Justin Bieber ft. Maejor Ali “Lolly” coming to iTunes.

Announcement!
Maejor Ali’s latest single “LOLLY” featuring Justin Bieber and JuicyJ coming to iTunes.

“LOLLY” Audio + lyrics

Justin Bieber Lolly -justinbieberzone.com .jpg

20 thoughts on “Justin Bieber ft. Maejor Ali “Lolly” coming to iTunes.

As I said previously, due to the fact some download his music, it cuts down on his music sales but I hope it goes to number 1 on ITunes. It would partly make up for the negative stories on him in the media.

2. bieber,s shawty forever

i cant wait for it aawwwwwwwwwwww ma juju looking so much so so so so so much hotyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love u i love u justin sooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love u i love u justin soooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh

3. biebs to the max bitches

lolly means Justin’s diyk and someone wants to make it pop

“she said she wasnts my lolly , she wanna make it pop

1. Swagalicious

Bitch stop being so fuking races Justin isn’t going 2 act like someone hes not so go “oh mi Justin ” somewhere else

1. dominique

all of us love to see him smile his simle makes the world go around justin loves us and we love him #justinbieberfever dueces

4. Bieber's babe

I seriously can’t wait for Lolly :D

I LOVE YOU , BIEBER <3

I can tell that song and music video is going to EPIC !!!!

5. Bieber's babe

I seriously can’t wait for Lolly :D

I LOVE YOU , BIEBER <3

I can tell that song and music video is going to EPIC !!!!

And Justin's smiles? To die for

6. Bieber's Fuck Buddy

I will be jealous of the girl in the video! But damn this song makes me so horny lol. Justin’s mine. I have probably listened to this song a million times. Now baby… None of this “Soon” shit like Heartbreaker… We want it now! Lolly and heartbreaker!!!! Love you biebs!!!!!! And Walter and Jerry!