JUSTINBIEBERZONE

Video: Chaos at Justin Bieber’s Arrival – Istanbul Airport Turkey

Justin Bieber Istanbul chaos

Fanatical fans were waiting for Justin as he stepped off his private plane at Istanbul’s Sabiha Gökçen Airport, but were disappointed when his bodyguards whisked him into the car.

According to reports, Justin and his entourage blew through passport control without presenting their travel documents. Justin and crews went straight for the cars.

Eventually, airport security agreed to do the security check curbside and allowed him to go on his way.

Justin tweeted:

Turkey is crazy right now. We ready.

Watch video:

justin bieber step off jet plan

News
25 comments on “Video: Chaos at Justin Bieber’s Arrival – Istanbul Airport Turkey
    • alexandra on said:

HEY JUSTIN BIEBER MAY NAME IS ALEXANDRA IAM YOUR BIGS FAN IAM COME TO YOUR COCNERT ON AUGET8TH II CANT Wait to see you Justin bieber your so hot so cute be mine boyfriend plasse juustin bieber ilove toy more hot sexy Justin bieber kove your bigs fan Alexandra

1. Aprilxoxoxo on said:

Lol the paps are screaming ” What are you running away from buddy I don’t understand” and then they like attack the bodyguard swearing and shit lol poor TayJames seems a bit scared of the angry turkish press

2. Belieber 4 life on said:

Jeez!!! Dang Turkey u guys r crazy for him, but not as crazy as me!!! When I went to one of his concert I found out where he was staying and I decided to stay there!!!

3. ivette on said:

i love Justin so much i’m like so gonna b his future wife JK JK Selena is so gonna b …. sadly…. but they are like so meant for each other …. sadly…..she’s pretty why wouldn’t he keep getting back together with him.

4. adriana bieber on said:

I wish I was there to see also those people there are so lucky!! I ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡JUSTIN

5. mrsbieber6 on said:

he’s cool and all i mean i love him btw im gonna marry him but poor him and lucky at the same time

6. Bieber's Shawty on said:

Ohhhh, dat was crazy Belieber dying to see her idol but then he didn’t come out… Sad :( :( :( life..

7. Nicki on said:

It was crazy out there !!! Justin really wanted to see his fans,but his bodyguards probably wanted him to get rest !!! I love you.

8. christina bieber on said:

soooooo hooooottttt! tequiro mucho justin tu eres mi amor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv you

9. bieber,s shawty forever on said:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet i wish i could meet him one day
    i love u justin soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh