Justin Bieber’s Fisker Carma TOWED During Concert in LA!
More bad news for Justin Bieber’s car. The chromed out Fisker Karma was TOWED last night in L.A. while Justin was performing a concert … but it wasn’t his fault.
TMZ has obtained pics of the parking humiliation at the Shore Hotel in Santa Monica. The towing company says the car was towed because it had been occupying a 15-minute parking spot … for over 4 hours.
Sources tell TMZ, someone in Bieber’s camp had left the car there while Justin performed at the Staples Center in Downtown L.A. … roughly 15 miles away.
The Believe Tour concert kicked off at 7pm. The car was towed around 8pm and stowed away at a nearby impound lot. The car has since been picked up.
Related Fisker Karma news:
– Fisker Karma’s License Plate Stolen!?
– LA Councilman Wants Justin Bieber to be Arrested!
– Two Paparazzi Crashed into Each Other Chasing Justin’s Fisker Karma.
– Justin Bieber’s Fisker Karma Purple Lights Violate CA Law!
– Justin Bieber Pulled Over!