Justin Bieber Allegedly Seen Smoking in his Van [Video]

Justin Bieber Smoking Cloud in Trailer Bus 1

Justin Bieber got out of his Van (Dec17) when a cloud of smoke can be seen.

Cops are on the lookout for any more suspicious smoke seen in Justin Bieber’s van or trailer.

TMZ says — the smoke would give cops probable cause to search the vehicle and everyone inside would be detained. If anything illegal was found, Justin and his crew could face some serious penalties including a potential DUI for the driver.

WATCH VIDEO:

57 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Allegedly Seen Smoking in his Van [Video]

1. AmyheArt

Yeah and maybe he was eating something like those smarties candies those make it look like your smoking trust me I fooled my mom all the time fu you tmz

2. KALANI

PEOPLE ACT LIKE JUSTIN ROBBED A BANK OR SOMETHING. WHICH HE’S NOT. I WOULD GUESS HE DOES NORMAL THINGS LIKE HANGOUT WITH HIS BOYS. OR GOES TO FAST FOOD JOINT. JUST LIKE ANY OTHER TEEN OUT THERE.

1. jdb

look if he smokes he smokes like what are we going to do he drinks he smokes he goes to strip clubs i mean maybe he needs that break from the spotlight maybe he does these things to keep him calm or whatever i love justin but he needs to get his life on track and get rid of these bad habits

3. BABY ME

I LOVE U JUSTIN SMOKE ALL THE WEED U WANT IT IS GOOD 4 U! I HOPE I MEET U SOMEDAY AND U SMOKE WITH ME AND THEN I SUCK U UNTIL THE SUN COMES THAT WOULD B AMAZING I LOVE U SO MUCH I HOPE U LET ME BARE YOIUR CHILD SOMEDAY EVEN JUST 1 KID

1. E

Serious u beliebers are more than retards. MAKING UP LIES? FFS go to school cant u see the smokes comes from HIM. Face it pee stinking kids, hes a teen and guess what. HE SMOKES AND PARTIES like there is no tomorrow. Mind ur own business

1. AmyheArt

You fake beliebers should no justin stop turning against him!! You can’t call yourself a beliebers if your always against him you minds we’ll be a hater tmz is always doing something like I said he was probably eating something like smarties candies those make it look like your smoking truste I fooled my mom all the time

1. hannah mahone bieber

you fake beliebers should no justin stop turning against him!!! You cant call yourself a beliebers if you always against him you minds we’ll be a hater tmz is always doing something like i said he was
      probably eating something like smarties candies those make it lokk like your somking truste i fooled my mom all the time

2. KALANI

PEOPLE ACT LIKE JUSTIN ROBBED A BANK OR SOMETHING. WHICH HE HASN’T ANY TEENAGER SMOKES OR DRINKES. WHAT TEENAGER HAS TRIED SMOKING OR DRINKING. FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THREW UP AFTER AFTERAWARDS. I WOULD GUESS NOT WHOLE ALOT HAS TRIED IT.

3. Diana.Garrido

That is not true justin is a good person justin would never ever do that Justin I love you ok I do and you are a good person

4. Sinthia

This is why I don’t like “Justin Bieber” anymore if he going to keep smoking well that’s his business that’s going have bad health.

5. hannah bieber

Whatever im not gonna believe this BS bcuzz its just a bunch of lies.IDC if he smokes or does drugs I promised I would be with him until the end and that is a promise. he’s my role model and my inspiration .he’s 19 going on 20.he’s pretty much an adult and he can do whatever he wants.no matter what bad thing he does I will still be with him and support him <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

6. boybelieber daniel

Wtaf is it f***ing illeagle for a 19 yr old guy to be f***ing smoking. God give the guy a break he’s just doin what most normal adults do. Why is it that when a normal person smokss it’s fine but when justin does it it such a f***ing crimd, im so sick of it im over it he’s just trying to be a normal guy without and f***ing problems.
    BTW im probs ur #2 biggest fan in the world and justin dont listen to those fa**ots TMZ they just want you to go away but just promise all us bdliebers that you’ll never quit on us and leave.

7. hannah bieber

Ok u beliebers who are judging him ur not real beliebers. He could do whatever he wants and u see so many teens smoking out there and nobody makes a big deal about it.if u were REAL BELIEBERS U WOULD STOP JUDGING HIM AND SUPPORT HIM THRU EVERYTHING.he’s not a little
    Kid any more.hes officially grew up and is mature enough to do what he wants and u guys should under stand that

1. lokita jerkin :)

@Hannah bieber it’s ok Justin is a good boy he doesn’t smoke we all know tmz just tries to make up lies and rumors

8. Azaria

If you really try and defend him after he’s admitted to smoking pot before you’re very deluded. He smokes, who cares? He just needs to do it in the privacy of his home instead of while driving around. Smoke responsibly Justin.

1. lokita jerkin :)

Yea so my dad has a trailer and when i cook something its smoke coming out if the window so that means we’re smoking

9. Noëmi

He can do what he wants he’s 19. But i don’t really understand… isn’t smoke bad for your voice? It would be such a shame if his beautiful voice would be ruined by tabac or weed or whatever :$

10. Lucifer

I mean seriously. Of course he smokes weed. It angers me that some of you are so stupid to believe this kid is some kind of saint. I hope all of you ignorant c***s get cancer!

1. lokita jerkin :)

Wow can we get a sociologist in here because some of y’all need one who do you think you are judging someone that you don’t Even know what they do on their personal life u just assume things because you believe tmz and the stupid trash they say

11. belieber

so what if justin smoke it none of our problem, justin is 19 he can do whatever he wants to, if he wants to smoke he can, if he wants to drink and party all night he can. i know it hard for some belieber to see Justin like this but there nothing we can do. all we can do is support him throught hard time

12. sashafirece

Honestly I hate when people stand up for other people who does inappropiate things. Like why can’t you guys see that justin has changed quite a bit? I mean why is that you guys are always up his ass? Do you get payed for agreeing in everything he does? Look, just because some fans doesnt agree or has another opinion doesn’t mean that they aren’t “real” beliebers. It simply means that they can thing for them self and doesn’t have to look like some kind of a brainwashed obsessed fantatic fan. It’s embarrasing, no wonder that the beliebers are so hated. You think that everything Justin does is okay, when it is clearly not. i was at one time an obsessed beliebers, but I got over it, when I discovered his fanbased were filled with psycos ho couldn’t thing for themself. So sad.

13. Jasmine

Okay so what if he smokes or drinks ? I know that we care about his health , but honestly we can’t stop him. Maybe this isn’t even true ! Maybe it’s just for the money so they make up stuff like this ! I do care about his health , but I can’t make him stop . He’s human , he makes mistakes .

14. BelieberDude96

I love how so many people get up in arms about him (potentially, most likely, probably) smoking, when over in the Janoskians or 1D spheres, the boys often post pictures of themselves smoking shisha and nobody gives a shit. It’s a personal choice for him to smoke, and if he wants to, so be it. It’s not like he’s demented or snorting coke all the time; he’s not going to die from it or be harmed in any way if he does it for a few years and then stops. I just wish he’d be honest and admit to it; sure, it would be a shock to some, but others would commend him on his honesty and transparency. Heck, most people wouldn’t be surprised. I think it’s fine that he enjoys something and does so with his friends, just like plenty other teens do daily.

1. BelieberDude96

Oh, and just because he might smoke doesn’t make him a ‘bad person’. Ellen DeGeneres used to smoke (cigarettes, and she did for a long time but quit), is she, a huge philanthropist, a vegan, a comedian, a bad person? I didn’t think so either. You can still love him for all the thinks you like about him, which hopefully far outweigh what you dislike.

2. SamanthaLuvsJustin

When have the Janoskians or 1D smoked weed? The only one who smokes is Zayn & it’s not weed, it’s regular cigarettes. When has anyone thought it was okay? Cuz I deffinetly don’t.

1. BelieberDude96

Sorry for the confusion! I meant that the Janoskians have smoked shisha/hookah before (it came to me as I saw one of them smoking it on my Instagram feed a few days ago), and most of the comments seemed quite nonchalant about it. And yes, I know Zayn smokes cigarettes.
        I wasn’t trying to imply they smoked weed.

15. eubene

ok i dont care what tmz why they are gossip and video several celebrities doing
    that so creepy i dont know why justin bieber is smoking weed who does that serious

16. dchopsey

There goes the media again. Condemning Justin without a trial. Just because smoke was coming from the van, Justin is to be smoking something funny. So TMZ has become accuser, juror, judge and executioner. Why harp on the fact that Justin was seen leaving a liquor store, they sell more than booze in a liquor store. Beliebers must make a choice to either believe the false accusations brought about by TMZ (Bieber haters) or Justin. And since Justin has not commented on the situation; we must trust in Justin. I will always support Justin and stand by him. He is 19 and still growing & finding himself. I just hope he does find himself soon before something serious happens. GOD bless Justin Bieber

17. Naomi

I would do the same shit Justin is doing. Honestly, I’m doing it now so I see why he does it. But I prefer to smoke Hooka rather than weed, it’s fun doing tricks and whatnot.

18. Naomi

***Hookah

I’ll always be here for him no matter what he does. Obviously not anything that isn’t too bad, but he is going through a rough time right now, so maybe rebelling is one of his ways of dealing with it. Who knows.