Justin Bieber Skateboarding in Auckland, New Zealand

Justin Bieber Cant Skate

Justin mocked those who claimed he could not skate by posting this thrilling image via instagram with caption:

@justinbieber: Skaters be like ” you can’t skate”.

Screen Shot 2013-11-23 at 8.32.07 AM

20 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Skateboarding in Auckland, New Zealand

1. Belinda

Hes a f#cking hoe like who does that trying to be black and $hit like bitch look in the mirror u ain’t black TMZ is always telling the truth about this ass hole

1. brieana

WE DON’T CARE ABOUT TMZ THEY ALL MAKE UP LIES TO GET PUBLICITY WE LOVE JUSTIN AND WE KNOW THAT TMZ SPREADS RUMIRS AS WELL AS HATERS I’M SICK OF ALL THE LIES THAT TMZ TELLS ABOUT JUSTIN HE’S A GOOD PERSON AND SHOULD BE RESPECTED. NOBODY’S PERFECT BUT JUSTIN IS TO US BELIEBERS AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE KIDRAUHL.

2. KALANI

PLS TMZ ARE THE WOST TABOLID EVER. ITS NOT LIKE JUSTIN IS GOING TO TELL TABOLIDS HIS MOST INTIMATE DETAILS ABOUT HIS LIFE. HE HAS TO KEEP SOME THINGS PRIVATE TO HIMSELF. THAT JUSTIN IS AMAZING AND SUPER TALENTED. HE DOES HAVE A LOT OF FAMOUS CELEB FRIENDS THAT HE CAN CALL AND ASK FOR ADVICE. NOT INCLUDING WILL SIMITH.

3. 1belieber4ever

get out we dont need your hate on this site, cause we love him and we always will no matter what he does, so just shut up and leave, I dont care bout TMZ, so dont TMZ me crap so just stop and leave him alone plz. no me gusta que

2. hannah bieber

Belinda stfu already dammm.he’s not trying to be black.he’s just showing those who say he can’t skate that he can.everything he does u always take it as a bad way.even the good things he does.just stop he has feelings just like u he’s a normal human being who’s just trying to be himself and just wants to have fun.so calm your *** down and leave him the hell alone -.- and get off this page I don’t even know why ur on here.it sure looks like u care about him lol

1. brieana

HANNAH I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY THE HATERS BRING JUSTIN DOWN SO MUCH PLEASE HELP ME I’M SICK OF IT. THANKS. AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING I’M THANKFUL FOR MY BELIEBER FAMILY AND SELENATOR FAMILY THANKS FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE I LOVE YOU ALL

2. KALANI

I LOVE JUSTIN. I WOULD LOVE TO BE ONE OF HIS FRIENDS AND JUST HANG OUT WITH HIM OR BE ONE OF HIS FRIENDS. I WONDER IF JUSTIN OR SELENA EVER TOLD THERE FRIENDS ABOUT THERE RS. OR THERE ARGUEMENTS.

3. nicki

I luv skateboarding……….You love skateboarding too…….u are good at it………me 2…….Have fun Justin……I luv you…..

4. Tori

Justin Gayber is a faq, he is a poser at skating , I bet he doesn’t even know what a switch heel 180 means and probably can’t even do it.

5. Windswept

I live in Auckland and my son uses this skatepark. Justin Bieber not only skated there, he left graffiti on the park which had to be cleaned off today. Skaters who use this area all the time take pride in it and don’t deface it as cleaning paint off damages the surface. Very disrespectful of Justin.

6. brieana

Wow he graffiti the skate park that’s a first what else is this kid been up to lately what other adventures has he been on? Don’t mean to be disrespectful but, he’s just a 19 year old kid being himself and showing what he can do justin has many talents but I think he’s just trying to express how he feels. Stay out of trouble justin!!!!!! It’s cool seeing you skateboard I guess that’s how you had fun back home in Canada with your friends. I love you.