Justin Bieber Promotes a Prepaid Debit Card for Teenagers, Talks about Money!

Justin Bieber - SpendSmart Creditcard

Justin Bieber is making videos for SpendSmart to teach youths about sound finance. In new videos for the SpendSmart Payments Company — which offers a prepaid debit card for teenagers, Justin talks about his modest upbringing.

You know when I was a kid, we didn’t have a lot of money, so me and my family had to watch the money that we spent. I learned if you have $100 or $100 million — if you spend more than you have, you’re going to go broke.

Have a talk with your family about money. Managing your money is important and there’s a great company that can help you do that called SpendSmart.

Watch the video:

According to NYtimes, Justin is being paid $3.75 million for a 14-month contract, along with potential monthly royalties tied to the growth of active SpendSmart cards.

38 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Promotes a Prepaid Debit Card for Teenagers, Talks about Money!

1. twittermiss bieber

he is so cute and he love his fans so much he is so nice and hot and sexy i love hem so much jb i want to be your girlfriend and if you what to be ;y boyfriend i wil love you maro then selena gomez i am fan but i what to be like you i love you i waht to have my music and have good boyfriend and have fans like you do have all fans that like you and have boyfriend like you cause you good boyfriend not like this boyfriend i dont have one and i am in love with a boy his name is marquez and his have girlfirned but i what that he be my boyfriend cause he is so hot and nice and cute and i what like hem and you please what you twitter me please i know that you want nod twitter all day casue you are working so i love you so much jb

1. wenderly

i love you justin bieber soooooooooooooo much and your so cute and hot and your funny i love your music i wish i was your girlfirend xoxo

2. ILoveJustinBieber

I wish I could meet him! Atleast I got to see him in concert and I’m a Belieber! I’m so happy!!! That was the best day of my whole entire life! I hoped you Beliebers go if haven’t yet just NEVER SAY NEVER and BELIEVE!:)

1. wenderly

iam a bieber fan i have love justin bieber soooooooooooooo much ps your hot i love you hope you get your monkey back

3. ILoveJustinBieber

Justin Should’nt have sang One Less Lonely Girl to Selena Gomez. She doesn’t deserve to be one!

4. rb

King Kevi fakes reunion at Selena Gomez home. He or Justin needs to apologize to the Believers’, and the Selenators’ fans for his actions, also he needs to be kicked out instead of freeloading off the Bieb’s. Between Kevi and Lil Twist, JB you need to clean house. Seriously Justin, it’s time to decide who’s really a friend and who’s just taking advantage of you. If you’re going to get screwed by someone, then go get screwed by your ex.

5. love bieber and gomez

I love u justin bieber forever
    you are so sexy
    you are so cute
    and
    very very very sexy you lips very sexy
    I needs kissing you 1 day

6. Xavier jackson) Belieber forever

My boy Justin is really smart & loveable :) he cares and loves all of us so much, even though im not a teen he’s right about what he’s though manage your money before you spend it :) I love you Justin bro! ! Sincerely Xavier Jackson boy belieber & im 21 :3

To those who say: ‘ what does he know about money and spending?’ you could say: He has 110 million, what do you have? And he made it in 6 years by working for it.

7. Jason

The card has extraordinarily high fees. Total rip=off. Biebs needs new manager to give him better advice. THis is worse that taking the baby monkey from its mother,
    Justin is not smart. he’s actually uneducated and quite dumb.