Justin Bieber 1st Message After Arrest, Compares Himself To Michael Jackson
One day after making headlines for getting arrested in Miami, Justin is addressing his police troubles with an Instagram photo in which he references both Michael Jackson and Jay Z.
On Friday Justin posted a side-by-side of himself leaving police custody in Miami riding on the top of an SUV and that of MJ, also on the top of a car, outside a Santa Monica courthouse after he pleaded not guilty to child-molestation charges.
Under the photos, he quoted a Jay Z lyric “What more can they say”. The Instagram marks the first time Justin has publicly addressed his arrest Thursday morning when he was taken into police custody on suspicion of DUI, resisting arrest nonviolently and driving on an expired license. He was later released on $2,500 bail.
RELATED BIEBER NEWS
- TRIAL: Justin Bieber’s Set to Appear in Miami Court on March 3, 2014
- Justin Bieber to REJECT the Prosecutor’s Plea Deal, report says
- Justin Bieber Delays his May 5th Dui Trial till July – Miami
- Miami Police Released More Revealing PICS of Justin Bieber after Arrest – Closed-up Tattoos
- Justin Bieber: ‘I Want To Be the Next Michael Jackson’