Justin Bieber Growing Up Photoshoot

justinbieber-photoshoot2

Justin Bieber’s photoshoot.

justinbieber-photoshoot3

justinbieber-photoshoot

75 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Growing Up Photoshoot

1. saida Luvenia mahoney

I remember everything about Justin Bieber from 2009 all the way up to now I’m a #BELIEBER #BELIEBER4LIFE I am inspired by Justin I’m a singer songwriter dancer model musician actress I will always be a #BELIEBER

2. $$$belieber ***forever$$$

wow i get tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much new wallpapers for my mobile and yahoo pic wow love u justin love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u
    my baby my baby

1. kahani

the photos looks amazing,. i love his poses,. justin always so swag in his pictures,. i love how justin can act so natural in his pictures,. i love how justin can be himself in his photoshoots,. his pictures always look so amazing,.

3. Alisha

OOOOMG! He is soooo sexy, hot, beautiful, cute, handsome……i can’t describe his personality. New wallpapers………….luv u justin <3 <3

1. oxBelieberxo

@bieber forever, He does have a new song out called “Make you believe” not ‘Believe’.That is his other one.

4. daughterofLordRauhl

He always looks amazing. Of course he gave you more usable shots in 30 minutes. He’s just beautiful. I could go through a lot of words. None of them describe Justin. Not something I’ve been able to say about a lot of people. So he’s pretty special. He’s too damn awesome. And none if the words that I’ve said completely described him. I love Justin.

5. Mrs Bieber Forever

OMG. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Hot! I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve him sooooooooo much! I ‘ve loved him since 2009! I love him!

6. NIALLS GIRL

I’ve known JUSTIN BIEBER since 2009 as a fan I love him from the bottom of my heart and I always will and I will always BELIEVE