Justin Bieber New Tattoo – Greek Alphabet ‘Chi’ X Meaning Christ

justin-bieber-tattoo-x.jpg

Justin Bieber unveiled the latest addition of tattoos to his collection – a large X cross symbol on his left arm. But while the tattoo may appear somewhat cryptic to some, the ink is in fact the Greek letter ‘Chi’ – which means Christ.

justinbieber-new-tattoo greek x letter christ

His new tattoo sits just below an equally eye-catching design of an owl which the singer had done last year.

66 thoughts on “Justin Bieber New Tattoo – Greek Alphabet ‘Chi’ X Meaning Christ

1. germany99belieber

when i so this picture when he was with ryan on a pic, i was thinking he drew it himself with a pencil on his arm lol.
    and can give me please someone a correction for my comment ?

1. LordofRealSteel

The only thing that I can see is that in your first sentence, it should be *saw* not so. But other than that, you did just fine. :)

2. $$$belieber ***forever$$$

yap i know that he has a new tattoo
    wow justin this pic is awesome i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu justin hoty pic sexy pic awesome these two watches wow i love u justin soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i loveuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

1. KAILUA

WOW, JUSTIN LOOKS HOT WITH HIS TATS. HE ALWAYS LOOKS HOT. I LOVE HIS LOOKS. HE ALWAYS LOOKS AMAZING. I HIGHLY DOUBT JUSTIN WOULD EVER LISTEN HIS FANS ABOUT GETTING TATS. I MEAN ITS HIS BODY. HE PROBABLY GET MORE TATS. ONCE HES OLDER TO GET MORE LIKE HIS DAD.

2. amiracle and tiff

yea please dont u look better with the ones u have we love u though we dont like that u do stupid stuff like take girls to your hotel room when u said u missed selena we dont like that u were smoking weed but u said sorry for that so it dosent really matter but we loooooooooove u and we care for u and just wont the best for u love tiffany and amiracle aka mrs.biebers

I also thought it was not a tattoo since it looked dark. I think it’s ok. His tattoos are not extreme and ugly. The only one I don’t like is the one with Jesus staring up-it’s the same pic used in Carrie at the end when the house burns down-it gave me the creeps. By the way, I am a Christian.

1. BELIEBERS_STAY_BELIEBERS!!

I’m a real chirstian, i go to church on Saturday not Sunday, god says in the bible to go to church on Saturday NOT Sunday. (I do not mean to offened you.) my church is called PCOG and im 13 and i freaking love justin bieber :D

1. COURTNEY J

TRUE. I THINK IT’S REALLY TIGHT THAT HE’S A BOY SETTING TRENDS. HE HAS TIME ON BOTH WRISTS WHICH MEANS HE ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS. SWAGGY ;)

4. Bieberfan234

I like it looks awesome :) i luv his believe tattoo and the segul on his hip that he got when he was 16 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

5. LordofRealSteel

Here’s what I had to say earlier. It’s not like he got it for no reason. “X” is the first letter of the Greek word for “Christ”, as in Jesus Christ. I understand that some of you feel uneasy that he’s getting all tatted up, but I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. Tattoos don’t nessecarily mean that he’s turning into a badass. His first tattoo was on his 16th birthday The Jesus in Hebrew he got when he was 17. Even if he had sleeves of tattoos, it has nothing to do with who you are on the inside. Take Adam Levine for example. Do you see how many tattoos he has? They just about cover his entire body. But when you hear him talk, he’s actually a pretty nice guy. Another thing- most of Adam’s tattoos don’t even mean anything. Like, I’m sure some do, but not all of them. Justin doesn’t get tattoos unless they mean something. Unlike Rihanna (you also see how many tattoos she has), who will get “Shhhh…” inked on her finger for no particular reason. Hey, as long as he doesn’t start getting stupid marks, is there a problem? I know you guys have been there for him a long time, but the facts are that Justin’s growing up. Everyone eventually does. Inside, he’s still him. He’s just going through a change in physical appearance. There’s nothing wrong with that.

1. IGNORE THE HATERS

sure most of your comments are always long, but the are always interesting and makes the most sense. btw, yeah so true! ^^

1. daughterofLordRauhl

I’ll be honest, when I read that first part, I was like, “Oh gosh. Is that a bad thing?”- lol. I’m sorry my comments are so long, I just try to get a point through people’s heads. Anyway, thank you. I try to make them work. ;)

6. BIEBER_LOVER_13

I’m so mad right now. It just upsets me that I can’t have him especially when IM A MUSLIM :( he’s just so damn sexy and he drives me nuts!!!!! Allah had created the most sexiest boy on earth and I thank him for doing this. But I Jody hope that Allah will help find a way to get Justin Bieber’s next tour VIP tickets to his concert! It would be such a blessing if that’d had happen. Btw I’m a Muslim Belieber

1. Susie

Please understand that i’m NOT trying 2 judge u or diss ur god or anything!But i feel like i need 2 tell u this.Jesus is God.He died on the cross for YOU so u could go 2 heaven because he loves YOU,yes u reading this,SO MUCH! I don’t even know u but i love u and want u 2 go to heaven.I know u think that Jesus isn’t really God,but he IS.And he wants 2 spend FOREVER with u in heaven because he made u and loves u more than you’ll ever know.I will be praying 4 you.#JesusLovesYOU #GodBless :)

1. BIEBER_LOVER_13

How is Jesus God???? WTF! Do did he create all of this? Jesus is only a profit . Did u kno that there is more than ONE bible that has mixed up and wrong informations? All of the bible has different informations about God and Jesus. Allah is the creater of everything ever made. Jesus is the profit!
        Never tell a Muslim what he/she doesn’t kno! >:( so ur wrong!
        Go pick up a Qu’ran and find the answers for urself

2. laila

@susie — I’m a muslim, and we believe in the same god as christians/jews, allah is just the arabic word for god. also we accept jesus as a holy man who came to spread god’s word, but we don’t accept him as god in human form. just thought I should clear that up for you.

1. BIEBER_LOVER_13

@Susie I don’t care that Justin is a Christian and I’m a Muslim. We may believe in different things, but I still love Justin Bieber

3. daughterofLordRauhl

Um, I don’t mean to butt in even though that’s exactly what I’m gonna do, but this isn’t a religious discussion website. It’s a Justin Bieber fansite, maybe you should discuss this at a more appropriate place. We all know Justin’s a Christian, let that be that. If you must know what I believe, I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, not God himself, but he still came to the earth, was the greatest teacher who ever lived, and died for us because both he and God loved us deeply. I’m not going any further than that, I’ll discuss it at a more appropriate place. But now, stop talking about religion. Talk more ’bout Justin. Sorry, I’m not trying to start anything, but I had to get that off my chest. Thanks.

7. Mel Bieber

I luv the new tatoo. Besides its not like he getting tattoos that have really bad meanings. Btw Justin birthday is FRIDAY. I luv u soooooooooo verrrrrrrrry mucccccccccchhhhhhh Justin.

1. KAILUA

I KINDA THINK THAT ITS UP TO JUSTIN TO GET MORE TATS IF HE WANTS. I MEAN HES ADULT. EVEN THOUGH HE HAS FANS. I DON’T THINK HIS FANS WILL TELL HIM STOP GETTING TATS. ITS HIS BODY. NO ONE CAN TELL WHAT HE CAN OR CAN’T GET. EXCEPT FOR HIS PARENTS AND SCOOTER

8. MaganBieber

Justin doesn’t go out and get tattoos just for the hell of it All his Tattoos have a meaning behind and I love that.