Justin Bieber Heartbroken Over Breakup with Selena -Billboard Interview!

justinbieber-selenagomez.billboard

Here’s an excerpt interview with Billboard. Justin talks about breaking up with Selena Gomez.

Billboard: There’s been all this back-and-forth with both you and Selena Gomez separately covering “Cry Me a River.” The blogs have a field day speculating about what happened to your relationship.
Justin: There’s so many rumors. People say I call Selena every day and she won’t pick up the phone or I’m chasing her down, and these are all fake stories.

Do you pay attention?
I don’t go on blogs or anything like that. I hear things. People tell me if something happens on the Internet. It gets back to me, definitely.

Listening to the new songs, it seems like it’s been a wearying time for you. “Yellow Raincoat” has the line, “Fame, money and girls drive you crazy.” And of course “Nothing Like Us,” it’s kind of heavy. Are you having fun?
Definitely, all of the time. I’m 18. I have a great team around me. I have great friends. We have a blast. They keep me occupied and my mind off of the negative things. It’s funny when people are like, “You’re 18. What have you really gone through?” I’m thinking, “What do you mean? When you were 18, you don’t think that you went through stuff?” When you are 18, you’re going through that transition. You have a high school girlfriend, you might not. Going to college. Figuring yourself out, leaving home.

That’s one of the reasons that I like “Nothing Like Us.” You manage to take this very real, young feeling and make it universal. I like that the song was sweet. Scooter told me you wrote it about what happened with Selena, but he didn’t tell me what it sounded like. And if you read the blogs, you think it might be an angry song. Instead, it feels.
Because at the end of the day, there’s nothing like us, you know? That’s just it. It is what it is. People are going to relate to that.

You’re pretty heartbroken?
I’m not in the happiest place that I’ve ever been. I’m trying to get through what I’m going through. Like I said, I have my really close friends to cheer me up and keep me going.

94 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Heartbroken Over Breakup with Selena -Billboard Interview!

1. Mallory

Uh no I don’t think he should start dating that Victoria Secret Model Babara. She seems to fake, she seems to be ALL ABOUT HER SELF! Don’t you think Justin should be single for a while, and then maybe date a fan? Like me or you or anything other fan?

2. Mrs.Kidrauhl

Idk who he dated or if that model but i hope he is staying strong.I love him and i only want the best for him.

1. my babe justin

I knew she was going to break his heart. This is not even funny , like she is so ughhh stupid. Only her would such a bad thing to him. But its whatever , Justin move on she doesn’t deserves someone like you. You can do so much better find another girl. You are sweeet and kind. I love you.

1. biebs

@my babe justin u don’t know what happen sooo stfu ! He could of did something to mess up the relationship but everybody is trying to make him the victim of a “heart-break” its probably all his fought and he is sad because he lost a good girl and his first love ijs

2. Jb swag

Just Stay strong and carry on…. Life might try to tear you down but you’ve got to believe… Because we will always believe in you. Love you justin.

1. Isabella Bieber

hahahaha lol cant stop hahaha lol!!! :) :) :) :) Jashy u r too funny but it true Jelena is no more!!! (i laughed about how Jashy said her comment!)

1. raya

I don’t think selena Gomez is nice not to judge but she reminds me of my friend javon who acts like a total bitch and fake peppy attitude no offense

3. sastika stands for JUSTIN

wow!!!! Justin is just so amazing!!! LOVvvve u Justin!!!! JUstin shares his feeling in such a way!! uggh!!! LOVE U JUSTIN yeah#STAYSTRONG n WE#BELIEVE U CUZ U ARE the one who made us believe..THanks a lot for that..JUST stay happy n SWAGGIE love u a lot #ALWAYSaBELIEBER

1. Mrs.Kidrauhl

Thanks guys i just knew Selena wasen’t right for him.She dated Justin for all the wrong reasons. *Sigh*

4. pinaypretty

this is bad for justin.. i love jelena..
    selena don’t think that she was a lucky girl in this world. u know why? selena had bf like JUSTIN.. then she did that? ohhh its so sad.

1. raya

She just said wat the hell are u wearing when he warn that grey outfit and he said its the.bieber baby and she says you’ve got to be shitting me and walked out and went home he followed here and wait over 2hours she open the gate and said go home Justin I never wanna see u again and said u a so immature and need to grow up that’s how it went

1. KAILUA

i’m just sad and very heartbroken to. I just wish that they will get back together. there so meant for each other. hope one day they can reconcile.. i miss them so mcuh. and wish that tehy can always stay together.

1. Kailua

Justin would never date a fan. when he can date other celebs. Pls if he dates a fan. she probably get hate to. and would be only after his fame and money. as Selena she has her own money and is well known from Barney. she doesn’t need Justin’s money. She loved Justin for who he was and not want he had. Justin loved Selena so much.

2. essie j

u said it she’s well known from Barney from the 5 years old kids ;) of course she’s so thirsty for fame she dated nick, taylor, that one from glee and Justin and who knows who’s her next victim and NEVER SAY NEVER Justin said that he will date anyone he’ll fall for and it doesn’t matter if it’s a fan plus we don’t care about his fame or money unlike some bitches :)

3. Kailua

Seriously, I’m sure Selena and Justin RS is complicated and very private. I don’t think Justin and selena want to share everything that’s going on between them. some things should be kept private. between them. I highly doubt Justin would ever date a fan. pls he’s just being nice so he wouldn’t hurt his fans feelings I bet Selena still loves Justin very much even though there not together anymore. BTW, I bet Justin next GF will probably get hate, and Justin can’t be single forever.

5. The real biebah

This break up showed me her true colours !!! A famewhore and I just realized that if it wasn’t for Justin she wouldn’t have this much of so much attention! I really really don’t like her! How could she? I knew that when they break up she is the one who is going Ti break his heart! Now I wonder who is her next victim ?

6. Mj and jb fan

She insults him in public by trying to make people think he cheated on her, her friends diss him every where in twitter and YouTube , and breaks his heart and over all of that he writes her love songs showing that he appreciates her?!?!?!? Well fine! They say that their is an upcoming album for her and Taylor has been writing songs with her(and u know Taylor ) well if Selena trashes Justin in any of her songs I’ll trash her worse! And Justin move on… You’ll find some one who is write for you :)

1. raya

But Justin was the one who paid for the dates and her bday last year and the trips and her clothes and ordered out the staple center for them to watch Titanic treated her Like a princess I wish I had a boyfriend who can do all that stuff treated me nice :) but I know she has her own money but Justin bieber is richer than her and u never know if selena Gomez is struggling in life celebs are famous but they can be broke like nobody aint rich like Justin bieber crazy screaming ass fans his a pop sensation dude I would date him for who he is not his money hopefully selena wasn’t with hum for 2 years for his money and fame and for his dates and clothes shopping for that stuff not trying to call her a gold digger but it looks like that so anyways yeah hopefully she loved hem for who he is <3

7. MorethanAbelieber

Justin baby you are amazing and any girl that cant see that see stuipd and dumb me amd over 25 millon beliebers mixed with fans love you and will always be there for you…and just to tell you believe acoustic is heart-stopping i never people can die and come back but i did(: i love you baby

8. Mrs.Kidrauhl

You deserve MUCH better Justin.I love you you make us proud every day!Can’t wait too buy BELIEVE ACOUSTIC TODAY!!!!! :)

9. Natalie

OK Justin we know you are heartbroken k but it seems like you just need to move on. Look didnt anybody see after the break up Selena went to I guess to a party (it looked like party) and Justin being all depress sending stupid sad pics saying “all alone” and shiz like that. Justin not all of us are going to take pitty on you OK!!! I love u, but move on(I didnt im not a belieber cause i am just not taking pitty)
    ¡te queirro con todo de mi corazón!
    stay strong ok you can find someone better
    DAMN its like i gave preech shezzzzzz i should be part of the gosspler(sp)?

1. The real biebah

She broke his heart and having fun with it and you r not allowing him to share his feelings with us too?
      Laih nas zayyik lissa maejoodeen fe al milky way di?

10. $$$belieber ***forever$$$

justin i believe u plz they r right u have to be strong plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    for us n for your mom plz justin stay strong plz justin stay strong n don,t feel alone i am with u
    n alll belieber family is also with u justin i love u by tc justin i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my sweet juju i love u

11. Real Alisha

I glad to know that he is not sad about the breakup. Oh! and i knew those rumours were just pure lie. Luv u jb, and yes! U deserves a better girl in ur life.

12. MELENA=MRS, BIEBER

MY HUSBAND STAY STRONG AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY U HAVE YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS TO HELP U. U ALSO HAVE ME AND ALL THE BELIEBER WE WILL ALWAY BE HERE FOR U AND WE HOPE U CAN MOVE ON BUT I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U AND SELENA BUT IF IT DIDN’T WORK I CAN’T CANGE THAT SO I LOVE U BABY AND STAY STRONG ALSO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ KNOW THAT WE R ALWAYS GOING TO BE HERE FOR U. WHEN YOUR HURT WE HURT WE YOUR HAPPY WE R HAPPY. DO ANYONE AGREE WITH ME. :( STAY STROG MY HUSBAND/BABY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. lameya

hey justin youre okay. i heard about what happen. hope you having fun. cause i am. its my birthday. turning 11. about to get your album. trying to figure out how to get youre tickets.hope you feel better.

13. Breath of Aloha - Instagram

That’s my buddy , keep it up Justin. Live it up and keep being strong. Your a awesome dude. Come back to Hawaii need to chill, hang loose cuz. Keep your heart strong

14. justin.adele

I always love jelena
    and I hope oneday they back together its one of my wish
    I love u justin
    and selena plz back with him

15. justin.adele

beliebers plz just think one mement to all moment that justin spend with selena and selena with him
    they’re never can deny this and never forget that moments
    both of them r heartbroken I’m big belieber but I think selena isn’t culprit and justin too and selena thinks justin throw her away and sing cry me a river cover at unicef concert but justin never leave her and always love her.I’m sure even now they’re love together.but selena try to forget justin and justin try to back her by sing nothing like us or I would or yellow raincoat
    plz don’t bother him bcoz all of us know this justin loves selena even if they’re break up!

1. Kendra

You know how parents are right.Well my mom was like watch and see they will get back together so I was like hell to the no.He is not that’s why he means for good that he isn’t getting back with her so she like okay you watch and I was saying to myself so you wanna stick up with that slutena homez that you have know idea my mom have no idea once so ever of crouse she don’t no how to use computer so yeah I dislike her do you have a problem with that is just my opionion or else I just keep to myself no selenators fans can’t say why I say this why I say that because I do for whatever reason and I thought it is true, I kind of believing it.And oh please you cannot always blame on the beliebers fans JB and slutena was always fighting for 2 years from the start when they was together.