Justin Bieber Minor Car Accident with Paparazzi, Referencing Princess Diana on Twitter1 day ago
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Involved in a Phone Stealing at Dave & Buster2 days ago
U.S. Border Guard Fired After Allegedly Accepts Bribe From Justin Bieber, Report Says2 days ago
President OBAMA Rejects Justin Bieber’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, but donates instead2 days ago
Usher and Justin Bieber Sued for $10 Million for Copying “Somebody to Love”
Usher, Justin Bieber and song co-producers have been sued for allegedly copying their hit song, “Somebody to Love”, reports ABCnews.
Devin Copeland “De Rico” and Mareio Overton claim they composed and produced an original music composition titled, “Somebody to Love” in 2008. In March 2008, Devin claims he recorded the song on his album “My Story II” and was issued a copyright registration number by the U.S. Copyright Office on Oct. 2, 2008.
According to ABC, they are suing for at least $10 million in for copyright infringement, contributory infringement, and vicarious infringement.
RELATED BIEBER NEWS
- Justin Bieber & Usher Won $10 Million “Somebody to Love” Plagiarism Lawsuit
- Justin Bieber Accused of Stealing Paramore’s RIOT Artwork
- Usher Chilling with Justin Bieber on the upcoming video “Somebody to Love”
- Justin Bieber ft. Usher – Somebody To Love Remix (Official Music Video)
- Justin Bieber – Somebody To Love Lyrics Download