Videos: Justin Bieber Performs at Phillips Arena, ATLANTA (Jan23)

performing-in-atlanta-justin-bieber5

Justin Bieber returned to Atlanta and took the city by storm. He performed at Phillips Arena (Jan23). more pics.

Watch the videos:

Justin Bieber performs “BELIEVE”

Justin Bieber performs “DIE IN YOUR ARMS”

Justin Bieber performs “CATCHING FEELINGS”

34 thoughts on “Videos: Justin Bieber Performs at Phillips Arena, ATLANTA (Jan23)

1. Briana

Omg I live in the ATL I was Just near they phillips arena , I went on a field trip to they cnn center on so sad I’ll see a concert on day

2. Vanessa

I WENT YESTERDAY! MY FIRST CONCERT, AND MY FIRST TIME GOING TO JUSTIN’S! IT WAS AMAZING! HE WAS AMAZING! I MET PATTIE, CHRISTIAN BEADLES, AND KENNY, AND THE OLLG! I HAD FLOOR TICKETS!

3. #Believe In Biebah

I have lost so much respect for the U.S & Canadian Beliebers who already are listening Believe Acoustic on YouTube. And if you one of those people, and don’t know why I’m saying this, your stupid. -__-

1. Mrs.Kidrauhl

Ikr…People on my Youtube are already listening…and I’m here like ‘I made a vow not too listen until the album is on shelves at Wal*Mart!’But its kinda hard cause its Justin singing.

4. sastika stands for JUSTIN forever

owwww!!!! just so amazing clearance of the video!! lol cuz JB is not amazing he’s the super duper stunningly amazingly perfect!!!!!!!!!! how to describe him?????!!!!!!!!! so best dressing sense!!!! just so great with every angle!!!! love u JB I just want to die in ur arms #BELIEVE me

5. $$$belieber ***forever$$$

wow really really really awesome performance justin i really love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

6. justin.adele

I ask god everyday oneday I can go to his concert
    God please help me!I wanna go his concert
    I wanna meet him!

Billboard is out with an interview or article about Justin today. The head of Billboard recently praised Justin as a very talented singer in a tweet. He joins many such as Simon Cal and others in the music business who think so contrary to what his haters say.

You guys should check out his concert in Vancouver Canada in October 19th 2010 on u-tube. This was after Michael Jackson died. He showed why some have compared him to M.J. He shows some of the M.J. dance moves showing Michael’s influence on him.