Justin Bieber at Rich Fan’s Birthday Party – Private Concert for $60k?

Justin Bieber shows up at fan Erica birthday party justinbieberzone.com 1

Justin Bieber at Erica’s sweet 16 birthday party in Toronto. According to reports, she had to pay at least $60,000 to invite Justin in her birthday.

FYI: Erica is the same girl that met Justin in a private jet in Atlanta weeks ago on August 12. They met at a small airport in ATL. We believe her parents own private jets or something. She and her friend posted video on youtube, but they removed it due to the “hate” comments. Watch Justin & Erica.

Screen Shot 2013-09-01 at 3.34.43 PM

Checkout the beliebers reaction on Twitter:

@thisgomezlife: “@justinbieber why does that girl pay u 60k for u to show up at her birthday ? And then says she’s not rich and has met you before Aint fair”

@SlayedJustin: “Can Justin perform at my birthday party? Please mom, it’s only 60k”

@proudofbieberr : “You have to pay $60,000 for Justin Bieber to sing a song at your birthday party”

@avontario_: “@justinbieber doing a private concert for 60k for some rich ass kid”

@ayeitssneha: “I really wish I could afford to pay 60k to have Justin Bieber at my sweet sixteen. HA. man. I mean i love Justin Bieber with my whole entire heart, but 60K is ridiculous for like 15 minutes.”

@iTwerkTheBiebs: “Ok guys, saving up 60K so I can have @justinbieber come to my quinceanera next summer! Who’s coming? xD”

Please do not leave rude comment to Erica, she’s just a huge belieber who happens to be rich and lucky!

49 thoughts on “Justin Bieber at Rich Fan’s Birthday Party – Private Concert for $60k?

1. Bieber's Shawty❤❤

Ok, dat kid must be damn rich to pay all those amount of money to invite justin. Shit, I can’t even imagine paying dat..

1. Swagalicious

ummmmmmmmmm I don’t think she’s lucky because she already met him on a plane and now she’s giving a lot of money he doesn’t even need

1. z

if he did that then everyone else would expect him to do it. That would be a bit unfair. She doesn’t deserve to get it for free considering she’s already met him and been to meet and greets. There’s so many people that haven’t got to meet him yet.

2. Jodie810

Lucky girl!!!! If I had that money I would go to Justin’s concerts and have meet and greet … Same thing for far less money than 60k maybe ill go 3 times!!

1. Kalani

I guess I can understand that. A lot of celebs don’t play at parties for free. You have to pay before they can play at your party. Not a lot of people can afford celebs to play at there party. Unless you have the moola or otherwise you get clowns, or ending up going to a amusement park for your bday party.

3. melissaBieber

she’s so lucky!!!!! i wish i had 60k to have justin at my birthday party :( But im happy for her shes a very lucky girl :)

4. Sarah Bieber

no offense, but 60k? they must be pretty damn rich to have that much money to burn. I’m a bielieber but I would never spend 60k just to have justin over for 15 minutes.

5. Nicki

OMG! I’m rich but,it don’t matter about the money. But 60k is really alot of money. But at lease she had a good time. I am really happy. I’m really rich.!Yay me! I luv you justin at lease you had a good time too.

6. rb

NOTE: Justin had shown up to other fans homes and venues that are less fortunate for free. Just happens that her dad is rich and she wanted Justin to be at her B-day party while he should be resting before going back on tour. 60K is a good compromise. If it’s true that her parents own privates jets, then I bet her dad is billionaire and 60K to him would be like buying a $2.00 liter bottle of soda to us

7. Emily

Hey guys…… Im one of her friends and the one that was on the plane with her when we met justin and most of your facts are false so i think you should fct check before you write something like this.

8. denise

la verdad estoy muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy loca por justin es mas lo voy a ir a ver cuando venga para argentina el 9 y el 10 de noviembre es mi regalo de los 15 pero no consegui lugar adelante de todo solo queda en la sivori o en la genaral para el 9 y en casitodos lados menos adelante para el 10 BUEN LO AMOOOOO <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

9. denise BELIEBER F0R EVER

TODOS LOS #BELIEBERS MANDEN SOLI A MI FACE ASI HABLAMOS DE JUSTIN (avisen que son ustedes o no acepto)

10. Biebergoldshoe

It’s not her fault her parents worked hard to get well paid jobs. If you are being mean, you are a fan, not a Belieber.

SO
    SHUTUP

11. laila is belieber until the world end

justin please why did you do that why you let her pay 60k i mean you have alot of many and i don’t think that you need this many alot.
    i love you justin but why.
    if there is a boor girl she want to see you what she supposed to do.
    but any away i love and i will love you for ever

1. Kalani

I’m sure she was happy and thrilled to have justin there at her party. He’s such a hottie. Besides justin can get any girl he wants.

12. Mr.Bieber

That is SO NOT FAIR I will NEVER get to meet him and I mean NEVER get to meet him I love him so much. But 60k is ALOT of money there are so many other fans that will never get to meet him but no she get’s to meet him that is SO messed up.