JUSTINBIEBERZONE

Again, Drake Bell Dissing Justin Bieber!

Justin+Bieber+and+Drake+Bell

Drake Bell is disrespecting and making fun of Justin again. Back in 2012, the “Drake and Josh” actor posted an edited Justin Bieber’s shot with makeup on — he even slammed Justin for making “Never Say Never” movie, once more he dissed Justin via Twitter on Wednesday.

drake-bell-vs-justin-bieber

Justin tweeted, “Doing some writing,” to which Drake replied, “Yeah right.”

Beliebers were not happy about the diss, and immediately proceeded to hit back at Bell on Twitter.

Justin has not responded to Drake this time around, but when the actor slammed him last year, Justin took it in stride, writing, “Drake and Josh was my favorite show as a kid. Really.”

News
110 comments on “Again, Drake Bell Dissing Justin Bieber!
      • JBLOVER on said:

Okay seriously AULANI whats up with the capitals REALLY! Oh I know who you are but I’m not gonna reveal it online.

• Jazmine Bieber on said:

People stay stuff. Ignore it get over it…haters are just looking for a reaction. They get a rush out of it. Haven’t you guys comprehended that by now????

• Natalie on said:

Jazmine, I completely understand and agree with what you’re saying, but that was actually pretty rude.. ahaha

• AULANI on said:

WHY WOULD DRAKE BELL DISS JUSTIN. JUSTIN IS AMAZING SINGER AND WRITER. DRAKE BELL IS A ACTOR. MOST OF THE DISNEY STARS ARE AMAZING AND SINGS ON THE SHOW AND OFF CAMERA. I DON’T THINK HE’S ONE OF THEM.

• Hey #1 justin fan:
        LOL guess what? You’re a hypocrite. heheh :)
        “Guys quit being rude, Natalie STFU!”
        LOLOLOL yeahh, cuz tellin someone to stfu is sooo not rude!!
        Just saying.

• Swagalious on said:

IKR! because his show ended he’s looking 4 some more attention and Justin is way on top and he is so low with no one and JUSTIN BIEBER IS SO WAY BETTER THAN HIM he should b the last person talking he actually in the studio doing some great music we all love :D

• oxBelieberxo on said:

You got that right! Drake is just jeaulous because he doesen’t have all the fame Justin has.. and of course we know that Justin is way better.

• belieber2.0 on said:

this is no surprise why drake isn’t as succesful as he was “back then”.

• EXACTLY! THANK U!
      Drake Bell is just mad that no one thinks hes attractive anymore and he takes it out on the new number one!

• Sinthia on said:

Why in the hell they are dissing JB for no reason.He was just worrying about his own self,They should be focusing on there own self instead of minding someone elses bussiness that is not really nice what drake just say and posting JB wearing make up wth is wrong with drake grow the hell up.This is why I dislike people that I don’t for a reason and they brothing the biebs for no damn reason so what is this now we going to dislike somebody for no reason smh.Just leave JB he just living his big dreams that don’t mean you have to diss the poor kid.

1. Mrs.Bieber on said:

AGAIN IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY BEFORE HE DID THIS SHIT AND WE ABUSED HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT ND NOW HE WANNA DO THIS AGAIN
    IM GUESSING HE WANTS US TO BLOW-UP HIS NOTIFICATIONS AGAIN

2. Angelique on said:

He is full of shit he is dumb!! JB is way better than him and even when drake bell was popular jb is way popular than him even when he was popular!!

• If he is so talented, why did he go out of his way with a childish cheap shot just to get noticed? He should be worried about his own career instead of replying to someone’s tweets all of the time for publicity. When he works his way to a number one album he can say something. Until then, he needs to shut his mouth. Jealousy is very ugly and makes a person seem weak and timid. Go write your own songs and maybe one day your opinion might really matter.

• Drakebell#1 on said:

Same here it is so stupid people think that he is rude do really believe this shit. I mean its just for the public. And right now JB is the rude one

• Poor thing, he seem lonely and forgotten. Maybe Justin can send him a teddy bear to play with as well as tickets to his show so he can see his talent.

• AULANI on said:

JUSTIN IS VERY TALENTED AND AMAZING RECORDING ARTIST AND DRAKE IS WELL NOT. HE’S STUPID AND CAN’T EVEN ACT. HIS CO STAR CAN AND AMAZNG ACTOR JOSH.

• And Josh is SOOOO ATTRACTIVE now!!!!!!!
        I was like wtf?!?!?
        How does drake go from fricken hott to eh
        And how does josh go from eh and fat to OMFG HOTTT!!!??!!

3. Fatima Bieber official on said:

First of all Drake needs to shut his mouth and he needs to stop hating on Justin!! U know how much Justin has been through in the UK u should be ashamed go sleep drake bell seriously go sleep.

• He must have said what must I do to be noticed? Well there is the nerd from the black keys, and others getting some attention by trashing Bieber so let me try it again. Notice nobody is talking about that black keys drummer?

4. Xavier bieber on said:

I never was a fan of drake and his show at all… noone & I mean noone disses my boy Justin hes jealous that Justin has way more fans then drake bell and alot of beautiful belieber girls going crazy and screaming for him stfu drake give it up your lame

5. Xavier jackson) Boybelieber on said:

Drake is just a hater if I had a twitter I would blast his twitter page believe that

6. JUSTINS Belieber on said:

Drake is a jealous hater! Justin is WAY More talentend,famous,hot,loving ( an more ) and by the way drake at least Justin can right good stuff instead of some stupid crap u scribble :) #Belieber

7. Diana♥JB&1D on said:

wow this makes me really sad, i have no idea why drake bell would do such a thing :( it just really upsets me, justin does not deserve hate

8. Drake is just jealous that Justin is sexy! And have more fans! Does drake even follow Justin! Cuz how could drake see Justin tweets! Wtf is his problem!? That bitch! If drake talk shit all of the beliebers are going to go crazy and talk shit back to him!

9. Beauty To His Beat on said:

Why is it surprising? It’s obvious that Drake is jealous because he’s the biggest pop sensation, has more money, has all the girls, and most importantly talent. He seriously needs to keep his mouth shut.

10. Envy AGAIN to Justin. I guess Drake Bell is soooooo jealous to Justin, cause Justin got everythin’. Justin has his wonderful fans, and family… And everybody loves him! I think Drake Bell better stop doin’ dhis, his ruinin’ his OWN career!

11. Drake is totally out of his mind. His ignorant and NOT educated person. If he is why is he doin’ dhis?! Its mah graduation day and i hope dhis thing stop ryt now! Ughh…. I wanna kill him soo badly!

• While celebrities like him diss Justin, others are defending him from the media such as Nick Carter and Donnie Wahlberg today in interviews. Glad to see that.

12. JaylaBieber on said:

Drake needs to sit his irrelevant ass down somewhere! And he f*cking wonders why everyone’s mean and rude to him. Instead of worrying about Justin, he needs to be worrying when his next meal will be because I haven’t seen any #1 albums- no, singles, coming from him in a LONG time. Don’t be mad because Justin can spend 10k on some damn Chinese food when you can’t even afford shit off the dollar menu at McDonalds.

13. beliebergerman99 on said:

I don’t really understAND this diss. can somneone say this diss in his own words?! and sry for my bad english

14. bieber,s shawty forever on said:

oya what he want from my justin y don,t he get lost yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    leave my justin alone u all haters
    i love u justin i love u i love u i love
    i hate u drake bell i really really hate u

15. ReshmiBieber on said:

OMB ! WHAT this guy Drake doing ? doesnt he has any job or work ?? ugh.. HATE HIM now after he first dissed Justin !

16. Mrs bieber on said:

I hate u drake bell for doing this to justin u need to back off just leave him alone OKAY!!!!!
    I’m tired of haters I hate them.