Filming Believe 3D Movie in Toronto!

Justin’s filming his 2nd Movie “Believe 3D” in Toronto.

50 thoughts on “Filming Believe 3D Movie in Toronto!

1. Jelaine Bieber

Your so lucky!! He said he will be going to Asia, so i’m doing my very best to buy a ticket. I hope I’ll be freakin’ filmed!!

1. Belieber

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I LOVE YOU ALL BELIEBERS <3

THIS FILM IS FOR JUSTIN AND ALL HIS BELIEBERS

LOVE US – WE ARE THE BEST

1. Belieber

the first Film called: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

its in Stores as a DVD and as Blu-Ray worldwide

theres also a Directors Fan Cut Version of the Film with more unseen Scenes

(sorry for my bad english) :)

2. Nicole

Omg I can’t wait :) it’s going to be awesome I’m Soooo excited!!!!.and kidrauhl I know RIGHT it will be Soooo cool and sexy!! I hope they do that in the move. and yes I can imagine it :D

3. Susie

OMB!Are u serious?!Im soooo pumped! I havent been this pumped since #NeverSayNever came out! Ahhhhh! YES!!! #Dope! #Swaggy!

Justin’s Believe album has shop up to #18 from 37 this week on the worldwide charts with 83,000 copies sold as of today-he’s getting started alright!

1. bieber is mine!

sorry i luv you if ur the REAL JB then how come you comment on everything
        but if its some poser than get off the dang site

5. NIALLS GIRL

I love u JUSTIN BIBER I can’t wait i think I’m going to cry for this movie to like I did the first one I cryed because I love u Justin Bieber Im really excited I LOVE U JUSTIN BIEBER

6. $$$belieber ***forever$$$

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow really cute i am excited to see that love u justin my exam,s will be end on sunday 9 dec 2012 love u justinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn