Justin Bieber Visits Selena Gomez’s Hotel in NYC. Getting back together?

Justin Bieber vistis Selena Gomez’s hotel last night, in NYC.

From Ana:
So i was waiting for Selena Gomez to come out but there was rumors JB was at the hotel where she was staying at & that they were going to get back together but i doubt it. I took this video when he’s leaving the hotel from the back. And from the look of his face he was pretty upset so nobody knows what went down. Few minutes later Selena leaves the hotel from the front with Alfredo.

Watch the video:

199 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Visits Selena Gomez’s Hotel in NYC. Getting back together?

1. Its pinche Rosalina

Shit i hope they dont get bak together! I can get a break from this hoe and this lil jelenators f**k tards!

1. Carsyn

They never broke up she was just pissed at him for checking out the models because its not respectful to the models or her because she’s his gf and he shouldn’t be looking at other girls but they are okay now :)

1. david b conway

dear justin bieber zone fansite , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that just do,nt blog this comment just from me please , i just what to say im so sorry for junky up your web site to much lately here , and the only reason why i was doing my list of my you tube video channel , my favorite music on you tube on here on this web site, is just becase of music is my personal favorite to me just after my parents just got speration and to get a devorced as well , just when i was 5 year,s of age , as well , and just do,nt hate me to long pepole , just after i herd about my headacape retardation just from my family and parents i just found out that i have a speach problem and i use to have a problem with stuttering speach problem , and just with music it just makes me feel realxy more and to talk better than i use to in the past , i do,nt what to bother you about it , music was my frist education than , and music makes me feel human again as well , love david b conway

1. daughterofLordRauhl

Well, my heart goes out to you, David. But please go somewhere else because this is starting to get pretty damn ridiculous.

2. belieber forever

hey essie j u say now i win they will back together wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy love u justin plz come to meet me plz plz plz

1. Alisha

Yup, they would not, as i said, justin is trying to get her back but she is not ready for that, she is pretending that the reason of their break up is justin only.

1. essie j

you bitch “belieber forever” don’t say my name in ur comment i write what i want i’m FREEEEEEEEEE and it’s non of your business ;)

3. Original justin bieber

Yeah i just visited my selena gomez she got autographs of the fans i hope coming soon with my selena gomezzzzz:Dshe is my love my everything

1. kahani

aww i hope they do get back together. they have been through so much together in the past that they belong together. i can’t imagine them ever dating anyone else but each other. selena to. justin and selena are so meant for each other. i just hope that they can spend the holidays together and rekindle the love that they have for each other hope justin can regain her trust again.

4. IGNORE THE HATERS

it’s really bad how every where that justin goes there always has to be paparazzi, and fans, it must really suck for him, i mean its okay if it has fans, but not fans with cameras,but on the other hand, i totaly understand them,beause i guess i would do the same. but i really do hope they can work things out, and get back together…… and justin i just want you to know im always here for you…. riiighttt heereee. love ya!

1. Sarah LUVS JUSTIN BIEBER

I HOPE YOU TWO MAKE UP I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART YOU TWO ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!!!! JELENA FOREVER❤

5. Jsha bieber

IKR! I don’t think justin and selena are gettin back together bcuz when he leave the hotel he was lookin really upset,and if they r gettin back together then why did they leave hotel separately????? They should come together from the front side of hotel by holdin each other’s hands.

1. ethel

TRUE !!!! VERY TRUE I do not think they get back together :DD !! NOT getting back together. JUSTIN NOT EARN SELENA JUSTIN EARN BUT SOMEONE BETTER!

He was probably upset because he did not want to be noticed leaving bythe back of the hotel. Others indicated they might have made up.

1. jelena fan

Why “never”? If your a belieber, respect Justin decision. If your not, gtfo this page and besides its not like you will be sucking his lips any time soon lol

1. Rue b

Well you can say no over and over again but I can’t make a statement because neither of them haven’t said anything so yeah. And of course they would go their separate directions because that’s probably what they mainly do since Justin did state it on the Oprah special

7. sohappy

their are cute couple…the fact is their have never been break up..it’s just a rumour from media.never say never break up.so pity for them coz of none pricavy

1. CharlinexoxoJB

I’m sure nobody knows what going on with them one minute selena’s friends are dissing justin, and then all of the sudden he visting her in the hotle and than sneaking out at the back… like wtf i love him really dearly, but he is giving me a headace they should just come strigth with everything and not playing freaking mind games with us.

1. JaylaBieber

I think they actually broke up after reading all those tweets from Selena’s friends and what not.

8. belieber forever

no i think so that no one know about that i think that now its fake its not true news about their fight or anything
    else i just want justin and seleena together love u justin

9. biena

Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥ Justin Bieber♥

1. khloe99

You know sweety if writing Justin’s name over and over is how you show your love for him I really doubt that you’ll get anything from doing this or probably u were just bored I guess so…

2. daughterofLordRauhl

I love Justin too, but was that frickin’ necassary? Damn, don’t repeat the same thing 50 million times. Damn! I mean really?

10. Lany

Noone knows whether the break up is true or not.only God knows so let us just wait and see, what is happening between them because everyone is confusing now.

11. Bieber Babe

Honestly all relationships break up sometimes its up to them to sort out their issues!!
    We will see ift hey officially broke up or made up!!

12. Algebra sucks

Only time will tell, I hope they can figure this out and get themselves back on level ground, I don’t want neither of them to be upset or heart broken. I’m hoping that they’ll get back together, I can’t see them dating anyone else but each other, but that might not be the plan God has in place, we’ll just have to be patient and let them get through this.