JUSTINBIEBERZONE

Justin Bieber on a Date with Model Ashley Moore in Beverly Hills CA

Justin Bieber romantic date with Ashley Moore

Justin Bieber was spotted picking up model Ashley Moore in his $400,000 baby blue Ferrari on Tuesday, and after that… according to X17online, that the duo went on a romantic lunch date at uber-swanky Bouchon in Beverly Hills.

A source tells X17online:

All eyes were on Bieber and his girl — the two caused quite a scene when they walked into the restaurant.

Screen Shot 2013-08-13 at 5.42.13 PM

Ashley was in a black camisole and tight leather trousers, keeping a low profile as she covered her face in large aviator sunglasses and covered up with a leather jacket. While chose not to dress up for the romantic lunch, sticking to his favorite urban casual style of baggy jeans and a T-shirt with matching white trainers and baseball cap.

Do you think Justin is dating Ashley Moore?

News
100 comments on “Justin Bieber on a Date with Model Ashley Moore in Beverly Hills CA
  1. Justins one less lonely girl on said:

By the way who is that girl,please tell me justin is ganna stay single!!!! Justin is mine!!!!

• Swagalicious on said:

Yeah she’s not all that pretty but (not being racist) he needs to leave the chicks alone for a while and c what’s out there my best advice to u Justin spend some time with ur music my ears r crying :( :D

2. Alexandra Lynn Cornelison on said:

Yes I think Ashley & Justin is dating but it doesn’t Concern us.. It’s his personal life let Justin do what he wants! He well learn from his mistakes!

• Lizzie on said:

What’s wrong of JB going to a restaurant to get something to eat with some girl this doesn’t bother me but I don’t bout some of you’all that always like this Jelena thing get over it and im a JB fan is better off for him to go out with somebody else like how he is doing right now.

• Kalani on said:

I would say there friends. It’s not like justin has come out and said I’m dating Ashley Moore. Or his reps comfirmed it. There not stupid to comment on his personal life. Since she’s part of his crew.

3. mizzbieber on said:

I mizzbieber an this ashley gurl aint gonna take my man …so no there not dating he probably just wanted a booty call….hes 19 thats all he thinks bout is getting in a girls pants

• Swagalicious on said:

Justin is not like that!!!!! She’s not even all that Ithought that was lil za or someone in the car WOW :/

4. BettyBOOP!!!! on said:

Not my problem. Sure as hell doesn’t concern me. His life. Whether he likes her or if he wants a booty call it’s his life and it doesn’t concern anyone. So none of y’all get jealous. JUST BE HAPPY FOR JUSTIN!!!!

5. Honestly when I saw these pictures i just didn’t see a couple I just saw friends she just dosen’t look like Justin’s type… but if they are together well… good for him but they won’t last long

6. brichu canalla on said:

amo a justin bieber desde que tengo 7 aƱos por cierto tengo 13 lo amo tengo todos sus discos tengo posters 2 remeras y muchas cosas mas lo amo con mi vidaaaa

7. King Candy on said:

I honethtly don’t know. But whether he ith or ithn’t, doeth it really conthern uth? I don’t think it doeth. On one thide, it’th good he might be theeing thomebody. But on the other, can’t he jutht go to lunch with thomeone and not get hounded?I thtill believe it’th none of our bussineth, but go on. Talk about it. That’th jutht my opinion. (I thpell thingth the way I pronounce them. Replace the “th” with “s” when reading.)

8. eubene on said:

Oh Justin bieber is dating Ashely Moore hey I went to Beverly Hills it was so awesome there I love Beverly Hills what happen to justin bieber he got accident

9. belieber on said:

Um yea i do but also I don’t because look how she’s dressed and also I think Justin should get back with selena

10. eubene on said:

I went to Beverly Hills with my brother, my dad, also my cousin it was so beautiful we went there July 17, 2013 yea first time going there I love the house in Beverly Hills haha my brother went there for a swimming meeting

11. essie j on said:

lmfao u guys are dumb she was lil twist’s girlfriend and justin is friends wit hher that’s all justin would never do that

12. beebee on said:

Couldn’t help but notice your New World Order type t-shirt. Maybe you should read Dark Majesty By Tex Marrs, As The World Becomes One By Tal Brookes, The Late Great Planet Earth, By Hal Lindsey.

13. KattyB$ on said:

Really guys.you don’t know this girl.this girl Ashley is friends with lil twist.justin met Ashley at the 4th july party and yes selena gomez was there.justin met up with Ashley .so so what’s the big deal.friends go out all the time.and how is it romantic they are just going out to eat like normal people.and justin always hooking up with girls all the time. He hooked up with. Barbra from the Victoria secret.and then he hooked up the girl from bad girls club.and then Jordan ouzuna.after that he hooked up with theses girls at the club where justin got in a fight.then he hooked up a girl at a club again.and now finally this girl Ashley.don’t you guys get it hes always hooking up with girls all the time.and that’s all I got to say.I’m just tryin to get the story straight for you guys. And if he is dating her. Why dose it matter so much.let him live his life.

• Never say Never on said:

Yes I agree Justin is on his own he has until Sept 23 to let loose before he goes back on Tour until the end of the year, if he want to hook up every day then let him it’s his life.

I just wish he would pull his pants up in the back I love seeing his cute bum but it doesn’t look so great.

14. nina reitermann on said:

She’s dating LIL twist his best friend so… obviously they’re just friends and she was with Selena and justin on the 4th of July so its not awkward for them hanging out
    Forever Jelena

15. Liliana on said:

Iam gald that he is going out with a knew girl. I want him to fine a nice girl for him. I love you so much Justin Bieber.