JUSTINBIEBERZONE

Justin Bieber, One Direction and Taylor Swift to Rock Z100 Jingle Ball, NYC

Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and One Direction will attend the Z100 Jingle Ball 2012 and rock the show next month. They will be performing at Madison Square Garden on Friday, December 7 in New York City.

New York radio station, Z100, announced the lineup for Jingle Ball 2012 on Friday, October 19. It’s confirmed that Taylor, One Direction and Justin are the leading stars of the annual event. Other performers are The Wanted, Jason Mraz, Olly Murs, Fun., B.o.B, Ed Sheeran and Ne-Yo.

Tickets for the concert are on sale starting Monday, October 22 for VIP and Tuesday, October 23 for the general public.

News
54 comments on “Justin Bieber, One Direction and Taylor Swift to Rock Z100 Jingle Ball, NYC
  1. DamnShawtyGotBieberFever on said:

First ♥ I’m th worlds biggest belieber and I’m crazy bout oneD ,, jackpot ! @ShawtyBieber67

2. im going with my girlfriend she wants to go because of 1D im going becasue of taylor swift the only real singer there.

3. #Believe In Biebah on said:

I wanna get tickets!!! I need to see Justin! I don’t care about 1D though, they suck. :P If I get tickets, I’d leave before they even perform. TBH. Justin all the way. (Sorry 1D fans)

• can you just shut up for a moment? like seriously, if you truly hate 1D then you shouldn’t be even bother constantly talking about them. I love Justin Bieber AND One Direction. I respect that you have an opinion, but you seriously just need to stop hating on people you dont even know. Have you seen the 1D video diaries? have you listened to there other songs besides WMYB? have you seen there interviews? No? then stop judging them, when you know NOTHING about them if you did see them, you can see that they are the opposite of what your saying. Dont you even say they are ugly, ’cause im pretty god damn sure you’ve seen uglier people, i mean have you seen yourself lately? Im sick and tired of dumb ass haters like you

• Immabelieber on said:

i agree with Jenna, i love Justin way more than 1D, but seriously? why hate? 1D never did anything to you….

• goldeneda-beliber x3 on said:

I DON’T HATE 1D !!! I have respect to them …..I only support Justin this is why I said that ..don’t get wrong

• goldeneda-beliber x3 on said:

and plus I know everything bout 1D .. I listened their songs and did’t like it , just sayin

• #Believe In Biebah on said:

You know what directioner, or whatever you are, just leave my opinion alone. if you like 1d you can simply ignore me. not everyone is gonna like 1d. gosh. -__-

4. Zimbo dude on said:

I reckon it will be an amazing concert. So many young and up coming artists out there and it’s good that they all being showcased I.e Olly murs etc… Wish i could go. I must say that bieber will by far be the best performer as he has by far the best stage presence and performership

5. BIEBER'S SHAWTY on said:

cant wait 2 see ma bieber rocking da stage,, wwwwwwwwwoooo, :D go BIEBER love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ,

6. Alyssa sweetie luvzjb on said:

I only like Justin bieber, the wanted, and a little bit of Taylor Swift but of course out of them all,JUSTIN is the best I LUV HIM 100%

7. She’s not dummy, but i know it’s you there are dummy! Just becouse she come from denmark it dosen’t mean she know’s everything. She just ask, relaxe!!!!!! idiot >;(

8. victoriaaaa on said:

Justin Bieber is amazing. We all know that. <3

But hating on One Direction is completely unnecessary. I don't like their music, but I'm not going to sit here, and talk bad about them. Because I don't know them and they haven't done anything for me to 'hate' them.

If all you're going to do is hate om any of these artists, go get a life.
    Stop acting so immature and shut up about people that you don't even know.

K, thanks(: