Justin Bieber Gives Toys to fans at ‘Believe’ Movie Screening in LA

Justin Bieber Believe Movie Screenng

Justin Bieber met fans & gave out toys at a special #BelieveMovie screening in LA

Justin Bieber surprised fans at a screening of his new documentary film, “Believe,” in Los Angeles on Monday, Dec. 16, and helped hand out toys to several excited Beliebers.

The movie hits theaters on Dec. 25 – Christmas Day.

Justin said on stage:

I remember growing up with not a lot. Grew up with, you know, no toys and I wanna make sure each and every one of you have a great Christmas.

You guys are the reason that I live, I live for each and every one of my fans. You guys have supported me through thick and thin so I’m gonna support you guys forever, so thank you so much.

WATCH VIDEOS

16 thoughts on “Justin Bieber Gives Toys to fans at ‘Believe’ Movie Screening in LA

1. lalaLOVESJB

I REALLY LOVE U JUSTIN BIEBER I HAVE A HUGEE CRUSH ON U I LOVE UR WHOLE FAMILY I CRIED WHEN I WATCHED UR NEVER SAY NEVER MOVIE I LOVED IT I AM NOT GONNA MISS THIS ONE I REALLY WISH I COULD MEET U JUSTIN,U HAVE SHOWN ME TO BELIEVE AND DREAMS WILL COME TRUE I AM WAITING FOR THIS DREAM OF MEETING U ONCE TO COME TRUE I LOVE U JUSTIN BIEBER!~

2. Bieber-Love

This is one of the reasons why i love Justin sooo much! He’s always putting a smile on people faces and always giving back! Justin, you are a really amazing person & i just love you so much! I hope one day i would get the chance to meet you & tell you how much you have change my life with your music & your kind heart! You’re truly my inspiration Justin! I just love you soooo much !!! I thank god for creating such an amazing human being. I’m so proud of you Justin ! You always put a smile on my face even thought i can’t meet you, just looking at you on the internet talking about what you do and how much you love your fans and everything you do for them just makes me smile…. :D. You’re truly my idol! I love you Justin! :)

3. elisa

I miss you rb i will alway love you em fan national city justin bieber f all hater need to backoff ilove rb alway and forver still remember first got heart broken found love let it go

4. elisa

i am with you some where new i know who are with you justin bieber favorite celebrate enjoy justin bieber drew muisc love jb muisc never hate you alway be my favorite singer justin bieber amazing boy bieber fever great singer love talent flawless voice perfect to me i love you rb alway your fan elisa very nice him to do justin bieber la baby forever love em i miss you i wish where here with me who knew same one love only love need you know boyfriend rb here with you all matter to me :(>3 truth really hurts to heart broken em love love lava me forever i was here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you>3 hater favorite star good luck in real world LA

5. wenderly khalifa fleuricin swaggy

that was sooooooooo sweet of justin to give the girls toys for chirstmas and his family helping

6. hannah bieber

SEEING THIS MADE ME CRY.HES SUCH A GOOD PERSON.I JUST DON T KNOW WHY PEOPLE HATE HIM.HE REALLY DOESNT DESERVE HATE AT ALL.I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH <3 HE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME AND I JUST WANT TO APOLIGIZE TO HIM FOR NOT ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR HIM <3 OMG I JUS LOVE HIM SO MUCH<3 HE HAS SUCH A GOOD HEART <3 GOD BLESS U JUSTIN <3 <3