Justin Bieber Misses Selena Gomez?

Its only yesterday Justin was spotted getting on a private jet with Selena.
And today.. he posted this photo via instagram.

All alone on the jet, missin u already :(

awww…
Do you think he’s talking about Selena or someone else?

168 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Misses Selena Gomez?

1. The real biebah

I don’t know guys..I guess he might be talking about us! But at the same time I also don’t think that he’s talking about us! Maybe selena ! Ugh I hate media !they so confuse me!

1. jocie

omg i love justin bieber but i hate selena but if justin is happy im happy might be going to your concert jan. 2 2012 garden so happy and MERRY CHRISTMAS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

1. Belieber 4 LIFEEEE

nawww hes so sweettt!! But mayb he was talking bout someone other then selena?? coz didnt he go on the plane wiv her?? omg so confusedd?!

1. KONA

justin and selena are the most cutest couple ever. JUSTIN WANTS TO SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE WITH HER. THEY BELONG TOGETHER AND SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER,. I LOVE SEEING THEM TOGETHER.

1. someone

A guy would not tell Another guy that he misses them. when a guy says he misses them it’s either a girlfriend or his mother.

1. Cloudia

Grow Up ! Ofcuz he missin Selena :) They Are Meant For Each other . Make Sure Your 100 True Then Split It Out Dude . Not Cool .

2. Outta Town gurl

I think his talking about me not selena! JK JK. aww i just wonder how it feels like being selena. Ahh keep dreaming. -_-

3. $$$belieber ***forever$$$

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww justin u miss her i don,t think so but its really cute that u miss her awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love u justin
    justin plz don,t feel sad i am with u plz don,t be sad

1. KONA

THERE BACK TOGETHER. SELENA IS SO INLOVE WITH JUSTIN. JUSTIN CAN’T IMAGINE HIS LIFE WITHOUT SELENA IN IT. JUSTIN WANTS TO SPENDS THE REST OF HIS LIFE WITH HER AND NOT HAVING HER BY HIS SIDE.

4. daughterofLordRauhl

Well, this has really been confusing me lately. But, no matter who he misses, he’s sweet and has a golden heart. Love him for that. As to who the hell he’s talking about? No clue. But it’s clearly someone he cares about. :)

1. KONA

JELENA FOREVER. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. JUSTIN CAN’T SEE HIS LIFE WITHOUT SELENA IN IT. HE JUST DOESN’T SEE HIS LIFE WITHOUT SELENA IN IT. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH.

5. Alyssa sweetie luvzjb

Aww I have a feeling Selena.Gomez really broke Justin Bieber’s heart and tried to,make him look like a bad guy on purpose. If she won’t take Justin back Justin definitely should not sweat it….. Because I’m sure there are tons of girls in Hollywood who could not wait for jb to be single.Or he could even date a fan it is his choice. But he should not stay stuck on that Selena Gomez cause there are plenty of other hot girls in Hollywood for him

1. Belieber

@Alyssa sweetie luvzjb
        I’m sorry sweetie but I think you had to much of them drugs today. It’s very obvious you jelly of her cuz honey you got no facts what so ever about selena making him look bad because ONE: There are these things called rumors not to sure you’ve heard of them :D
        And two: Here’s a fact that was UR opinion not a true fact cuz u hav no evidence wht so ever to prove tht she using him in anyway-nice try but it’s getting old
        #scrwhaters

2. True Belieber

@Alyssa sweetie luvzjb
        @Bieber Love
        Like both of you need to stop. I agree with @belieber she sounds like a true belieber unlike you two. If you were a true belieber you wouldn’t care who he dates all you would do is believe in him the way he believes in us :D
        #believe

1. #Believe In Biebah

Seriously? Why are you so f*cking jealous? You just can’t get us. Justin & Belieber’s relationship is like the hand and eye. If the hand hurts, the eye sees that. If the eye cries, the hand wipes it’s tears. YOU JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND US.

2. retarted fangirls

Oh I understand, I understand that a lot of you believers are too delusional to see that there is nothing going on between him and you guys.

3. #Believe In Biebah

Oh, ok. There’s nothing between him and us. So, I wonder why Justin was the first artist to have a name for his fans, Beliebers. And I wonder why he always thanks his Beliebers after he wins certain awards. And I also wonder why he made the song “Believe” to thank his Beliebers, & “U Smile” for his Beliebers. AND I also wonder why he said that he wants to make a movie called “Believe 3D” for the Beliebers who didn’t get tickets to the Believe Tour, and they can experience it all from the movie. B*tch please, you call that nothing? BURN.

4. #Believe In Biebah

Yes, I can go on & on because that’s what I can do to defend Justin. B*tch, it’s called love. Go look it up.

5. #Believe In Biebah

It took you forever just to reply. So Justin’s sh*t now? Gurl, he’s more successful than you can ever be in 5 lives. C*nt, a** ni**a, my middle finger salutes you.

Maybe he just headed back home, and she left him after a couple of days to be with her family on a separate plane. He than returned alone in his Jet after a couple of days. Some say they were in Canada. We will know for sure eventually.

1. Moooollllllyyyy

This is exactly true. They spent a couple days together DVD she was seen at LAX today. Probably going to spend time with her family then meet back up with him for Christmas.

7. Bieber Love

Seriously, i hate hearing about Jelena! At first i was against this relationship but then i sat down an think, maybe he’s happy with her so that’s all that matters to i decided to put aside my feelings an just be happy that he’s happy. But now i just think this whole relationship is just a one-sided true love….. Justin loves Selena but Selena doesn’t love him she is just pretending until the next guy comes along. Justin should find someone like him, down-to-earth,loving,caring,funny, romantic and who has a big heart an that’s not SELENA! She is just going to hurt him again……. an he’s going to let her :'( I’m so sorry he doesn’t have anyone to open his eyes :( He thinks he’s in love but its only love for him not her. Love is a two sided thing not a one sided okay!!!
    IM DONE WITH JELENA & IM DONE TRYING TO PROTECT HIM…!!!! HOPEFULLY HE’LL COME TO HIS SENSES SOON.

1. #Believe In Biebah

I’d agree with you, but Pattie said, “Selena is nice & sweet. How can you hate her?” Ans Pattie wouldn’t lie…

2. Belieber

@Bieber Love
        My question is are you trying to support justin or give him a bad rep. What has selena ever done to you to make you “all of a sudden hate her” cuz if your excuse is she using him uhh…news flash: IT’S GETTING OLD :D
        It’s very obvious but no offense some of you beliebers are awesome beliebers yet the hater kind just (for example) when ever justin gets with ANY girl all of u would just start hatin on the girl who with so you don’t hate the girl he with cuz she “using him” you hatin on her cuz u jelly :D

3. belieberrrr

Hey, TRUE. At first I didnt hate her for being with him, but after all that has happened in 2012? you know… she’s his on and off girlfriend. and he does love her, thats for sure. but she’s just using him. how do you explain that she breaks up with him and breaks his heart and then he wins some awards=fame=money and their suddenly back together! then they fight again, but he anounces new CD for January and she’s their again! It’s not that he has a gf, cuz he can have it he’s a human and he has MILLIONS of fans and wont be with ALL of and most of us are never gonna meet him, but its the fact that its SELENA! He can be happy and should make us happy.. until we start realizing stuff that he doesnt. I guess he’ll open his eyes in time… :s

8. lovely

off corse he talking bout selly what do you think if he ment us beliebers ,he would say i miss my beliebers all ready :)

1. Rue b

No pattie hasn’t been around for a while for her publishing of her book and she hasn’t traveled with him for a long time so no but hey maybe pattie who knows… Justin makes us wonder to much lol!!’

I think he meant Selena. He, his security guard, the pilot, and Selena were alone on the Jet to their destination and after a couple of days they separated to go to their families. He could not mean his family since he said he was going to be with them. The word already points to Selena not Believers here-I could be wrong. Another point is that they are very private in their relationship so why would they go to friends and relatives to tell them everything than those so-called sources go to Hollywood Life, etc and spill the beans? they probably are either fake sources of people trying to make some money.

10. Grandbeap

I’ve seen this photo on instagram. I think he misses Chaz or Ryan or somebody like that because they are usually on the plane with him. Love you biebs <3

11. truebelieber

he said that to destract the paparazzis!he is with selena in canada and they went to ski with haylor but they aren’t photos beacause the place was private,only the fans could take them but the went to a higher part ,where people that was there told selena lost balance and Justin catch her!!and they had kissed alot of times <3 JELENA-this information is true :)

1. KONA

NO, I THINK HES TALKING ABOUT SELENA. HE MISSES HER SO MUCH. JUSTIN WANTS TO SPENDS THE REST OF HIS LIFE WITH HER,. HE LOVES HER SOMUCH.