Kelly-Osbourne-Selena-Justin-Bieber

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez’s on/off romance may be the talk of the world at the moment, but one person who thinks the two should take things slow is Justin’s new pal and graffiti buddy Kelly Osbourne.

Justin and his ex Selena have sparked rumors of a reunion, nearly a year on from their split, after being spotted on a number of dates recently as well posing for a cuddling Instagram pic posted by Justin a week ago.

Kelly Osbourne, who has recently been hanging out with Justin, was keen to air her opinion on her hit show ‘Fashion Police’, urging JELENA to take their time with any rekindled relationship.

Kelly said:

Selena is so gorgeous, and so smart — and she’s a real lady. If they do grow up together, they will eventually make the perfect couple. But I think they’re allowed to be together, then not be together, be together. They’ll figure themselves out. Let it be.

WATCH VIDEO:

33 thoughts on “Kelly Osbourne: ‘Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez – Perfect Couple’ – Fashion Police

1. Amy heart

Only God knows who belongs with who not people so if they don’t end up together then it wasn’t meant to be get over it

1. Sinthia

I guess Selena is lucky to have Justin in her life is not going to be one of us or I could say his fans but that’s alright I understand everything.

1. Sinthia

Yeah I know but now they saying that Selena Gomez have lupus he not you know going to break up with her that wouldn’t look right.

2. Amy heart

Who knows there probably just friends friends support each other don’t assume things only God knows the future

1. Sinthia

Don’t say it like that you mean get better.Well I look up some info and it say it doesn’t go way is something like cancer so I don’t know im not a doctor.

3. Sinthia

And you know this off/on relationship is completely confusing people like them together.Selena always looks flawless well im not trying to say she isn’t but I like to say flawless to Demi lovato cause she really is I don’t want her too feel like she not and her bff is then to her so ya.

1. Sinthia

I have a boy that is just my friend but we not a couple he just a friend of mines and yes we hug their nothing wrong with that it was just a friendly hug kinda thing like I do with my girls/family.

1. Sinthia

So were not bf/gf couple kinda thing yes we love each I love other but not like how I see it with Justin&Selena that what confusing me or they friends more than friends is like saying are they off or on relationship.

4. Hannah Bieber

I agree with her.ever since they broke up they haven’t dated anyone else.deep inside they still love eachother and they really made a cute couple.they were meant to be together :)

5. Amy heart

Of course they haven’t dated anyone else they just broke up it takes time to get over a brake up!! Only God knows who’s meant for who not you!!

6. ANGELIKA NICOLE GOMES

i’m sooooo glad that atleast a celebrity is in our side!!the beliber’s who want justin and selena to be back 2gether,she’s in our side.i hope that selena and justin get back again?!?!?!

7. i love justin

@ kalani YOU ARE SUCH A SICK GIRL WISHING DEATH UPON MY IDOL SELENA LIKE THAT!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO CRUEL AND MEAN SELENA DID NOTHING TO DESERVE YOUR HATE LEAVE SELENA ALONE!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT KALANI I DON’T GET HOW WHENEVER OTHER SELENATORS HATE ON JUSTIN YOU GET SO MAD BUT WHEN THEY HATE YOU STICK UP FOR JUSTIN I’M A BELIEBER TOO BUT I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU MESSING WITH SELENA LIKE THAT I LOVE SELENA AND WHEN YOU HURT HER OR OTHER HATERS HURT JUSTIN YOU HURT ME!!!!!!!!! SO U NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT SELENA BECAUSE WORDS ARE POWERFUL AND THEY CAN DO MORE THAN WHAT YOU THINK THEY CAN DO……. MILEY DOESN’T DESERVE THE HATE EITHER……..