JUSTINBIEBERZONE

@CanabaPoolbar: EVERYONE is at #CabanaTO! Welcome @justinbieber

20+ pics inside.
Screen Shot 2013-07-21 at 7.16.09 PM

News
37 comments on “Justin Bieber at the Cabana Pool Bar Toronto
  1. Swagalicious on said:

Aw Justin looks so sexy his hand motions 4 that dumbass papa to go away too bad I wasn’t there I really would have done something to get rid of them :) :) ;)

• rachel greenberg on said:

can you come to the work shop and to cheer camp also and can i be your one less lonley girl ? brunsville north carolina 28714

• Bieber fever on said:

Hey guys this is very important, vote for justin for teen choice awards
        At teenchoiceawards.com you can vote everyday, please vote for justin, so he could win ;D

2. Chelsey Hernandez on said:

OH JUSTIN! I WANT TO SEE YOUR CONCERT SO BADLY. WHEN ARE U PERFORMING AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN.

3. MayaDaBelieber on said:

I swear, the paps cannot leave him alone just for 1 second. They’re always after him, but he does look hot! :D

• Never say Never on said:

very sexy I do feel for him he can’t even go to a pool party without someone spying on him.

4. bieber's shawty forever on said:

hahahahahahaha MA JUJU LOOKS SOOOOOPOO SEXY OMBBBB MA HUSBAND IS LOOKING SOOOO MUCH SEXY HOTY AAAAA I LOVE U JUSTIN

5. Justin Bieber on said:

Hey everyone just wanted to let all of my fans know how much i love you guys, you are all truly my world. :) Love the biebs

6. At least in Canada, the legal drinking age is 19 so he can have a beer or son. That reminds me. Selena had drinks in parties before her 21th birthday as after the Oscars. Why did not TMZ and others pick on her over that. There are young stars who have drank at parties when they were under aged. Yet, Justin is the only one criticized in the media.

7. Note: On a rare occasion, where a club permitted it, he has drank a beer or so but generally he has not.

8. The tabloids and his haters can’t publish any articles of him drinking in Canada, because he’s of legal age!!

9. Julieanna Lynch on said:

does it bother anyone that all he sings about is sex I used to be his #1 fan but were did the cute guy that that I knew!!!????