Justin Bieber at the Whole Foods Market – July 212 days ago
Justin Bieber Shopping at Beverly Center Mall -CA2 days ago
Justin Bieber Risks Probation Violation After Cops CALLED 6 Times over Weekend Party Complaints, report says2 days ago
Justin Bieber Shirtless Wearing a Weed-Printed Hat4 days ago
Justin Bieber ‘Journals’ Takes #1 Spot from Beyonce – Social 50 Chart
With the release of “Journals” on Monday, Dec. 23, Justin Bieber set the online world on fire and, in turn, returns to the No. 1 spot on the Social 50 to reclaim the throne for the first time in 18 weeks.
Billboard’s Social 50 chart ranks the most popular artists on YouTube, Vevo, Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud, Wikipedia, Myspace and Instagram. The chart’s methodology blends weekly additions of friends/fans/followers along with artist page views, song plays and reactions as measured by music analytics provider Next Big Sound.
According to Billboard, Justin’s move to No. 1 dethrones Beyonce, who slips No.1 to No.3 after returning to the top after her surprise album was released on Dec. 13. Miley Cyrus, meanwhile, rises to No.2.
RELATED BIEBER NEWS
- Justin Bieber & Miley Cyrus – the Most Annoying People 2013
- Paul Walker, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus Top Google Searches in 2013
- Justin Bieber Tweets Beyonce, “I think I should be your date that night” on Grammys
- Justin Bieber ‘PYD’ ft. R. Kelly Soars To No.1 On iTunes
- Justin Bieber’s ‘All That Matters’ Hits #1 on iTunes in 63+ Countries