Justin Bieber’s Journal Video – Guatemala

Justin Bieber Guatemala video

Justin teams up with Pencil of Promise to build school in Guatemala

Check out the Guatemala video that came with Justin’s new album Journals.
Buy Justin’s new album “JOURNALS” on iTunes.

GUATEMALA – Pencil of Promise VIDEO:

22 thoughts on “Justin Bieber’s Journal Video – Guatemala

1. Tbelieber

First to comment!!!! Love this video to all of you haters saying he doesn’t care about anyone but himself. WHAT NOW!!

1. KALANI

AWW. SO SWEET OF JUSTIN AND HIS TEAM TO HELP OTHERS. SINCE JUSTIN WAS LESS FORTUNATE WHEN HE GREW UP. HE DIDN’T HAVE MUCH. BUT HIS GRANDPARENTS WERE THERE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM.

2. angel nikki

How lovely for to be so rigthous to take time out of his day to do that for them he’s a sweet person don’t take him in a wrong way he is nineteen just doing what other teenage pop stars do— party go to nightclubs and other things do guge him

3. makaylah

OMG.. LUV JUSTIN .. HE IS VERY SWEET..
    IF ONLY THE NEWS WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THIS..BUT NOOOO THEY WANNA FOCUS ON THE BAD ..ALWAYS LUV U JUSTIN

4. hannah bieber

Awww he’s so sweet.that is why I love him bcuzz he has such a big heart.I love him so much and I just wish haters would see him as a great guy and not focus on the bad things he does

5. Kysha

He cares so much for these kids that he barely even knows. He was not very fortunate when he was growing up so to see him giving back to these kids really touches my heart <3. If he didn't want to do this he didn't have to, but he did because he cares so much for others and not just his self. Just another reason for me to love him even more :) and to all the HATERS out there if you hate Justin so much why are you wasting your time and energy talking bad about him, have you asked yourself that?

Love You, Justin
    P.S.- Your a AMAZING human being, so don't let anybody tell you different :)

6. rachel bieber ur lova boii

i love u babe and i will do anything for u go figure then ud come meet me in bed boii wen u read this remember ur girl rachel bieber and i love u and ur not gay ur my man love

7. rachel bieber ur lova boii

i love u u love me we r goin to make a big family justin drew bieber my name is rachel jessica ramlal id keep comin here so plz jb tex me love u babe and imm not ugly think of something way prettier than that bixch selena gomez read it live it love it babe

8. belieberforever

he is such a big golden hearted. I wish he would come to Nepal too. Nepal is also a poor country. I <3 you justin. you make al your beliebers proud.