Inside Justin Bieber’s Private World – Top Of The Pops Special!

top-of-pops-justinbieber-cover

The UK magazine ”Top Of The Pops” released a limited edition Justin Bieber special. It’s on sale February, 6. If you aren’t in the UK area, you can get it online.

23 thoughts on “Inside Justin Bieber’s Private World – Top Of The Pops Special!

1. arinda keen

am in uganda so i dont have any hope ov ever getting close to that magazine. ol i have to say is lov u bieberrrrrrrrrrr

1. kahani

JUSIN IS AMAZING PERFORMER AND RECORDING ARTIST. JUSTIN IS VERY CHARITABLE AND LOVABLE. THEY BELONG TOGETHER. HOPE JUSTIN STAYS TRUTHFUL TO HIMSELF. HE’S SO SWEET TO KIDS AND LOVE GIVING BACK TO KIDS.

2. sastika stands for JUSTIN

ohh!!! If I’d get I’d at first all the things n rip off the posters yeahh!!! BT I’m NOT SURE I CAN GET THAT HERE OR NOT!!! ugghhww!!! WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN ONLY WID ME??? I’m SO UNLUCKY!!!! HATING myself.. I LOVE U JUSTIN PLS DO COME IN NEPAL!!!

3. Niha bieber

Ya in india i think its nt available… am indian too.. i wil try to get one.. i live in hyderabad so i may get it.. i wil try..

4. Biebz4Ever

OMB!! i literally just moved from the UK to Australia!!! SO NOT FAIRRRR!!!!! i rememeber when the first one came out! it was like 2 yrs ago! still got it awww memories of Justin when is was so young. :) xx

5. $$$belieber ***forever$$$

what is this again only in uk i am happy about that new book but only in uk y again in uk only i think we hasve to do something about this
    justin plz help me i can,t find it online also plz i love u justinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

6. Rey

I’m soo gonna get this. I’m gonna tell my uncle in Scotland to buy it for and then mail it to me. Sucks that I live in south asia. :(

7. destineybieber

TO TALLY GOIN TO GET THAT
    WHY?? BECUZ I AM INSANLLY INLOVE WIT HIM
    JUSTIN BIEBER I LOVE U

BUT REALY U CAN BUY THAT ANY WERE<3

8. bethanyann loves bieber

love you who would ever bye this love you justinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn