Justin Bieber – Heartbreaker Lyrics AUDIO – Listen Here!

Justin Bieber Heartbreaker Official Download

The wait is OVER! Justin Bieber’s new single “Heartbreaker” has now been released. Support Justin by buying his music on iTunes. Click here!

LISTEN AUDIO:

HEARTBREAKER LYRICS:

Girl you don’t know how I feel
Since you been away oh baby
Any chance that you could take my call?
If I dialed you today

You say that you don’t wanna talk but it’s cool
Been thinkin’ about you all day long, hoping you’ll pick up your phone
And I know that I don’t wanna lose your love oh baby, oh baby

Oh girl I got a secret place that we can go
Cuz I really wanna be alone
Baby nobody else gotta know
Just meet me later on alone

Don’t tell me you’re my heartbreaker
Cuz girl my heart’s breaking
Don’t tell me you’re my heartbreaker
Cuz girl my heart’s breaking (heartbreaker)

Hey girl
Girl you see me standing here, standing in the rain oh baby
Any chance that you could stay right here?
And never go away?
You say that you don’t wanna talk but it’s cool
Been thinkin’ about you all day long, hopin you’ll pick up your phone
And I know that I don’t wanna lose your love oh baby, oh baby

Oh girl I got a secret place that we can go
Cuz I really wanna be alone
Baby nobody else gotta know
Just meet me later on alone

Don’t tell me you’re my heartbreaker
Cuz girl my heart’s breaking
Don’t tell me you’re my heartbreaker
Cuz girl my heart’s breaking (heart is breaking)

So what I’m really tryin to say is, and what I hope you understand
Is despite all the imperfections of who I am I still wanna be your man
I know it hasn’t been easy for us to talk with everyone being around
But this is.. this is personal, this is for me and you

And I want you to know that I still love you
And I know the seasons may change
But sometimes love goes from sunshine to rain
But I’m under this umbrella and I’m calling your name
And you know I don’t wanna lose that

I still believe in us
I still believe in love
I still believe in us
I hope you believe in love
The way I believe in us
You don’t see, is what you don’t see, is when I don’t sleep, I wanna talk to ya
And if I had the world in my hands I’d give it all to ya
I wanna know if you feelin, the way that I’m feelin’
I wanna know if you feelin, the way that I, the way that i
You told me to be careful with your heart, your heart
You told me to be careful with your heart, your heart
Be careful with your heart

145 thoughts on “Justin Bieber – Heartbreaker Lyrics AUDIO – Listen Here!

1. nevaeh

My heart is broken up because some people don’t pick up the phone calls or text me back I love you so much Justin bieber

1. KALANISUCKS

2. KALANISUCKS

KALANI STOP BEING WEIRD. YOU KEEP COMMENTING SO MUCH GOD DAMN TIMES NO WONDER WHY YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS. GO SUCK THIS _|_ GO AWAY

1. Nicole

OMG THIS SONG IS AMAZING!!!!! Justin did amazing job I love it Sooooooo Much!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU JUSTIN SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! <3333333

2. rb

June 3, 2013 the announcement of the song ‘Heartbreaker’ was made. July 4, 2013 Justin and Selena have been seen together, and thereafter. Who knows what’s going on with their relationship but them? Selena’s song “Love Will Remember” and Justin’s song “Heartbreaker” suggest that they still want to continue as a couple. GREAT SONG, I’ll pay for the down load, so we can get it to No #1.

1. Kalani

Besides they haven’t really dated anyone else. I would love to see them together. I miss jelena. I bet Justin misses Selena so much

1. KALANISUCKS

I love it too, But when you want to comment, make sure your comment makes sense, wreckless hoe.

3. IfyNnama

This song is a hit…is good,is great,is wonderful,is everything…my two fav pipo…I love u justin,I love u selena…u guyz are perfect together,just work things out and be good….love u guys..

4. arabieber

this song about selena gomez
    omg omb soo nice song

ILOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER FOREVER

JB JB JB BJB JB ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

5. chouchou

Oo so touching. Im here Justin. I love you babe. I know u dont rrally care but i just had to say that. You had a heartbreak I hope you will get better SOON. Love you ♥

6. Elisa Arifin

OMG sad song :-(
    you know? im GALAU right now
    sweet song, ah pokoknya keceh dah
    gua aja sampe terharu gitu.
    kata katanya puitis dan gua tau itu semua suara hati lu yang masih CINTA DAN ALAN SELALU CINTA SAMA SELENA
    dan gua dukung kalian. jangan denger orang bilang apa itu hidup lu dan lu anggap aja mereka anjing yang menggonghong atau angin lalu ok ;-)

7. Baramee C. Bielibers

I really love you and proud of you , you make a good Job, Please do not leave ME ALONE , MAKE THE SONG TO COVER YOU FANS HEART UNTILL LAST I LOVE YOU AND WILL SUPPORT YOU UNITIL MY LAST BREATH, PROMISE <3

8. jazmyn Beadle

So heart touching… Already heard the song more than 100 times and crying still<3 justin u are amazing

9. K

This is so amazing! Justin is absolutely perfect in every way! I love you soo much Justin. Your my world! You make amazing music!

10. Miss Belieber

Beliebers,I want to ask you something, do you think. if selena listen to this song ,there will be Jelena? cause this is song. is wow … Hi ,@beebelieberbrn

1. chouchou

I dont think because selen broke his heart and justin is telling a story he try everything to get her back but she wan’t want to and shes mean to him. So I think justin deserve to have a girl who really love him and can take care of him ;) I hope it will be me. But at least I really love him and will never break his heart ♥

1. Kalani

I wonder if Selena heard his song. Since it’s kinda about there breakup. I don’t think justin is over Selena. He probably still misses her. I hope they talk .

11. ♥belieber&jelenator♥

When He is Said I still Believe in Love i cried i miss my ex i never had and i jelena

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR HEARTBREAKER AHHH I LOVE YOU JUSTY

12. Kathryn

It’s alright at best… he over-sings it. The lyrics are so generic and uninspired. Is this really supposed to be “art”?
    “Girl you see me standing here, standing in the rain oh baby
    Any chance that you could stay right here?
    And never go away?”
    Are you kidding me?? Standing in the rain?? It’s like he’s just writing the first crap that comes to his mind because it rhymes slightly. I’m a fan of his, but I think we deserve better quality music than this. It was hyped up for months…. what a let down.

1. chouchou

If you don’t like the song go away and shut the fuck up bitch. You don’t like him wtf are u doing here? We dident post that to get comments of sluts like u so just go away. And for your information: THIS IS ART,and million of person in the world prefer this fucking song than you. So do you understand how much ur stupid now or is it so hard to use a brain?? #Belieber