I Never Want her to feel I’m Ashamed

“Sometimes we gotta take the back exits but I never separate from her because I never want her to feel I’m ashamed of her because most guys in the business don’t want to be seen with the girl and make them ride in separate cars and all that get away stuff…If we’re getting away, we’re getting away together.”

-JB

78 thoughts on “I Never Want her to feel I’m Ashamed

1. JelenaFan

they are saying he posted a pic saying single are they broken up? but i dnt get it he just said all of these sweet thinqs about her then post it wtf? is it true?

1. Belibah till forevs :-D

My name is Elizabeth to …. YAY !!! Oh and I loooooooovvvvve justin Bieber sooooo much lol ….. TTYL

2. Kaylani

I think what he means is a lot of guys take separate cars and there not really seen with there girlfriends. He seems really into Selena and Adore her very much.

1. JB lover

If u r a Belieber I don’t think u wanna kill his girlfriend n make him heartbroken cuz that would break ur heart too. I luv him n I like Selena too n even if I had hate Selena I wouldn’t say anything cuz it would hurt Justin. I am a true and forever true Belieber. <3

1. josilyn

u said it i always try to defend them from haters i love them so much they are my idol
        lots of love, hope, and faith <3

2. jane

i feelthat way too. not that i want to kill her bt i just dont like her. yeah im jealous but i just dislike her with justin. they aint right for each otha… and ses like 2 years older than him so yahh..

1. Yoon Leဲt Paing

i hate SELENA cuz she was dating with many famous younger singers like jonas brothers & so onnnnnnn

2. JelenaFan

are too much headlines saying there done or there togther i dnt know wat to belive hollywood Life started it all after they posted there fine now they are saying they split like wtf

3. Alisha

Yeah! Its every where on internet, so may be they broken up. He posted a pic of his on instagram, in which he was looking sad and after some hours he delete that pic. And He said all these things, in interview with oprah.

1. oxBelievexo

Idk It’s kinda confusing. You just got to see when Oprah final chapter with Justin Bieber airs November 26th i believe to hear the full story.

1. JelenaFan

here’s the thinq he posted a pic under tha pic he put single but backforth.. but other headlines saying its false or wat we dnt know if they did split or wat but a close friend to them did say they are just fine and happy but i dnt knw…both of them havent said anythinq soo i dnt knw

4. luvjb

I wish they broke up… she is a bitch she is with him because of his money….. oh and one more thing she is the worst singer

1. jb4ever

she has money she doesnt need his money if you really lovE JB you would be happy for him you dont have to like selena just respect her and by you saying “i wish they broke up” instead of “i wish they break up” i can tell you’re an 11 year old jelous little girl

2. Carmel

She don’t gotta be with him for money she got her own.. She was with him cause she love/loved him.. That’s why there was a whole bunch of back and forth because she couldn’t stay away

5. Confused ? >.

I’m kinda of confused ? I really don’t know what to believe anymore ?? , All i’m going to say is when Justin is happy i’m happy . Whether he’s with her or not , we should be happy for him , but if they did break up we should be sad with him . Beliebers not everything is about us .

6. oxBelievexo

I’m confused. I don’t know if they broken up or not. It’s hard when one sourse says they’re still togather but others say they broke up. I wish someone would make it clear..

1. josilyn

if justin and selena said in person they broke up or satyed togther then beilive them not no one else cause some ppl want them to break up and some ppl want thme to stay together

7. JelenaFan

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have been plagued by breakup rumors nearly as long as they have been together. It is wishful thinking on the part of some Beliebers. Selena and Justin are young, but so far, they have withstood the pressure of Hollywood and made their relationship work.

Recently, the breakup rumors have been in overdrive and were heightened after Justin tweeted a picture of himself with an anagram that many assumed meant single. He quickly deleted the picture, which incited further gossip. So what does it all mean?

According to an insider, “She’s with him all the time, and they are happy. They’re kids having fun.” All those nasty separation rumors are chalked up to idle gossip. “People just like to make up drama about them to stir up trouble because it makes a good story,” says the source.

There have been plenty of reports the star couple break up and get back together all the time. Quite frankly, they sound like a normal young couple. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are going to have problems. It is a part of life. Unlike some couples, Justin and Selena are willing to work through those problems.

1. Lokani

Awe, such Amazing boyfriend who loves and adores her very much. That’s sweet of Him to say about her. I love seeing them together. Such a cute together. I dont why anyone doesn’t like her. Shes very grounded And very sweet And is very proud of her boyfriend who everyone loves and adores.

2. Belibah till forevs :-D

U realize people never read Long comments everyone just skips it and reads the short ones when I saw ur comment my eyes opened so …………… CHILL …..and…. I hope ur fingers r ok
      Ps I loooove Justin Bieber !!!!!!!!:-)

8. TrueBelieber56

this is true,what he said.but it was with a interview w/ oprah.but it doesnt air till November something.& idk about the rumors :/

9. alexis

i think its a rumor that they broke up. but who knows the gossip media is full of crap these days. just becasue she’s in la filming a movie and justin is on tour dosen’t mean a lot. but in my view if they broke up its there problem not his fans or her fans and hope that they can be nice to each other. that would be the mature thing.

1. alexis

i think that pic is from some photoshoot or something but he never at least of my knowledge that he post anything selena related on twitter or any other of his websites besides instagram. maybe it wasen’t selena related because if they broke up entertainment shows would have reported it. and so far nothing and they check with justin’s rep or managers.

10. Heys guys

I donot now guys what is going on but if I was Justin I will tweeted and say the true and donot make it a mystery (just saying)

11. @Trin_IAm

For girls who don’t know Justin tweeted “Lingse”(something like that) unscambled it says “Single”. Beliebers don’t know if they’ve broken up yet, but they have before so it can happen. I just want Justin to be happy so if he breaks up with her so be it. Congrats to the lucky girl he might #Fall in love with next. Love Selena but I don’t want Justin’s heart broken.

12. Belieber 4 LIFEEEE

OMG THAT IS THA SWEETEST THING I’VE EVER HEARD/ READ OMG OMG OMG THIS IS WHY I LOVE U JUSTIN YR SO EFFING SWEET <333

13. IL_Jelena

rumors. gossip. lies. truth.

dnt rlly kno wat goes on wit them no more.. lol its prety confusing..

#Jelenator
    #Belieber
    #Selenator

i love justin.. soo very much.. lol nd i love selena.. to me theey r one of the best cuples.. but that doesnt always last…

ALL THESE BELIEBERS SAYING HOW THEY WANNA ‘KILL SELENA’ ‘HATE SELENA’ ND ALL THIS SH*T… JUST NEED TO REALIZE THAT THERE ARE MILLIONS OF GIRLS IN THE WORLD AND MOST LIKELY, ALOT OF US… NO ‘MOST’ OF US WILL NOT B WIT JUSTIN… its a fact alright.. yes a sad fact.. :/ but a tru one..

i wish no harm on anyone.. thats just ‘EVIL’ nd ‘RUDE’ nd just all around ‘HATEFUL’ nd ‘MESSED-UP’….. if justin is happy wit her, b happy for justin.. if justin isnt happy wit her, then yu can hate or watever it is yu do.. i dnt carry hate in my heart.. i dnt kno her.. she did nuthn to me.. so y wud i hate? yeah she goes out wit a star i admire alot but that doesnt give me or anyone else the right to hate just cuz we feel like it.. lol

#TruuBelieberForeverAndAlways

-Alyssa

14. sastika belieber

I love them n dont wanna them to be apart JUSTIN LOVES SELENA n so does she.means they care for each other support n respect..so why not we show some respect towards their relationships..means justin’s happy wid her n if JB IS WE SURE DO> I LOVE SELENA nt only becuz of justin bt she’s got something that inspires me N I LOVE JUSTIN which I needn’t explain cuz he’s moreover my life n life is unexplained………… justin means everything to me I LOVE THEM thats ol