Justin Bieber’s One Less Lonely Girl Denver CO (June30)

ollg denver colorado

Justin Bieber performing One Less Lonely Girl (OLLG) in Denver, Colorado on June 30, 2013

Watch video:

20 thoughts on “Justin Bieber’s One Less Lonely Girl Denver CO (June30)

1. Shouldn't Hate.

u know what??? I’m sure she was being respectful and all, but I cant believe she didn’t kiss him when he put his face [cheek] right in front of her lips like that.

1. bieber,s shawty forever

that should be me holding your hand that should be me making u laugh i love u justin sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i also wannna be your ollg

2. belieber4ever

i wished i was her and i will be one day i believe i will
    ur so adorable and hot.
    love u JB
    belieber4ever

3. ann

i wish i was her so much i would prolly cry also if i was his OLLG i just wish i could be his one less lonley girl ughhhh

4. lynnea

people how get to go to a JUSTIN BIEBER concert shuld be the happiest people because my parents live paycheck to paychek and we can not afford to go to a concert and I have always want to go see him and we can not afford it and I am glad that people get to have there dreams come true! I with I where those people that get to meet him cause people like me cant go and meet him!!!!!!
    love you Justin
    lynnea

5. oxBelieberxo

She’s so lucky! I hope I’ll get a chance to be the OLLG If I go to one of his concerts someday ♥ #neversaynever

6. crying

iam so mad right now i mean she touched his face she kissed him and she hugged him omg iam crying so hard right now i just want to scream so loud right now ……………. i love you justin ..

7. alexandria vinci

so cute i cried i wish i was one less lonlely girl when i went to see justin bieber at the stpales center last tues it’s okay i saw his concernt i saw him in real life that’s importnat next is selena gomez

8. honey

I love these videos! It’s nice to see how happy the girls get I hope I can be an OLLG one day. :) I’m glad that during this tour that it’s more interracially with the OLLG