me. a boy like me that has a big dream but he cant do that.im a basketball player,actor and singer but in iran being famous is so hard cause rap is forbidden in iran,UNDERSTAND ME BYE my dreams dead

10. javid taheri

hi,how r u? im javid,im 15 years old from iran,im not here for any requests but im here for tell u something,all of people in u.s.a can be famous and have a good life,but a boy like me that wants to be famous and sing has problems,im not rich for record a song.i have some nice lyrics but my dreams dead cause i dont have any way to follow them,here’s alot of talent but something like money doesn’t let them shine,understand me,u r in a nice country and u don’t know about other countries like iran,here rap is forbidden and rappers are in jail.MY DREAMS DEAD,dead YOU ARE GOOD FOR STAGE , AND I’M GOOD FOR CRY

11. javid taheri

12. righthere

Change the title…because she said her dream n idol was to only meet justin.. Not selena, selena was just there so she got in the picture…I heard Shayla didn’t like Selena

1. gabby

yeah u HEARD she didn’t but she does it was her dream, it’s like justin does something nice it’s cute selena does something nice no one believes it.

13. jelena♥

to righthere this is what it said so learn how to read then talk shit Shayla is a 15 year old girl who has cancer & had the dream to be noticed by Justin and Selena, and her dream came true!

14. righthere

To Jelena<3: I read what HER parents said, they said "She want's to be noticed by JUSTIN BIEBER" i didn't see they said SELENA GOMEZ, selena was just in the picture sweetie. Im not gonna believe everything this website says because sometimes they make errors.

1. Rue b

Does it really matter as long as she got her wish…. ppl make big deals when they see Selena I just don’t get it.. I mean she’s just a person lik wow ppl make a big deal about her when they say they don’t like her but u have the pleasure to talk about her like seriously get a life… And not to u just the other by the way.

15. Clair

Justin and Selena are the cutest couple I know :) Selena and Justin both are caring they think about other people and give them there dreams :) Justin sure knows how to treat a girl ! There just so caring and loving :D I <3 and support them both :D :P

16. kaylin

I’m so happy that they did this for her. I know Shayla personally and she’s an amazing girl.
    I feel so so bad that she has cancer :'( she’s beautiful inside and out and she deserves to be noticed by Justin and selena (: