Cutest Pic Ever?

justinbieber-cutepic

Told u

99 thoughts on “Cutest Pic Ever?

1. The real biebah

Lol he has a really sexy baby face :) awww my baby is gonna be 19 in less than 2 month TT-TT I love him forever :)

1. heinz doofenshmirtz

Lmfao this pic is ugly! This f*g is trying too hard! He thinks he cool cause he pothead and dresses like a wannabe!!! Hahaha not even clothes cant make this guy look less gayy!! Even his ex h*e selena is annoying and tries too hard too! Bitch plz no make up can make u look less of a drag queen h*e you are now! Soon shes gonna be like taylor swift! Using guys and make sh*ty music! Even taylors a h*e!

1. The real biebah

Your heart must be eating you out :) you just don’t seem to deal with the fact that he has it all and millions of girls screaming his name :) and bcuz of his good looks too :) I suggest a doctor for you :)

1. Diva Oktavianty

Is there something problem with your eyes or what?:)) and.. what are you doing here?:) looking for Justin news?lol.let me guess, you just say a bad words about justin.. you’re a hater right?:) THIS IS BIEBER ZONE. OK?! CAN YOU READ? B-I-E-B-E-R Z-O-N-E. THIS SITE JUST FOR BELIEBERS, NOT FOR HATERS!.

2. bieber!

shut up he is not ugly or gay he is sexy and you not….. btw if you hate justin what are you doing on this site this is a fansite! jerk. and yes he is cute and sexy

Poor Heinz. Girls pay you no mind? Justin has them all. May I suggest a blow up doll for you. Bet Pac looks better than you!

1. heinz doofenshmirtz

Lmfao as if u need h*es getting up on me?! Psh hell noo!!! Becides i have a gf and i dont need over 30million h*es :P
      May i suggest shutting the f**k up before you say sh*t.
      Omg u bet pac looks better than me?! I bet i dont give a f**k :D

1. #Believe In Biebah

Your girlfriend probably wants Justin more than you, but its not like she’s going to tell you…

3. Niha bieber

Every day when i wake up i only want to see your face but you are not here with me baby.. so i grab my phone and see your wallpaper justin.. i love you i love you i love you so much:);)

4. Abbey Bieber Aka Sellys_Top_Fan

I Love This Sexy Boy And I Dont Find It Weird That I Dont Know Anyone Who Doesnt Like Justin Bieber. U Gotta Love Him Or Beliebers Will Come After You Joking But U Still Gotta Love Him. See You And Carly On Jul.3rd Love Ya Justin

5. Ana Bieber

It is his cutest pic ever!
    And he followed me on twitter and i talked to him i meani tak to him every day soo happy:) but yeah it’s the cutest ever!!

6. $$$belieber ***forever$$$

hottest pic of my juju i love u justin my juju i love u really really love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my juju i love u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much justin
    my hoty cutie pie