Justin Bieber and Ryan Butler – Reunion!

justin bieber ryan butler reunite

Justin & longtime bestfriend Ryan Butler.

@itsRyanButler: Just bought @iamwill new massage performance outfit haha.

@AlfredoFlores: It’s like a reunion! @JustinBieber @itsRyanButler

New tattoo?

59 thoughts on “Justin Bieber and Ryan Butler – Reunion!

1. Timmia

What the X stands for and how come theirs a owl on his right arm when it is on the left arm un less he put a nother owl on his right side.

1. BiebStar69

it stands for Christ! ‘ X ‘ is the first letter of the Greek word “Χριστός” which means “Christ”

1. KAILUA

AWW. SO CUTE AND ADORABLE. HES SO CUTE. WHAT A HOTTIE JUSTIN IS AND RYAN BUTLER. SUCH A GOOD FRIEND HE IS TO RYAN BUTLER AND ALFREDO FLORES.

2. Desss

Another tattoo I see Im fine with it as long as he don’t start getting stupid stuff like rainbows and ponies and shit plus its his body (and a sexy one at that) so he can do whatever he wants with it:)

3. Jasmine Bieber

Sigh. I wish he never grew up. He’s become such a badass these days and having the idea we think its cute but its not. I miss the old Justin :(

1. Mirela

Like, I agree in a way. I wish his old attitude was back. He has become so fkn hot now and no more scrawny looking 16 year old anymore. I don’t like that the fact he’s smoking. It’s dangerous, same for the drugs. Shame on him for that.

1. Mel Bieber

OMG enough with the he smoking and he on drugs it not like he ask a fan to smoke or try alchol. Can the inetrnet stop talking about bad stuff and talk about good things like he donates to a chairties or he visits patients. Instead its all he cheats on Selena he smoking he did this and that. Now how about we stop talking about the smoking photos and focus on things like his birthday. How about we send him a tweet (if they fix Twitter in time) and or post him on FB. Sorry for the reaction just really sick of the internet talking about bad things about him. Cool tattoo. I luv u justin.

4. Mirela

Justin got yet another tattoo… When is he going to stop? lmao he’s going to turn into Chris Brown or Kanye West :P It’s like “Wow… Dude. Chill. You’re just 18 and you have like 20497203534 tattoos already. Chillax.”

What does the X represent anyways? I don’t get it. Unless X marks the spot for the treasure but that would be wrong if it’s on his arm… It would be on his left bicep where the heart is….

Oh Justin. You and your toys. You REALLY need to chillax with your tattoos. Like now.

1. Mirela

Why are you getting offended for no reason? Jeez. YOU get off my back. Obviously you can’t read because I didn’t mean it in the bad way. OK? CHILL! I NEVER said I own him. He’s not being held captive at my place. RELAX BEFORE YOU BACKFIRE FOR NO DAMN REASON!!!!!

5. bieberrrr

stfu he can have a tatoo if he wants i hate ppl lke u that judge him and make him feel badabout getting tatoos YOU dont own him and he can do what ever he wants ok so just shut up and respect his choice to get tatoos

6. $$$belieber ***forever$$$

thank god that they r back now friends forever i mean best one
    justin u r awesome i love u justin i love u i love u i love u i love u

7. BiebStar69

Justin’s new tattoo ‘ X ‘ is the first letter of the Greek word “Χριστός” which means “Christ”