Justin Bieber: The Key – New Fragrance #theKey

Justin Bieber the key fragrance

Justin’s new perfume – THE KEY.

Note: #theKey isn’t out in the store yet.

66 thoughts on “Justin Bieber: The Key – New Fragrance #theKey

1. bieber,s shawty forever

omb i want this
    i love u justin sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much plz i wanna meeet u

1. Giulia Bieber

omg he is so amazing…….i really want it too (where can u buy it?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna meet him sooooooooooooo bad xx

1. hannah malik bieber

well dont u have like a mall or store where they sell perfumes or something ?

1. KALANI

IS HIS NEW PERFUME OR COLOGNE FOR MEN OR WOMEN. HIS OTHER PERFUME WAS FOR GIRLS AND HIS OTHER ONE GIRLFRIEND.

2. Ilovejustinbieberforever

OMB!!!!!!!!!! I soooooooooooooooooooo Need This Super duper Badly!
    Oh my Bieber!!!!!! I bet It Smells Good and sweet just like him!!!!!!!!! Love you Justin! You are my Favorite Person ever!!!! I love You Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo super Much! I love you<3

3. Ilovejustinbieberforever

BELIEBER Forever!!!! Our idol Keeps getting Bigger! Love You forever Justin ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤!!!!!!!!

1. Swagalious

Everyone reply if u think the zone right now looking like this is F1CKING AWESOME AND WAY BETTER THAN THE OTHER ONE I KNOW I DO :D

4. belieber4ever

i want this new perfume i bet it smells so nice no i dont better im sure it does and im going to try and buy it cuz he chosed it
    i miss u loads justin
    love u JB
    belieber4ever

5. Debbie

Love you Justin, you are amazing and I must have this new The Key fragrance….Macy’s I am so there I will buy it in a hot minute.

6. brianna

that is awesome cant wait i want to marry jb i got his perfume. i whant to meet him i beet my cusen up for him plese viset me.

1. brianna

he is the king of my heart. by the way that was brianna webster but soon it will be brianna beiber.

7. Sibgha

I’m totally going to get it when it comes out! I’m sure its going to smell amazing! Love u, Justin!!!! :)

8. Megan

It’s funny how he don’t comes out with men perfume only girls perfume.I loved Justin and he a cutie.

9. thalia.

ALSHSFGSJKFDFKSL. SO APPARENTLY, NEW PERFUME, I-3 NEW ALBUMS THIS YEAR, NEW MOVIE, BELIEVE TOUR, M&Gs, NEW SONG, JUSTIN FT. MILEY, JUSTIN FT. TYGA, KJSAKDFSGDAF NIGGAS I AINT RICH I NEED MONEY I CANT HANDLE THISSs jskhgfssd