Lil Twist to Scooter Braun: ‘F*ck You’ [Twitter Rants]

Scooter-braun-twist-bieber-zone

Lil Twist has SLAMMED Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun in a Twitter tirade alleging that he’s been wrongly portrayed as a bad influence on his BFF Justin Bieber.

In his rant early on Thursday, Lil Twist accuses Scooter Braun and Bieber’s team of trying to keep Justin’s reputation clean by blaming some of bad behavior on Twist.

Lil Twist was reportedly thrown out of Justin’s Calabasas mansion (along with Lil Za) after jewelry and other items allegedly went missing during a party they threw while Justin was out of town.

He seems less than happy about how things have developed.

Check out @liltwist‘s full (explicit) rant below:

Ima keep it 1,000,000 the media drove me away from “social media” … Not saying they drove me away from my core fans but the shit some ppl

Are entertained by … Isn’t the real shit… It’s been people I’ve surrounded myself with that’s put false information out to help their

Side stay squeaky clean… And I took that… But with that being said.. Fuck u Scooter and everything u stand for.. And all yo fake stories

It was all planned out… All a set up.. Every story. … Fuk em… But I leave it there .. Now u know…. But what up I’m back

Wouldn’t even lie to ya… Shit crazy. But that’s why I been hella quiet… Didn’t kno what the Fuk to say.. Knowing the truth…

UPDATE: Justin unfollow Lil Twist on Twitter

11 thoughts on “Lil Twist to Scooter Braun: ‘F*ck You’ [Twitter Rants]

1. Bieber Fever

Lil Twist may b a nad influenece, but justin has always kinda lived on the edge. This didnt just start bcuz of Lil Twist. Justin was krazy before he was famous lol

1. Bieber-Love

Hmmmm see how someone people is… it’s really sad. Justin trusted him. It’s always been said, when something happens to you Justin, you have to look at those who stand by your side and who ratted you out for their own benefit! Lil Twist is a bad influence and it’s NO LIE! He should stay away from Justin, he’s only bring out the worst in him. So FUCK YOU LIL TWIST & DON’T BE HATING ON SCOOTER CAUSE IF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICE EVERYTHING SCOOTER STANDS FOR IS A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN WHAT YOU STAND FOR! SO JUST STAY AWAY FROM JUSTIN & HIS TEAM !

2. Bieber-Love

Hmmmm see how someone people is… it’s really sad. Justin trusted him. It’s always been said, when something happens to you Justin, you have to look at those who stand by your side and who ratted you out for their own benefit! Lil Twist is a bad influence and it’s NO LIE! He should stay away from Justin, he’s only bring out the worst in him. So F**K YOU LIL TWIST & DON’T BE HATING ON SCOOTER CAUSE IF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICE EVERYTHING SCOOTER STANDS FOR IS A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN WHAT YOU STAND FOR! I MEAN JUST LOOK AT JUSTIN’S CAREER AND LOOK AT YOURS AND YOU WOULD SEE THE BIG DIFFERENCES SO JUST STAY AWAY FROM JUSTIN & HIS TEAM !

3. Nicki

THIS IS THE SECOND OR THIRD TIME THAT LIL TWIST THREW A PARTY WHILE JUSTIN WAS OUT OF TOWN. ALSO THINGS WAS MISSING FROM JUSTIN HOUSE. THAT’S WHY YOU ARE A BAD INFLUENCE ON JUSTIN. HE SHOULDN’T NEVER THREW THAT PARTY WITHOUT JUSTIN PERMISSION. HE SAY HE WON’T DO IT AGAIN BUT HE DID IS ANYWAY. JUSTIN YOU SHOULD STOP HANGING AROUND LIL TWIST. I AM SO SHOCKED THAT LIL ZA WILL DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO JUSTIN AND HE CALLED HIM A TRUE FRIEND TO JUSTIN. A TRUE FRIEND WOULDN’T BE STEALING THINGS FROM FRIENDS HOUSES. ALSO LIL TWIST SHOULDN’T BE TELLING BRAUN F*CK YOU BECAUSE HE’S RIGHT ABOUT SAYING HE’S A BAD INFLUENCE. (I STILL LUV YOU JUSTIN). :| :(

4. brieana

I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT TWIST SAID THAT JUSTIN SHOULD SAY SOMETHING TO HIS FRIEND FOR DISRESPECTING HIS MANAGER LIKE THAT TWIST SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF. I REALLY FEEL LIKE I LOVE THE TEAM AS MUCH AS I LOVE JUSTIN I REALLY THINK THAT THEY HAVE BECOME A REALLY BIG PART OF JUSTIN CARRER TODAY.HONESTLY I REALLY BELIEVE THAT TWIST IS BECOMING A BAD INFLUENCE ON JUSTIN BUT…… I DON’T WANNA SAY HE’S A BAD FRIEND I CAN’T STOP JUSTIN FROM HANGING OUT WITH TWIST BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE RUDE BUT I REALLY CARE ABOUT JUSTIN BECAUSE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I STILL FEEL THAT JUSTIN NEEDS TO TAKE A BREAK FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND GO BE WITH THE PEOPLE HE LOVES HIS FAMILY, BELIEBERS, AND FRIENDS AT HOME.

5. belieber

It was just a matter of time. Lil idiot made a fatal mistake and lost his ticket. I wonder how the story will unfold. Back to Selena I guess, who knows ?

6. nicky de gal

I dnt think that lil twist is an influence on justirn. Justirn z old an he should see 4 himself that wat is wrong an wat is right. So stop blaming someone for his mistakes plz