Justin Bieber Shows Off his Sexy Car

Justin Bieber Car

Justin posted new pics of his “Whips” on instagram.

@justinbieber: Catch me if u can

Justin Bieber Whips Car

@justinbieber: @selfmaderyan non touch me whips

38 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Shows Off his Sexy Car

1. bieber's shawty forever

awwwwwwwwwwwwww omb that’s the amazing car and awesome like my juju awwwwwwwww
    i will catch u if u fall
    justin i love u i love u justin soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
    ma sweet juju

1. Miss Belieber

Uuh sorry but what is a “juju” ,ya the car is cool n awesome but just ask. for the word,it is wonderful I agree ;)

2. kidrauhl's girl;)

when i saw the car i was like “WHOA”…one thing Justin and his car hav in common…they both SEXYYY…lol i love the “catch me if you can” thing…swaggy (:

3. MRBIEBER

Whoa nice cars :) That car is really nice (: when i saw the car i was like “WHOA”…one thing Justin and his car hav in common…they both SEXYYY…lol i love the “catch me if you can” thing…swaggy <3 awwwwwwwwwwwwww omb that’s the amazing car and awesome like my juju awwwwwwwww i will catch u if u fall justin i love u i love u justin soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ma sweet juju Read more: Justin Bieber Shows Off his Sexy Car

4. nicole

he got that from the custom made factory thing remember when they toke a pic of his leapord car in front of it thats why

5. Belieber #1

o my goodness!! This car is as ammmmmmmazzingggg as my Jb is… At d first site of this car, i was like woooooooow!!! I’m gon’ set this car as wallpaper in my mobile & pc!

6. ♥Belieber&jelenator♥

please stop buy these fast cars because i dont want you to take a wrong turn and crash im not say i hate the car i love it